Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network
Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.
To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.
Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!
Please share your feedback with us below.
563 results found
-
Cups are for stop cyber crimes but here is cups invoving on cyber crime by cups so they are involving in violence all over the world thanku
Stop cyber crime by cups and cyber security provide by cyber crime petroll.
56th ranked -
198th ranked
-
Great job over the years
I had a great time opening my account on my first sign up
198th ranked -
Cannot access my account
cannot access my account plus the help.yahoo.com did not help me as my country is unavailable for the service. I need my account badly.
198th ranked -
Cannot access my account
cannot access my account plus the help.yahoo.com did not help me as my country is unavailable for the service. I need my account badly.
198th ranked -
Please move ad from the bottom of the screen. You have the delete right next to the ad. Either one needs to be moved to the top of the scree
Move ad or delete button! You have them inconveniently located next to one another. The stupid ads wait to pop up until right as I'm pressing delete then it forces me, against my will to leave the page and opens a whole new window! I can just about imagine the trouble non-tech savvy individuals must endure.
198th ranked -
Language settings should override geolocation language, yahoo devs are dumb
This is back stuff, the entire staff should be fired for making so many elementary mistakes. I choose English because it's what I can read, and you idiots show me whatever country I'm currently doing business in. Sorry morons, I can't read that. Just because I'm there, doesn't mean I speak the language. That's what language preferences are for in the first place. This site is developed by the dumbest people alive.
38th ranked -
you are using capitol i in your typing instead of using a non capital i
quit using capital I for all your print you are using it when it should be a small i get it
56th ranked -
I'd like to use Google Chrome to search for things. But it keeps dragging me back to Yahoo. Its freaking google so whats Yahoo doing to it?
Stop hijacking Google engines.
198th ranked -
Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume. Registe
Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume. Register Here Now https://binaryoptionrobot.trade/
Welcome to the World's #1 cryptocurrency platform by trading volume! Trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get started today and buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, ...
https://binaryoptionrobot.trade198th ranked -
Login problems
Bad
56th ranked -
#elon musk&trump connection
Trump uncle found missing tesla trunk with papers on batteries in tesla tower hotel
80th ranked -
Please allow for users to change the base name for disposable email addresses
Please allow for users to change the base name for disposable email addresses
198th ranked -
Yahoo Finance in Google Spreadsheets
Hello, working on an add-on to Google Spreadsheet exposing Yahoo Finance API as custom functions. Would be an open source and completely free of charge project. Would it be possible to contact someone with details to get approval from Yahoo? Thanks!
198th ranked -
198th ranked
-
GET RID OF ALL THE trump faces on Yahoo
GET RID OF ALL THE trump faces on Yahoo
198th ranked -
198th ranked
-
Please add a means to print all or select email contacts
Please add a means to print all or select email contacts
198th ranked -
I can not send email because Reply-To not verified? I am unable to fix it? please solve this problem : NEW7MY@yahoo.com
I can not send email because Reply-To not verified? I am unable to fix it? please solve this problem : NEW7MY@yahoo.com
198th ranked -
Do the comment "moderators" or Bozos on Yahoo have "reading & comprehension" disability, or are just plain dumb? My last comment inoffensiv
You keep rejecting most of my comments which offend no one and don't "violate" a thing, let alone your Fascist Guidelines. Learn how to read and process more accurately
198th ranked
- Don't see your idea?