Skip to content

Fantasy Football



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

87 results found

  1. Stop changing leagues from paid to unpaid

    A message posted saying the league would still run even if I did not fill the league. Why was the league not allowed to be a prize league? I would have cancelled or pushed the draft if I knew it would change. Your system made it difficult for multiple friends of mine to pay. We are being punished for your system.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. Add confirmation before joining a public league

    I clicked on the wrong spot trying to join my league's draft and now I'm stuck in some random public league. Hiding the team doesn't work in the app on Android. Before you force some random league down peoples throats you should add a confirm button. How the **** do I get rid of this team?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. Add confirmation before joining a public fantasy league

    I clicked on the wrong spot trying to join my league's draft and now I'm stuck in some random public league. Hiding the team doesn't work in the app on Android. Before you force some random league down peoples throats you should add a confirm button. How the **** do I get rid of this team?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Just explain

    I’ve been using Yahoo fantasy football for years. I paid $50 to join a league. Draft day was set. I tested the draft tester on my iPhone. It said it wasn’t compatible. So I went to my PC. Tested the draft and it was compatible. Draft night 8/31, I entered the draft room, but I got a purple blocker that say SUBSCRIBE! Why would I have to subscribe when I paid $50 to draft! Later, on my phone, I checked to see what team I got stuck with for $50. And the draft was open in my phone!! I could’ve…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Earliest round for kickers and defenses

    I had to use Yahoo auto draft this year, and it did fine except for the awful decision it made to draft my kicker and defense in the 5th and 6th rounds!!! That is ridiculous, especially when I went into the pre draft rankings and moved all kickers and defenses back so the 10th round should have been the earliest. I see some notes now that your logic will try to fill starter spots first, and that kickers and defenses can be put in the do not draft list. Seems like a better idea would be to simply allow the…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. verification process

    I am writing to express my frustration with my recent experience attempting to verify my account. Unfortunately, the process has been both disappointing and time-consuming.

    I attempted to verify my account only once, yet I was informed that I had tried multiple times. This is simply inaccurate. On top of that, I was sent broken links and told that “your engineers are working on it,” which left me without a real solution. As a result, my access was restricted, my league was canceled, and I lost valuable time.

    What bothers me most is the amount of time wasted—over two hours—trying…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. The computer drafted my team, then graded it F WTH???

    I don't understand how your computer does drafting. I had to use autodraft this year and the computer drafted 4 questionable players, one player that was NA, and gave me an over "F" rating for my team. What the ****??? I don't understand.

    I also don't understand how my league's draft order is chosen. The same teams get the first picks year after, regardless of how they came out in the season. Why doesn't the last place teams get first picks like the NFL? Again, I don't understand.

    Getting a little fed up with Yahoo fantasy.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. WORTHLESS POS GUILLITINE

    HAD LAST PICK, JUST HAVE 1ST PICK IN WAIVERS, WHATS THIS BID ********!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Go back to the previous years' draft board

    Beginning this year with the MLB Fantasy Draft your Draft Screen is terrible. All this junk is at the top and the available draft players are way at the bottom showing just a few. I had to shrink the screen as far as I could and still be readable to effectively participate. In the past I had no problems. Please go back to the old version. I'm not the only ones in my league with this complaint.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Thank you for your feedback regarding the draft board. We will pass it along to our team. If you are only seeing a few players at a time, make sure to zoom out in your browser as you may be zoomed in too far.

  11. Let people leave league if draft is reset

    Let people remove themselves from a league if that draft has been reset instead of finalizing it and locking people in. We have a commissioner that refuses to let anyone leave despite him screwing up the draft and resetting it

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hello,

    If the commissioner does not finalize the team list, it will automatically happen once the draft opens. The team list will not unlock automatically if the draft is reset, and is something that would need to be done by the commissioner.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  12. Make it possible to change draft order

    I have searched all topics and cannot find tab to change draft order

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hi,

    First step - Finalize your team list to begin (no new managers can join after doing this).

    Live Standard Drafts:

    1. From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
    2. Click the Commissioner tab.
    3. If playing Basketball, Football, or Hockey, click the Draft & Keeper tab.
    4. Click Edit Draft order & Assign Keeper Players.
    5. Select Custom Order and Keeper League Players.
    6. Adjust the order.
    7. Select the round rotation type:
    • Snaking - The manager who drafts last in one round goes first in the next round.
    • Non-Snaking - The draft order stays the same each round.
    1. Click Continue to customize each round or click Done to finish.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  13. Draft order

    Entering our custom draft order it makes you select and update each round separately to do an online draft. Complete pain and I lost league mates because of the headache we had last night. Please add a choice to copy order to every round in the assign order and keeper section

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Co-Manager Draft Access

    In years past when I had a comanager on my fantasy teams, we were able to both be in the draft rooms at the same time. For the last few drafts in MLB and NFL, this has changed. Can this please be adjusted

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hello Lucas,

    If you're experiencing an issue during a draft, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on X, or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  15. Draft on time

    Draft held one hour before its time . What happened?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Reviewed  ·  A H responded

    There was likely confusion with the time zone. Feel free to reach out to us via the contact us section of help.yahoo.com and we'd be happy to take a look.

  16. Customizable Full IDP Mock Drafts

    Customizable Mock Drafts:

    1) In Fantasy+ can we still draft against actual people in mock drafts? Drafting against an algorithm is nothing like drafting against real humans. Do we get the option in customizable IDP leagues like mine to draft against actual people or is it only against the computer?

    2) Are customizable mock drafts available in all Fantasy + ? When I click to pay, it isn't listed anywhere as coming with Fantasy +

    Thanks

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hi,

    You can get more information about Instant Mock Drafts in Yahoo Fantasy Plus at https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN37117.html. The mock drafts are not customizable.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  17. set draft order before draft

    set draft order before draft date

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Reviewed  ·  A H responded

    In private leagues, the draft order can be set in advance by the commissioner: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6086.html

  18. Fix your game

    Somehow I have a football team that I didn't draft and don't want. What's up with your app? I don't know if Yahoo has cut staff or what but the quality of your game sure has slipped over the past couple of years. Relieve me of this team (Gambling Iggy something something) and clear my slate.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hi Howard,

    It sounds like the league that you are entered in is referred to as an "Instant Draft." This means that you're automatically placed in a Public league once you enter the draft lobby. Once the draft is over, it's not possible for you or Yahoo to remove or transfer your team from the league. 

    I apologize that we can't be of more assistance, but do know that you're not obligated to visit the team pages for the entirety of the season. In the Yahoo Fantasy app, you can either hide your league from the home screen or customize league notifications using the steps below:

    Hide your teams:

    1. Tap the Profile icon at the top left.
    2. Tap Settings. 
    3. Tap Customize menu. 
    4. Tap Hide next to any league you want to remove from the home screen. 

    Customize notifications:

    1. Tap the Profile icon at the top left.
    2. Tap Settings. 
    3. Tap Push Notification Settings.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  19. Please figure out how to do custom instant mock drafts!

    So you did an okay job adding instant mock drafts to fantasy but you're still behind Sleeper. 1. Sleeper doesn't charge for this feature. I got plus JUST so I could instant mock draft. 2. I can't edit any settings in my instant mock draft. my league has 10 teams but the commissioner has it set as a 12-max league so my instant draft only recognizes that 12-team. which means I can even use the instant mock draft option because I can't create a custom one. I can only instant draft my team. There's not nearly enough flexibility built into…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Provide download link

    How do I download or export the ADP list?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Hey Dwight,

    If you're in need of assistance with downloading an ADP list, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on X, or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit.

    Thanks,

    Product Support

  • Don't see your idea?