US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alexander NazaryanNational Correspondent ,Yahoo News•March 12, 2020 was not honest

Fire this reporter. The reporter should know that most testing is done by the states and the CDC mostly redoes positive results to confirm them.

Firing this reporter would remove some of the stench of Yahoo.

355th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I love today's look of the news page much better than previous versions. Thank you.

I like the format today. I would also like the option of choosing which type of news I get on my page without having to explain why.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. news

Hello The National Law Review is a Yahoo News Partner but the National Law Review's News posts do not seem to be showing up in Yahoo News https://www.natlawreview.com https://www.natlawreview.com/recent-contributions/feed

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A new change is causing problems when I return to the main page after viewing an article! The main page jumps & I loose my place.

The main page jumps wildly when I return to it after reading an article. This is VERY difficult to manage! Please FIX it!

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Guide To Survival Of The Coronavirus In America

PRESS RELEASE
    For Immediate Release

#

On March 1, 2020, Tomthunkit released his new book: "Guide To Survival Of The Coronavirus In America." Foreseeing the impending doom and destruction, Tomthunkit wrote this book to save lives and prevent mass hysteria along with widespread panic. This book is a comprehensive guide based on curated scientific information transformed into easily digestible brain food for general public consumption. This book dispels myths, fallacies, and propaganda about the novel coronavirus COVID19. It's full of truths supported by science, math, and historical data from reports about the virus.

This book includes a list of antivirus…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add the change country/location feature again.

Previously I could change yahoo uk to yahoo usa to read the different news, now this option has been removed, or has been severely altered. Please return the options for the different yahoo countries in the web page.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You have a 'Coronovirus' section all to itself. So why are you posting dozens of articles in the SCIENCE section? And why no science stuff

Why is all the coronovirus stuff being posted in the Science section, and no science articles about technology, space, aviation, archeology, etc., etc.?? You have a section called 'Coronovirus'. Why not post articles about the coronovirus in the Coronovirus section??

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Michael Isikoff should follow-up on a story with thoroughness as befits a true Investigative Journalist

Mr. Isikoff interviewed Stephen Kinzer about Whitey Bulger's involvement in MKUltra Project--yet, sadly, Kinzer knew little to nothing about Bulger's involvement. Any info he now has, he received from me through his friend Michael Rezendes, AP investigative journalist. Bulger didn't understand the full intent of MKUltra and his own victimization until after his trial in 2013. He discovered it through me. I was the juror in Bulger's trial that told Rezendes that I would not have found Bulger guilty of any of the murders had the truth of MKUltra been presented. I do not blame his attorneys for not presenting…

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NEWS FLASH

MSNBC Chris Matthews, host of Hardball for just over 20 years, said goodbye to his audience tonight, 90-seconds into his show, and walked off the set in Washington. This clearly took MSNBC off guard as they dove into an 8-minute station break followed by Steve Kornaki (sp?) coming on saying, "Whew! That's a lot to take in. We still have to fill this hour.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo News Videos Don't Match their Headline or Story

Attach the video associated with a story you post or don't attach a video at all. Nearly all of the videos associated with news stories on My Yahoo have nothing to do with the headline and story of their respective news piece.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  93 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. All replies to my comments are not showing in the MY ALERTS section

I only see replies to articles I commented on hours ago. Even though I have refreshed the app and closed out of it and opened on a different device the latest replies do not show. I can look through all replies on the articles themselves and see the replies, but that is too cumbersome. Instead I used to be able to see ALL activities in the MY ALERTS section and could just click on the alert and it would take me directly to the comment. Not now. Only a few are showing in the my alerts section.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Look up the definitions of "NEWS". and apply it to your page.

The term "NEWS" is widely defined as recent, up-to-date (new), and of generally relevant to most people. Most of your postings don't qualify. Many are days old, out-of-date information (and close to the top of the lists). WAY too many 'stories' from highly-biased sources (i.e. Huffpost). WWAAAYYYY too many "sponsored" posts, disguised as stories. And NOBODY cares about the Kardashians!!!!!

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Errors in home page weather link. Overall precipitation is not consistent with hourly reports. Today 70% overall but 0 for hourly.

Home page weather link for Kalamazoo, MI fails to show consistent forecasts for the day overall compared to the hourly forecasts. For example, today lists a 70% chance for precipitation for the day, but checking the hourly each one shows 0%. They should be more consistently matched.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. News Articles

I do not like the limited PDF info that usually shows up when I click on a news article. I want to read the entire article, not just a headline and paragraph. It cheapens the news.

please return to the format to include the entire article. No more editing.

355th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please remove the overlay of the impeachment hearing on the Yahoo News page.

The impeachment overlay ignores clicks to read "Trending" stories. Sometimes trending stories are hard or impossible to find in the large number of scrollable stories on the main news page. The 5 trending stories are an excellent shortcut which is now broken.

Or you could probably fix this with some better programming:)

237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base