US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do Not show prejudice. The headline 'trump attorneys ambushed...' The attorneys were ill prepared! No one attacked!

The reader is being mislead by your headline. The administration and their supporters have been 'SELLING' their plan to have a quick trial. So, why were the attorneys not prepared!

243rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop with the trash

The style of writing for 95% of article posted on Yahoo appear to be written by a teenager using immature and uneducated language, posting "stories" about trashy celebrities or objectifying women in their barely-there outfits. JUST STOP.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get someone who understands English to write your captions on articles in Yahoo News.

The caption for the Rose McGowan comment on Yahoo News concerning the killing of the Iranian general reads the exact opposite of the content. It is not only misleading but totally misunderstands her comments.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. local news..we need to be able to see it

we would like to see our local news and less opinionated news pieces just facts and truth

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Do not allow accounts without (non-spam) e-mail activity to post comments

Trolls are killing the comment sections using multiple accounts by posting as many users to overwhelm others, to harass individual commenters, and to intimidate. (Trolls drive away genuine users, and lower average user quality, which in the end damages your ad revenues because of low viewer quality.) 1) Limit total Yahoo accounts to 2 for free/nonpaid Yahoo users. 2) Do not allow accounts with no (or little) genuine e-mail activity (not spam) to post comments. 3) To end bullying, allow original posters to delete sub-comments under their ow posts (self-moderation).

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why does Yahoo show international news when you click on US news?

Why is it when I click on "news" then "US" I still get news from other countries?

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I like the new web site template.

I like the new web site template better, mostly because there's less junk news and less disguised advertising. It also scrolls much faster, without as much imbedded video. Thanks for the changes.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I agree WHY did you change the way the format from what it was? I was accustomed to seeing all the news as it was I don't give a **** about

put your format back the way it was! I don't care whats trending I just want my news in the original format or I will find my news from another source you guys had a great format and screwed it all to ****

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. News Graphics

Why did you change the graphic layout of Yahoo News? This new layout is even worse than the old one. I find it very confusing,- to the point that it actually makes me want to look for another news source.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!

Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!
    Or at leasst post why it has been removed!

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it easier to report TOS violations in comments (e.g. ****** harassment)

Under "Report Abuse" in the comment section, add a button for TOS violations; I have someone who "stalks" my posts and uses obscene insults. I repeatedly report him under the "OTHER" and type in TOS violation - ****** harassment", but his posts are never removed nor is his posting privilege suspended.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The fonts on the News page are extremely small.

The other sections are larger. Why is the News fonts so small and hard to read?

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News

Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News. International News is always current and updated, yet under the "Canada" news tab, it has not been changed since June 26th 2019.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. so sad to see very poor Kashmir coverage in your news.

sad to see your very coverage of innocent victims of Kashmir on a daily bases while millions are prisoned in their homes without food and Rx. very little coverage by your news media.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Report bipartisan news and PLEASE report on something other than Trump or Epstein. We are all sick of their pictures!!

I don't want to open up Yahoo every day and see a picture of Trump or Epstein that stays on there all day. Rotate your stories like you used to do and stop running them and then repeating them multiple times, please!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base