Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow for adjustable schedules

Please allow for adjustable schedules in the future. Please give Commissioners the option to begin the playoffs in week 19 for example in a 10 team league

215th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manipulate Playoff and Consolation Bracket structures

We have a 10 team keeper league and I would like to create stakes for the Consolation playoffs at the end of the season.
    My solution is having them compete for top draft picks the following year.
    I would like to be able to manipulate the consolation bracket so that the 5th/6th have their own consolation playoff (for 5th/6th picks), and 7th/8th/9th/10th have a consolation playoff (for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th picks)

Currently the Consolation playoffs are locked with the 5th-8th place teams in the consolation

288th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regulare season and playoff calendar

Would it be possible to set the calendar of matches for the regular season in the leagues in order to have the same number of matches with each team?

Would it be possible to set the start of the playoffs before week 22? To avoid the final weeks of the season when many teams start testing new players, right at the most important moment for fantasy leagues?

346th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There should be an option to make all playoff rounds two weeks long. That way, you get a real test of who the better team is in a long match

Two week playoff rounds would truly separate the men from the boys. Better managers and well balanced teams would be less likely to lose because of a key injury/rest day or an outburst from one opposing player.

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow commissioners to again re-seed the playoffs. We used to have this feature.

We commissioners used to have this power. And now even the "help desk" doesn't have the power. We have a 3-way tie for 2 spots, and Yahoo left out the wrong team, even by its tie-breaker system. And the help desk says there is no way to "fix" this. So I have to score the playoffs by hand. Ugh.

140th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please let us edit out schedule length to our complete specification. Playoffs are a joke

This is getting ridiculous, ESPN allows me to start my playoffs in week 19. Absolutely inexcusable that we are not allowed the same courtesy in Yahoo. Robbie Ray throwing a start of 1.2 IP on the final day of the championship is a disgrace. Please fix this ASAP or I'll be taking another league to ESPN.

159th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don't like the higher seed....

Instead of the higher seed moving on in a tie breaker scenario, H2H meetings during the regular season should be #1 tie breaker....That would be much fairer to all involved....

480th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5-team playoff system

The idea is that MLB itself already has a 5-team playoffs system for both AL and NL since 2012. First round is #4 vs #5.
    Meanwhile #1 #2 and #3 all get the week off.
    Then the second round is #1 vs 4/5 winner, while #2 faces #3.
    Then the third round is the championship between the two winners of second round.

-This helps because several leagues have 10 teams, and always debate whether 4 or 6 team playoffs is better (some say 4 is too few, and 6 is too many). 5 team playoffs is a compromise.

105th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. please indicate Jake Arietta as DTD if he is DTD

We have a playoff rule that freezes add drops unless there is an injury. Arietta is injured, get him to show DTD status so I can make a move

480th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like the ability to create a rotisserie league with a H2H playoff option.

I would like the ability to have a rotisserie league with a H2H playoff for the top 4, 6, or 8 as of a specified date (i.e. Aug 1, Aug 15, etc.)

288th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners.

Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners. Some managers can help other managers by taking a player that can benefit their friend in the playoffs and hurt the integrity of the game. And quite honestly, after playing a full season and not making the Playoffs, why would I or should I keep playing? It doesn't make sense.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base