Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Myles Straw to the player pool aka forced player list.

This guy was just called up to Houston's AAA squad. He's hitting .336 with a .417 obp and 39 steals so far this season in only 69 games.

This is a guy with 80 steal potential that is showing he's capable of getting on base at a good rate.

I'm interested in stashing him or at the very least being able to add him as soon as he's called up instead of having to watch him sit on waivers for 3 days so other league members can put in add requests.

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop Mistaking Ronald Torreyes for Gleyber Torres, it's borderline racist

This is now the 3rd time in the last week (that I've noticed) that you guys list Torres as not starting (when he is) and you have inserted Ronald Torreyes into that slot instead.

691st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Brusdar Graterol, Tristen Lutz and Julio Pablo Martinez to the player pool

Can we have these top prospects added to the pool? Thanks!

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All minor league players should be available to be drafted or added, not just the ones Yahoo deems worthy.

Below is my rant to Yahoo help after being told that a player is not and will not be available until they are called up to the majors:

That is a really terrible procedure and arbitrary rule set. There is obviously no reason that he can't be added. I am quite certain that it is within Yahoo's capabilities to make any player available that they want.

By making a player unavailable until they are called up means that the person who is able to benefit from the player's services is only the person who hears the news that he has…

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Combining the same day and next day transactions into one to make it better for all

The issue with same day transcations is that once a player has played you cannot add/drop them. I understand the reasoning (do not want players dropping an early game player and adding a late game player to get more stats for that one position). The problem is now everyone is unable to add a player to their team until the next morning, while someone who has a player that has not played may drop/add even though they may do this hours after someone else already attempted to add that player. This is wear the combining comes into play. Keep the…

208th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not good when there is a double header some guys don't play in the first game but they playing the second game that's BS

Yeah you have a guy that's going to be playing in the doubleheader and he's not posted a to play the first game and he plays the second game

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More DL spots in Private Leagues

We need more DL spots in Private Leagues. You updated the NA spots to 10 but left the DL spots at just 5. For keeper Leagues we regularly have more than 5 players on the DL at one time.
    Please up it to 10.

Thanks!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dont send me invites to random leagues

I receive the same email invite every few days for "Kim's Unmatched League "

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MATCH UP RATINGS & DAILY ACCURACY

WHOMEVER POSTS RATINGS SHOULD UPDATE DAILY!
    CK'D PLAYER TODAY & RATINGS STATED HE HAD ZERO HRS &
    2 RBI IN LAST 7 DAYS!? TRUTH BE TOLD PLAYER HAD 2 HRS & 9RBI IN PAST/LAST 7DAYS!
    HELLO?????????

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please add Enyel De Los Santos (phillies pitching prospect) to the player database!

please add Enyel De Los Santos (phillies pitching prospect) to the player database!

in general, please have more prospects in the database. a lot of us play dynasty and keeper leagues.

thanks!

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need An Easier Way To Email Teams In League

Right now, you can't carry on an email conversation after emailing a team in your league as there is no way to reply back to them.

I understand Yahoo is trying to protect the person's email, but there should be a way to have the quoted message in your next email to the other team. This would make it easier for every person to understand what the conversation was about.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the distance from competition graphic is way to small to see

the distance from competition graphic is microscopic now. to small to be useful

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Advertisements

Why do you guys have a 30 second ad for each 30 second player highlight? Not only is that very annoying and stupid, it bogs down everyones cpu and half the time the ads freeze and must be replayed. Everyone understands you must make money through advertising, but an ad after EVERY player hightlight?... bit ridiculous if you ask me.

274th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add More DL Spots

With the 10 day DL, teams are not hesitating to place players on the DL. Current Yahoo default settings allow 2 DL spots per team.

Please consider increasing the number of disabled list eligible players for default settings.

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sunday transactions should count for next week

My league has weekly transaction limits of 3 per week. Transactions are executed in the middle of the night. If you have reached your limit for the week you can't submit a claim on Sunday, even though the transaction won't be executed until Monday...a different week.

I have two super easy solutions: 1) Change the time where the transaction limit rolls over to 8am on Sunday. This is after the waivers process from Saturday but still gives time to make a claim for Monday.

2) Probably the easiest solution is to allow for unlimited claims but only limit the transactions.…

274th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. trade problem

Another team and I made a trade where I gave up two players and he gave up one. He obviously had to drop a player to accept, which he did. A couple days later, and before the trade processed, he picked up another player off the waiver wire. This then voided the trade because he didn't have enough roster space. I think, in this situation, you should be unable to pick up another player if you're agreed to a trade needing the extra roster space and the trade hasn't processed yet. Can this be corrected???

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Various Suggestions

I would like to make a suggestion. I think Yahoo should not allow a Team Owner in Fantasy Baseball Pro Leagues, to have more than two Closer RPs on a team at one time. There are just enough for each team to have two on their team, and if one is not performing well or gets hurt, there is no more available as FA, since some owners have 3-4 RPs that are closers on their team. The ones that show as SP/RPs are SPs and do not close. This is crippling me, since both of my Closers have not been…

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base