Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OH MY GOD, FIX YOUR SPLITS!!!!!

This year's splits in their player profile haven't been working for at least a week. This week JUST SO happens to fall into the most important week of the season for some fortunate managers. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, when these selected few attempt to research their hitting/pitching matchups for 2017 and 2017 only, (which I'm sure a LOT of savvy owners actually do) they find nothing more than a line of stats which are as valuable to them as Mark Prior is to ANY pitching staff circa 2006-present.

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME OF THE YEAR THAT YAHOO'S "STATISTICIANS" ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT…

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Nate, our engineering team is aware and is currently working to resolve. Will get this fixed up soon. Good luck in the playoffs!

Yahoo Product Support

2. League Standings

Give league commissioners the ability to change and update their league standings. This is an easy way to allow leagues to use their own tie breakers. We currently have the ability to edit waiver position so just add in ability to update league standings as well. You offer no way for leagues to change scoring or standings so leagues are left with teams out of the playoffs that should be in there.

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow me to drop Matt Barnes so I can activate James Paxton from the DL. I keep getting a ridiculous error tile that says, "A player has al

Yahoo! should allow me to drop Matt Barnes so I can activate James Paxton from the DL. I keep getting a ridiculous error tile that says, "A player has already played and is no longer editable for today". What? I just want to drop him!

499th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where have the "Team Mottos" section of the team pages gone?

Where have the "Team Mottos" section of the team pages gone? Our league used these for all sorts of things: mottos, smack, discussions.

Everyone in our league wants these back desperately. Why are they gone? Is this a temporary glitch? Or are they coming back? Please bring them back ASAP!

261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Luis Castillo - Team has stated the player is being shut down (max innings pitched). Yahoo should set status to NA.

Any players that have been shut down in the late month(s) due to hitting a maximum innings pitched should be set to a status of NA so that fantasy team owners can move the player to a NA slot (if used). NA is used when players are away for short periods of time or in the minors (and not on DL) so why not in this case too?

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No Matchup Rating

I'm trying 2 check match ratings 4 today's game. There r none, 2 games start in 1 hour. Thanks for not helping me setup my lineup.

406th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Dave, thanks for reporting this. I have escalated to our product team who will resolve shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

7. What happened to the little text boxes on the match-up pages that were recently removed?

Those have been there for years. They were great to leave a little message to whoever you were playing that week without over using the message board. Everyone utilized this option in my weekly trader league to list who was protected for that week so your opponent could see who was unavailable for that given week without using the messageboard. Can you please bring it back? It seems you got rid of it for all sports. Bad idea if I do say so.

Dave

301st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Game Count Chart to App

baseball app needs to show the Max Games chart with remaining games and innings. Same as web. Always logging into web for only that feature. I load up with pitchers and need to quickly check my pitch count every day.

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If you think changing the home fantasy page with barely any teams appearing on it is a good idea, you people are on drugs

The Fantasy home page was sabotaged again by yahoo , if you think the new set up is better, you should visit the wizard of oz for brains, you get to see 3 teams, this was developed with daily pay games in mind, more space for those, less for your teams,ridiculous....

825th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Default MLB Games Scores

Games scores do not have any default in the way that they are displayed. Example click on "Sean Manaea" name and go to Summary or Game Log. Notice Aug 1 L 10-4, Jul 27 L 4-8, Jul 16 W 3-7, etc. Proper default scores, a loss should be shown L 4-10 or a win should be shown W 7-3. Perhaps this data has been given to you by STATS LLC, Rotowire, and/or MLB, but then you should notify those enities. This data error can be figured out, but it's not professional and is sloppy. Maybe I am the only one…

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change GP in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

Change GP (games player) in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Additional Medals

Here are some potential additional medals/trophies, which team owners can earn during the baseball season:

1) The Home Run Cycle — A solo home run, a two-run homer, a three-run trip, and a Grand Slam in one Game.

2) Consecutive Home Run Games - Players which have hit home runs in at least six consecutive games.

3) The 40-40 Club - Players who have recorded at least 40 HR and 40 SB in a single season.

4) The 30-30 Club - Players who have recorded at least 30 HR and 30 SB in a single season.

5) Four home runs…

301st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a Fantasy Baseball "Hall of Fame."

I think the Fantasy Football "Hall of Fame" is a really nice upgrade that differentiates Yahoo from other fantasy football sites. It would be great if you created the same for fantasy Baseball. Fantasy Baseball has been around for just as long as Fantasy Football.

210th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Leagues that lock lineups for the week

Leagues that lineups are set for the week need to let leagues change lineups during All Star week Yahoo needs to lock lineups on friday before the first game not on Monday. Most teams do not give rotations for the weekend until after the ASG

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add "At Least" / "No More Than" Option to Player Search

On the Player Search page it would be nice if there was a dropdown with values of "N/A", "At Least", and "No More Than". Then if "At Least" or "No More Than" was selected a text box appears where you can enter a number.

For batters the text box would be for the number of At Bats. Then you could more easily search for batters who have high value, but who haven't had a lot of ABs. And thus easier to search for guys who haven't been in the league for long.

For pitchers the text box would be for…

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Underline the Stats time period selected on my Team page

When viewing my team Stats, it's very hard to tell what time period (Today Last7 Last14 etc.) is being reviewed because the bold font is barely detectable. Add this CSS to underline the time period as well:
    .Nav-h > .Selected > .Navtarget { text-decoration: underline; }

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add ability to export stats by week.

I'd like to download my league's week-by-week results to excel - or at least be able to view them all in one place so I can copy/paste into excel. Would be fun to create visualizations of team performance in league context over time.

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scrap Statracker Beta

Please scrap Stattracker Beta.... It is way too much info for the screen

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maintain Focal Point

The web pages seem to move the focal point (or data refresh) which moves the cursor and focus location regardless of browser, (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), very annoying and started I think 3-4 weeks ago. For example, if one clicks on the tablet icon to pull up more info on a player the dark shaded box opens but then the focal point is set back to the top of the page...making me scroll back down all the time to view what I clicked on. The focal point, or view resets to the top of the page often.

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base