Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop Taking Five Years to Gather Information

I commented on the idea of a two-week championship round back in 2014 and we're now approaching five years of "gathering feedback" on the matter. Since 2014 the two-week finals idea has been brought up repeatedly and supported by countless fantasy baseball managers. Is this feedback forum just a punching bag? You need to be far more efficient in responding to feedback, Yahoo.

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. setting active line up for rest of week !

then pick up a batter for the day . changes your line-up . takes your active start player to bench . even your pitchers WHY ? Please Try And Fix . This Has Happened Mutiple Times . Specially when your pitcher gets 10 Ks and he's on the bench . when you know he was in line up to start. FIX ,FIX , fix PLZ !

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stat Tracker

Once again, in August, Stat Tracker longer works. This happened last year when you started this ****** change to the so called "New" Stat Tracker. This is ridicules!! I am a non-stop user, and watch Stat Tracker EVERY DAY. Same with Football. If this is the response to my yearly time in fantasy sports, I'll move elsewhere. No more excuses, your changes always have a negative affect.

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Post-Trade Evaluation Tool

Develop a place where you can look back on trades you have made over the course of the year to see who made the better deal. So it would say what their stats were at the time of the trade and their stats from the time of the deal through the present.

It's great that you have a predictive evaluation tool, but it'd be interesting to look back on deals to see how we did.

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to increase # of vetos

It would be great to have the option to increase the amount of vetos required to decline a trade. 4 vetos makes it impossible to trade in my league. There’s people vetoing for no reason.

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Matchup Sum in Points League

The matchup page for a points league shows the sum of points earned by hitters & pitchers when a specific day is selected. However, when viewing the entire matchup week the sum does not show.

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. invented a game that would work like daily fantasy

My family invented a game that involves predicting final scores of NFL games. I could see it working with the daily fantasy model..Groups of 10 vying for the best score. Or head to head matchups. It has unique rules to make it challenging and fun. A game of skill.
    It is a fun game because every game matters and you are never out of a chance to win even to the final game on Monday night.
    I wish someone from Yahoo would contact me and I could explain the rules.

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Players Added Into Player Pool

I would like to request that Nolan Gorman be added to the system.

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. madrigal

please add Nick Madrigal to the player pool

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide optional time limit on trade offers

This can be applied in all fantasy sports not just baseball. Have a drop-down box available with an option to set a time limit on a trade offer. Options can be hourly, 1 thru 12, then 24, 48 and 72, or the usual unlimited. There are many instances where this will come in handy, i.e., you may want to get rid of or hold onto someone before thier next start for whatever reason, or you may want to create a bidding war, etc. Lots of offers we make are time restricted anyways. At least then we won’t have to remember…

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow option of lineup changes for both today/tomorrow

I know you can choose between TODAY or TOMORROW, but what about an option for both? If the player you want to drop already played, then the change would take place tomorrow, if your drop hasn’t played yet, then you’ll see the change on the same day.

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Average Calculation Inaccurate

Why are averages in points leagues calculated by adding up the avgs of all the stat categories?This results in wild value swings.

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the Amazon/spam pop up! It’s back with a vengeance, as it pops up soon after accessing team roster, thus preventing any further movement

Web version is useless when you can’t access Watchlist or view Opponents. And, of course, App doesn’t provide real-time standings.

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a STAR before the player names who are All-Stars.

Been playing for 17 years and have always wanted to compare my team with others based on how many All-Stars we have. Please add a STAR before each ALL-STAR players name to help with bragging rights. After all; that’s what free fantasy sports is all about.

591st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Week 16 is 10 days -

Week 16 is 10 days. Due to All-Star break, games start on Friday July 20 - YET lineups have to be set on Monday, July 16?!!?!? I understand you can set them again on July 23rd for the second part. Why cant the lineups be set for the start of the first game on Friday July 20?

In yahoo fantasy football, there is an option "Game time - Tuesday". Why can that not be the same for baseball? That would also allow you to add guys Mondays before the first game start. Right now, you can not add a guy…

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. make whos hot tab filterable by rbi, sb, etc.

within the research tab there is minimal ability to filter - can you add this feature? thank you!

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. night mode (similar to StatTracker) for webpage

add a night mode toggle on regular webpage (similar to the toggle at the top right corner of the StatTracker popup)

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base