Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network
Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.
To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.
Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!
Please share your feedback with us below.
563 results found
-
Fantasy basketball settings #fantasysports
Hello. I submitted my question originally to Yahoo Sports - Request for Support @ sports.tech@cc.yahoo.com. I received this response: "Here's the link to our engineers" so I am writing to you. I have been involved with Head-to-Head fantasy basketball leagues for quite some time. It used to be I had a fighting chance to win and once in a while I did But not lately.
We play in a head-to-head league with daily line-up changes and add/drops. On an average week, a team may have players playing in 40 to 44 games. However, also in any given week, your…198th ranked -
scammers arent us...
hi yahoo developers...related to my idea of claiming the king of the internet crown, by revitalizing the social media avenue of yahoo, i have an idea on how to ensure that the accounts represented on yahoo's social media platform are actually real and credible people - simply by using facial recognition and AI to verify the users...also to parse posts to prevent 'digital trash' from clogging up the new fresh social platform. please get me involved with the development...as one of the first users of yahoo i think i have some valuable things contribute to yahoo....for now the proposed name…
198th ranked -
hi Yahoo developers - i am looking for an alternative to facebook - i remember long time ago, yahoo had
hi Yahoo developers - i am looking for an alternative to facebook - i remember long time ago, yahoo had 'yahoo pages' - a social media-esque type thing of old... please bring this back...i am one of your oldest 'first' users, and always thought yahoo was great...also, these days i am a software developer so could possibly even help yahoo reach its former greatness...come-on now yahoo ceo...yahoo is older than google and facebook, and used to be the number one place to go online, back in the mid-late 90's...facebook sucks and google is a government agency...its time to get yahoo…
30th ranked -
I am sending emails to my husband and you are refusing to deliver them
I work at home. My husband works in an office. We email during the day quite often. You are REPEATEDLY blocking my emails to my husband. NO YAHOO USERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT MY EMAILS TO MY HUSBAND. MY HUSBAND IS NOT COMPLAINING. I am not sending "unusual" traffic or **** or anything objectionable. You are one LOUSY Internet service provider. My husband will have to get another account with another ISP so that I can write to him. Yahoo SUCKS.
25th ranked -
Permanently deleted accounts are still being active on your search results which are impacting our carriers because those are fake accounts
If someone pretend to be like other person and creates an account, it got deleted permanently because thats not me still those linkedin accounts Url are still showing my name with different designation etc could you delete them from your search engine too.
125th ranked -
Stay the **** out of my hotmail messaging system. Who the **** told you to read my ******* emails and then block them? I didn't even use you
Why the **** are you ***** ******* with and apparently reading my ******* email sent from outlook? WTF is going on? My recipient's email address is correct. Who the **** told you in writing you could read my ******* email? What ******* country is this? Who the **** are you moronic **? What gives you the **** right? ********....
80th ranked -
Try to write the news objectively with journalistic integrity as your guide
When I was in High School, I took a class in Journalism which I was very excited about. Journalistic Integrity was mandatory. As an assignment I remember we were asked to create a newspaper of our own (long before computers) and if anyone created an newspaper that was full of their opinions, the teacher gave it an F (fail) ripped it up and threw it in the trash. You don't realize that while some people are patting you on the back, you are alienating probably three fourths of the Nation with your opinions. If you don't want keep your opinions…
198th ranked -
Show notifications in Android only from specific email senders
Show notifications in Android only from specific email senders.
I do not wish to see every email sender in my Android notifications.
I only wish to see all when I open the Android app and see the most important ones in the notification bar.198th ranked -
fdgh
gdfgfdg
30th ranked -
198th ranked
-
Leave my personal email alone .. blocking email to family and genealogy group ... Aholes
LEAVE MY EMAIL ALONE .. BLOCKING EVERY MSG TO FAMILY AND GENEALOGY GROUP ...WTF you folks are intentionally NASTY or just fkng mean.
30th ranked -
I would like to be able to include my logo image in the body or signature of my emails and I understand that's not possible.
How can I add my logo image to the body of my email as part of my signature?
56th ranked -
Getting oath2 client ID/secret
For the Oath2 client id / secret, can I just use the client id/secret from an app? If not, who do I submit the public key to?
125th ranked -
Fantasy Sports API import offline draft
Need new endpoint to import offline draft results. With the existing fantasy sports API I have been able to build some extra functionality for the offseason, as far as submitting keepers based on certain criteria, trading current players and future picks, and doing a slow email draft. However, I still have to manually enter all the players before I can start a new season. If there were an endpoint to import all the rosters then there would be no manual work needed.
198th ranked -
Please correct your bold headings. The lower case i has a dot over it. It is not l. The headings are difficult to read.
Use the correct keyboard. The lower case i had a dot over it. The one you are using is the Turkish l. Very difficult to read.
198th ranked -
Yahoo Gemini Discrepancy: Cubes works incorrectly
When requesting data without Ad Dimensions everything works good, but when I am adding Ad dimensions, such as "Ad Landing URL" returning data in the report totally missed
198th ranked -
Yahoo will be closed in Indonesia
Yahoo will be closed in my country "Indonesia" by government of Indonesia and KOMINFO. Please overcome it. I and Indonesian people can not use you anymore if that happens. If you're not trust me, say to your crew or your staff from Indonesia that is it true or not. Or say to your branch in Indonesia. Please overcome it
377th ranked -
suggestion for improving email functions
Make it possible for deletion of ALL messages, instead of 50 at a time; Scroll bar keeps disappearing in email listing, why do i have to keep clicking on the arrow to make 'ads' disappear to get a scroll bar? Your 'search emails function' does not work correctly...9 our of 10 times it doesn't find the correct email I am searching for...
56th ranked -
Make it possible to 'delete all messages' instead of just 50 at a time; Make it easier to use scroll bar while viewing emails listed
Make it possible for deletion of ALL messages, instead of 50 at a time; Scroll bar keeps disappearing in email listing, why do i have to keep clicking on the arrow to make 'ads' disappear to get a scroll bar? Your 'search emails function' does not work correctly...9 our of 10 times it doesn't find the correct email I am searching for...
198th ranked -
Stop showing passwords
Allways ask for finger print of the account users.to login.
377th ranked
- Don't see your idea?