Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow us to delete old team history.

I have been playing yahoo fantasy basketball for a long time. Love the game. However, i hate he fact that we are not able to delete some of the old history that are sticked to our profile forever. I have some last place records that are there because i didnt know how to delete the team after they were accidently created.

525th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick check on filtered ranking. When a player is selected it shows their stats over different timeframes. 7 days 14 days 30 days. Not Ranks

There Is a Column that says "Rankings" but there are no numbers just "-." If there was a way to have the players actual rank up there for the last 7, 14, & 30 days (whether its total or avg.) so we can simply assess and compare our players.

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Average fantasy point on player profile on web browser like it does on mobile app

I'm in a points league but when I click on a player's sticky tab from PC, it doesn't show a player's average fantasy points per game. This feature is available on my mobile app.

525th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lengthen team name character limit

There are many creative team names out there that are compromised by the character limit. The fact that spaces and punctuations count against this 20 character limit makes it worse. I get that a character limit should be imposed but a 20 character limit is simply too short. Some names my friends and I missed out on because of this rule are:

Russel Westbroke his hand
    Brow v. Board of Education
    How to Train Your Dragic
    Jumpman Jumpman Deandre Jordan
    Brow down in the presence of Greatness
    The Cuban Miss Out Crisis

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If there is a way to put up star icons next to your team name to represent how many league championships you have won

Have an option that puts stat icons next to your team name that showcases how many league championships you have won, similar to how soccer teams have stars on their uniforms to showcase how many world cups or eufa champions league titles they have won.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change order of teams on desktop

On the mobile app, you can hit "Edit Teams" and easily change the order in which you see teams, if you have multiple. Apparently it's impossible to change the order in which they display on desktop though. Can we get a fix to this? I'd like to order teams by the amount of money the league is, or alphabetically, or SOMETHING.

525th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. why can we not see fantasy profiles?

I want to see fantasy profiles,this is how I decide who gets to stay in my leagues

525th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 525th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Possibility of merging the records of two teams

Hello
    I would like it to be possible for two teams to merge their records, if both owned by the same person. I played with an e-mail account in a 2015 league, then changed it in 2016 for some reason I can't remember. It is the same league, same manager, just different e-mail address.
    I have access to both e-mail accounts.
    Thank you

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For a team name, add one more character. I want my team name to be JarJarl-Anthony Towns but there is not enough space.

For a team name, add one more character. I want my team name to be JarJarl-Anthony Towns but there is not enough space.

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is nowhere to see a managers budget after keepers are set in an auction league

We should be able to see a managers remaining budget in an auction league once keepers are assigned.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to Transfer Ownership in Public Leagues

Expand the limit on "free" fantasy teams. I'm in several leagues that draft offline and are closer to "pro" than "free" leagues. Also, the ability to transfer ownership in public leagues would be very helpful. I have multiple ID's now in order to draft and I would like to group my "free" teams on one ID and my "pro" teams on the other. Thanks!

525th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix the ability to unhide a fantasy profile

The purpose of hiding the profile is so that others can't see it. When I selected the option to hide my profile, I was not informed that the profile is hidden not only from others but I can't see my profile either which just doesn't make sense. I can't see my medals etc.

I would appreciate if this is resolved soon and an option to unhide the profile is also provided as i've been with yahoo for more than 10 years and I don't see my profile anymore.

Please resolve this issue asap

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quit trying to give Gravatars traffic, it's a rubbish site. Just let people upload their own

Why make changing the team logo so difficult? There was nothing wrong with the way it was done last year, this is just a cheap ploy to direct traffic to a rubbish site with a lame service.

Just let people add their own logo. Ridiculous.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ranking Fantasy profile of all managers by their performance.

I think this will motivate all managers and will make the game more fun.Everyone will try to play as hard as they could so they can be the top of the ranking :)

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Additional Medals

Here are some potential additional medals/trophies, which team owners can earn during the Basketball season:

1) Quintuple-Double - A player has 10 or more units each in the following stat categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks in a game.

2) Five-by-Five - A player has 5 or more units each in the following stat categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks in a game.

3) Double-Doubles - A player has 10 or more units in two stat categories in a game.

4) Triple-Doubles - A player has 10 or more units in three different stat categories in a game.

153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base