Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Notifications on the Mobile App for when someone in your League Adds or Drops someone

I want to get a push notification when someone adds or drops someone in my league so I can possibly add someone they dropped without having to check my phone every two minutes to see if someone good is dropped

391st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instant Messenger in Web Browser

On the mobile app, there's a messenger feature where you can instant message for trade talks or just smack talk. I understand the texting through phone, but it is a nice hub to have already all the managers there to see.

My hope is to have that accessibility of the messages through the web browser. Right now, there's only postings you can see in the web browser (not even on the mobile app). There's a disconnect between web browser and app when there shouldn't be.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Players= Bench/Court

I got an iphone and everybody on my league. We. Normally follow our players play by play. It would be nice if you guys could add like a basketball symbol next to the player's name just so we know if our players is in the game or on the bench. Thnx

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Night Mode for the App

Be able to alternate between a night Mode (darker background) to be used at night and the normal one currently available for day time use. Multiple apps have adopted this system and it’s very convenient.

The version from some years ago was sick when it was a purplish Black background.

265th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Icon next to player in app

On the mobile app it'd be nice to have a little basketball icon next to the player to signify when they're on the court.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add auction cost on nba mobile app

It would be good for keeper leagues to be able to go back to the draft tab in the mobile Android app and see what a particular player cost in the auction.... At present it shows what number the player was drafted but this is useless for an auction type draft

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to turn on/off fearless forecast videos

Ever since the fearless forecast videos came out for almost every player, it has been destroying my data usage and i’m having to extend my montly data plans. Also, what makes it worse is that it plays automatically once opened up.

Please make an option to turn it off because of two things:

1) it’s killing my data

2) they are useless and innacurate

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add trade block and Team schedule to moblie app

Added trade block and the ability to view teams schedule on moblie app.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keeping the Yahoo Fantasy App available in all countries Apple App Stores

Here is a low hanging fruit ideia!!! Started the season playing in a money league, but after upgrading to an Iphone X just got the news that Yahoo Fantasy App was no longer available in Brazil's App store!!! Really amazing!!! No ideia how this is possible in 2018!!!

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you PLEASE add a column for the Fantasy Basketball app where the number of games per week per player is listed?

Can you PLEASE add a column for the Fantasy Basketball app where the number of games per week per player is listed? It sucks having to cross reference a basketball grid...

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please bring back the Dark Background theme color again for the app version?

The darker background is so much easier on the eyes, as we spend so much time on the app. It was great before when it was still available. Now, for the iOS / Android app version, it's only default to bright white background. Please, Yahoo, bring back the dark... I'm sure it's not too difficult technically to do so...? Thanks!

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Weekly Opponents to the Mobile App

Currently, the only place to see a snapshot of weekly opponents on one screen is on the website which is less than optimal.

If you are like our pool and using the new "football style" weekly line-up, you don't have nearly the level of information you need to easily make decisions.

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. push notifications

now that i live a busier life style i can't be on the fantasy app 24/7. However, i'm on my phone 24/7.

Have push notifications for when a player on my watch list is added or dropped. That way i know when hes available so I can go in and grab him. Or when he is not, and need to plan for time to find another player. These push notifications should be optional as well.

Please get back to me if you want to chat about this further and for different reasons.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is the league chat option not available in app?

This is one of the best features in Yahoo fantasy, but everyone in my league says they do not see the league chat in the chats on the app. Was it removed? Thanks for any insight.

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable push notification alerts on waiver wire adds/drops

Currently push notifications within the App are limited to trades, injuries or roster alerts only.

Other than trades the most important thing i want to be notified of is when someone adds or drops a player to waivers (currently you need to manually check this several times a day)

Please add the ability to turn on push notification alerts for all waiver wire adds/drops.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Standings page. Line up the stat columns!

Dudes! Line up the stat columns on the standings page! It's been messy for years! It's so hard to compare charts when they don't line up! And it's been this way since I can remember! But I do like the "live standings". Nice job on that.
    LINE UP THE COLUMNS!

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add weekly projections

When playing in my H2H weekly set lineup league, it becomes increasingly frustrating to have to look through each day to find out who plays. Simply, there should be a weekly projection tab.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please give commissioner the ability to lock a team from posting on smack talk

It is beyond silly that a commissioner can lock a team from posting on the message board, but cannot lock them from posting in the smack talk. Make this update asap.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base