US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The top "news" stories - It's like I'm reading the National Enquirer

"News" is not one big campaign effort for Joe Biden. That is clearly what you're doing. Please have respect for your once proud profession of journalism.

1023rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Well, Folks, now you see what Trump is made of, if he isn't ripping people apart of making fun of someone

He does not have anything to say. He doesn't talk about issues because he doesn't have any issues. He doesn't talk about what he can do for the education in this country because he doesn't know. He wants to get rid of Obamacare because he hates Obama because Obama is so much smarter than he is and he told this country he would create the best healthcare anyone has ever seen, but, Folks, he can't, he is not smart enough to do that. He could get the wall built because he did not know how to do it and it…

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The thing that Trump+supporters do not get is by taking a chance to infect themselves

The are taking a chance to infect their families, their friends, and their community. We become infected than we become the virus spreaders.
    That is the simply truth to following the experts guidelines. It has nothing
    to do with ou freedom, it becomes our way of protesting our families, it is a way not to become a spreader. Do we want to limit our contact to just the people who go to the rally's and never go to a store, or do you not care if you spread the virus to everybody? Have yoou ever thought why so many people…

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop suppressing the news about Biden. You are trying to unfairly influence the election by posting all pro-Biden and anti-Trump articles.

You should all be prosecuted for election interference. You even cancelled comments so you could stifle free speech even further. Thank God you don't live in the kind of country you envision because their you would all be in jail or dead.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back the coments section

Bring back the comments section ,! Trumps going to win anyways ! On my Facebook page EVERY BODY voting for THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA anyways ! Don't be IDIOTS anymore !

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop the BS

Answer one simple question: is the information about Joe and Hunter Biden emails true? Stop attacking the messenger's/sources and either call the Post story true or false! If it is false why aren't the Biden's suing the NY Post? Yahoo....DO YOUR JOB FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS! Imo

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please make youer news reports politically neutral.

Please edit your news articles to make them politically neutral. You are asking for Federal intervention in your business activities as is Facebook and Twitter. You are inviting a breakup of your company.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've stopped reading Yahoo News because of a graphic ad promoting homosexuality

I have a choice where to get my newsand realize that you need to generate money by ads to provide this service. Since you are now showing graphic images in ads promoting homosexuality, I am now getting my news elsewhere.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You should apologize to all yahoo mail users.

You gave my phone number to leftist organizations who have been calling me trying to get me to vote for all your leftist causes. I am certain I am not the only one who you did this to. So yeah, apologize.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hold Yahoo executives criminally accountable for election interference

Have federal prosecutors pursue Yahoo (and other big tech) executives on criminal charges of election tampering and interference.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Guthrie was so totally disrespectful of our President. I am ashamed for NBC or whoever braodcasts that interview. The Town hall was supposed

The town hall was a sham just to shame our president and I am ashamed of Guthrie and her utter display of disrespect of the office of Presidency in our nation. This display of outrage at our President is from the devil himself and Guthrie is his conduit.

Janet Childress

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. STOP BEING SO BIASED YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

Do your job you news people have ruined journalism you all know the REAL TRUTH
    PRINT IT BRODCAST IT RUN WITH IT
    STOP SELLING OUT. YOU KNOW THE REAL TRUTH STOP AVOIDING IT !!!!!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What is your purpose? To report news & promote the free exchange of ideas, or just act as a propagandist bird cage liner?

How about not censoring our opinions by deleting the comments section? Goebbels would be proud of you "journalists".

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK

Your denial of first amendment rights is abhorrent. Denying our right to comment is UNAMERICAN and so Yahoo.You would do really well in Russia or Venezuela. You are a DISGRACE.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo is a liberal **** hole. Your biased articles only come from the **** hole NY times, Huff post, and even Yahoo finance. TRASH

Your site is a joke. You push nothing but liberal agenda **** by other biased democratic organizations. You are pathetic.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please show all the news.

I used to enjoy Yahoo news but I have switched to Fox news to get all the news. Its appearing that yahoo is so anti-Trump that it's not even realistic any more.. It appearing as if yahoo is putting all their eggs in one basket.. Good Luck with that..

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. yahoo news needs to be impartial because they are NOT impartial now

Yahoo news is very slanted with innuendos and carefully chosen words to imply the reporters personal politics. i know it is hard but the integrity of the country is at stake. just report the facts and let americans decide!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base