Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the players age to the players stats while drafting

Since there is a growing number of keeper and dynasty leagues, adding the age to players stats while drafting would be an extremely useful tool.

396th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ensure internet connection does not drop during the draft

During our (auction) draft, multiple users, from varying locations across the country, reported that the entire page would freeze and would be dysfunctional until they refreshed the page. This generally happened for all users at the same time. This led to certain players selling for bargain prices because no one was connected to the draft room and able to bid for them. In addition, there were several occurrences where players were drafted by accident by users while they were refreshing the page. Please ensure that connectivity does not drop throughout the entire draft.

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix 17-18 Total Rankings

Currently the total rankings for 2017-2018 do not reflect anything of the sort (neither do the 2016-2017 rankings for that matter). This makes doing any type of pre-draft analysis very difficult. Additionally, because the ranks are broken, it is more difficult to edit pre-draft rankings.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you please add 16 team mock drafts?

Add mock drafts for 16 teams. I only play 16 team leagues and 14 team mocks don’t give me an accurate enough assessment for who will be there and who won’t.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ranking's from 2017-18 and 2016-17 are wrong

The stats show up from the year's prior, but the rankings stay the same as the 2018-19 O-Rank..... This needs to be fixed ASAP, as user's need to know where players finished last year.

Ex. You have guys like Jarrett Allen and John Collins ranked super high and I want to know where they finished last year instead of guessing.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have fewer time slots for the draft rooms that aren't filling up

I had several drafts that I tried to do get canceled, and I finally wasn't ready for one and that one made it through and my team sucks. Again I get home in time for one, and it doesn't make. So dumb

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow trading of Draft picks two seasons into future for Dynasty leagues

We currently use Yahoo for our Dynasty league and we allow the trading of draft picks two years into the future (in addition to trading draft picks for the upcoming next season).

It would be amazing if Yahoo could manage this and allow trading of picks for the upcoming two seasons (currently were recording trades for the 2018-19 season manually).

Thanks

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unlimited Draft Pauses

The commish of the league should be able to hold off the start of the draft, and stop and start when they want. It shouldn't be choices of how many minutes to stop, cause sometimes you dont know if you need 30 seconds or 5 minutes. Also, there should not be a maximum. If you have to pause for 15 min to get everyone in, you should still be able to pause later on if something happens to someone. Should just be a single button with pause and unpause.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Per Game Stats Option

In mock drafts on iOS, the stats displayed are season totals and there isn’t an option to view per game stats. Would it be possible to add this option so stats appear as they do on player cards? During drafts, season total stats aren’t very useful. Thanks.

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Jaren Jackson Jr. with ZERO projections?

How can you possibly have the FOURTH OVERALL pick projecting ZERO stats for the upcoming season?!?!?

Smh...

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where the **** is help? Just spent over half hour trying to find how to turn on auto draft since I will be away for draft

Where the **** is help? Just spent over half hour trying to find how to turn on auto draft since I will be away for draft and I don't want everybody have to wait. And get rid of all the blank space on draft page. Yahoo is gone to **** since new people running it.

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to have the system set you a random order for your draft after setting keepers

Random draft at keeper leagues would make people guessing n find this more fun. Last thing on my mind is to set a man made draft order as this will create bias issues from various managers since not everyone would like the last draft order.

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it would be a good thing if you had a draft lobby, especially for Auction Draft's

I think it would be a good thing to have a draft lobby, especially for an auction draft

527th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow a Draft Pre Order to be set by Commissioner without a Custom Draft

Our league wants to know our Draft Order well in advance. We would like either yahoo to let us know far in advance or allow the Commish to create that order...then still have a Yahoo assisted Live Draft that can conduct the draft.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Game log during Draft!

Can we see a game log for each player when we click on them during the draft instead of just totals?, This would be most helpful....

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ADD MORE BENCH PLAYERS

in the 2 weeks that was just played the winner wasn't the team with the best players it was the team with the most players. there is no strategy for making a lineup,this is not fun at all.if you expand the rosters a person might have to think a little.

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please let us trade draft position in the live draft

For example, If there was 10 people in the league and I have the 1st overall pick, I can offer to trade my 1st pick (first round) and 20th pick (second round) for someone else's 10th (first round) and 11th pick (second round).

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base