US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

55th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

2. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Since i posted a comment on the "Politics News" I keep getting this message. "We're sorry this is all we were able to find about this topic.

"We're sorry this is all we were able to find about this topic." Why do I keep getting this message in the Political News section. Seems like there would be a lot of news.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base