US Search Desktop
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3 results found
-
Calendar
re Calendar - I would really like to see a running 7 day option which is available in google calendar. I know the is the wrong area but please forward. I could not find the right one.
1st ranked -
why no more copy & paste
why no copy paste ? i want to be able to copy & paste from yahoo page
1st ranked -
Help Pages
I have already passed my initial comments on the new yahoo mail layout, but since you have a new layout I thought I would check the Help pages. Simple question was how to keep all my mailboxes visible. Simple, right. Yes, it is. Are you aware that NONE of the help pages even consider mail? So if you are going to change mailbox layout significantly, why have your developers and designers not developed and design appropriate help pages. Doh!!!!!
1st ranked
- Don't see your idea?