Fantasy Basketball

Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allowing a certain number of players to play in a week to get rid of player advantage

The NBA schedule is variable with some teams playing way more games. If each team gets 25 or so starting players a week than the matchup is fair. Otherwise one team can have 40 players going while another has 30. Reason football is fair is because everyone has same number of players that week.

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Managers should not be allowed to kick other managers out post draft without valid reason

Every custom league that I have a great draft,
    I noticed that I am kicked out post draft..

Yahoo should not allow LG managers to do this.

These guys are building up trophy cases with dishonest gamesmanship.

I'm more ticked off about the time I lose to make time for draft.
    Its frustrating n these managers shouldnt be able to do this post draft.

336th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have some type of "yelp reviews" for players and commissioners. This will allow players to avoid joining bad leagues.

Have some type of "yelp reviews" for players and commissioners.
    This will allow players to avoid joining bad leagues

70th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More time on late lineup changes for suddenly injured players

I suggest that when the nba has a late scratch on a player we thought were to play in that game, that yahoo gives its users 5 extra minutes to update their lineup especially in the playoffs of fantasy basketball and especially when we get an alert the same moment the game is about to start.

382nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo basketball needs to do something about convolusion between managers to veto fair trades.

Yahoo allows vetoing fair trades as long as one third of the league does it and it allows managers to team up on other managers. This season there were 7 vetoed trades between myself and two other managers and before in all fantasy sports I have only had a trade vetoed one time in the last decade. If yahoo could investigate the fairness of all vetoed trades it would realize that the only purpose of the vetoes was to not allow the managers to improve their teams. Our league was a winners league and they vetoed 7 completely fair trades…

514th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give Yahoo Sports the ability to delete a private league where the commissioner has locked everyone out & they can't even control their team

I am currently in a league that had issues heading into draft, due to draft scheduling/rescheduling (both drafts on Saturdays?). League was full, so nobody could individually remove themselves. Commissioner wouldn't remove anyone, so less than half showed up for early Saturday morning draft. People were mad and didn't want to be in the league, so they started unloading their teams or whatever and now the commissioner has the league locked, which creates a situation where you can't do anything with your team as far as management. This league should be deleted in my opinion by Yahoo Sports because of…

514th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sportsmanship Rules for Private/Custom Leagues

I propose mirroring the sportsmanship rules, to some extent, currently being utilized in the Public League. Having five impartial league owners, randomly selected by Yahoo, to submit to Yahoo their conclusion for appropriate action Yahoo can implement.

General: If an owner does not comply with the sportsmanship rules as defined in "Fair play and sportsmanship rules for public leagues", or a league determines that an owner has acted in an unsportsmanlike manner, the league reserves the right to disqualify the owner, void points and/or remove that owner from the league and select a new owner. The resolution will be handled…

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base