Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let us draft a coach

The idea of drafting a coach has been floated in a couple long time leagues, and has been an overwhelming hit.

The idea is you’re able to draft a coach and assign a point value to a win or loss. For example if you draft Matt Nagy and the bears win it’s +1 and a loss would be -1

The coach position, if used would be a roster spot that you’re only allowed to put a coach in to prevent teams from not having a coach and filling it with a deeper bench of position players.

Every team needs a…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft Values

Listing Auction/Draft and Keeper Values On Player Lists and Rosters Throughout The Season

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More in-draft control

Commissioner should be able to pause the draft, make picks for someone, even be able to go back and change a pick if need be. Not everyone can be at the draft. And sometimes the circumstances are less than ideal. Wifi cuts out all the time. People have technical issues. We had to switch to ****** espn this year because of their in draft controls.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  53 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Draft Order

It was 56 minutes before the draft was scheduled to take place and I wanted to set a custom draft order, but Yahoo has an arbitrary rule where I can't change the draft order 1 hour before the draft. So I had to reschedule the whole draft. Thanks, Yahoo, for not giving me full control over my league.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. YAHOO - CHANGE YOUR "PRE-DRAFT" CHANGES CAPABILITY

Two issues I faced regarding "Pre-Draft" settings:

1ST ISSUE:
    1) 10 minutes before the draft time for one of my league, I realized that the time needed to be pushed by 30 minutes (I am the commissioner). Yahoo's pre-draft settings would not let me do this. The commissioner can only change the draft time UP TO one hour before the draft time begins. As per Yahoo, this is because that is when the draft room is created. This is ridiculous. You should be able to change the draft time ANYTIME before the draft begins, even if it's one second before…

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Nomination time for auction drafts needs to be decreased

This is our 12th year playing together and the 6th year doing an auction draft. The time it takes for people to nominate players is too long. There should be an option for 15 seconds, because the lowest option right now of 30 seconds, is far too long. If guys are not paying attention and forget to nominate then a good player still gets nominated automatically. With a league of 12 guys drafting 15 players, that's an hour and a half spent just on nominations. The draft takes way too long. Adding the option (not making it a default by…

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto draft stinks for Defensive players. Yahoo auto draft drafts the worst defensive players possible.

fix how you auto draft ranks defensive player. it always auto drafts guys that arent even playing or have a chance to play.... ranked 1500.

302nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to be able to Pause Auction more than 5 tiles

Technical issues come up and league managers need to be able to reverse picks, change picks, and most importantly, be able to PAUSE an auction more than 5 times (that’s your max allowed right now). My League is gonna have to go with a different site unless you can change this. It’s too bad, because your auction room has fantastic functionality. Best in class.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We get a draft grade after the draft, why don't we get one at the end of year on how are draft choices turned out?

I don't believe in the grade of my draft at the start of the season. In the pros they also grade team's draft choices at the end of the season. Why not give a grade for a team's draft at the end of the season as well?

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for a longer draft clock time limit than two minutes for electronic drafts, and allow for no draft clock.

The two-minute draft clock limit is an arbitrary limitation on leagues that isn't conducive for leagues that meet to draft in person and like to take their time with the draft. Of course, there is the option to plug in the players manually, but that adds additional effort for the commissioner and sometimes can result in miscommunications without a live draft board. Allowing for us to use the software Yahoo! provides with a draft clock that is longer than two minutes, or even allowing for there to be no draft clock, would vastly improve the experience.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow importing of Pre-Draft rankings via CSV or other means.

It is very tedious to update my rankings based on my spreadsheet. Please for the love of god let me import via CSV!

240th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ..better Draft settings..

..i keep getting stuck in super-small leagues (6 teams or less) when
    i'm unable to back out within 20min of the Draft..sure, i should be
    more aware & exit beforehand, but why not make it easier to bail??..

..or, moreover, Y! currently has a "Max Teams" setting..why not
    incorporate a "Min Teams" alongside that???..so Commishes can
    say, i want a League of 16-teams, but am willing to go with 14, or
    12, or whatnot..
    ..if that messes with Draft times, just auto-set to move the draft an
    hour later if the "Min Teams" threshold isn't achieved..

..i'm about to Draft…

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. IDP rankings

I wasn't able to make it to my draft, a league with IDP - so yahoo auto-drafted for me. Yahoo rankings of IDP players is sooooo far off, that anyone who was on auto-draft ended up with NA, IR, or backup players. How are yahoo rankings of these players so far off? There doesn't seem to be any real ranking in place for IDP. Guys that score consistently are bypassed for inactive players. My first IDP was Jamal Agnew, then Nick Bellore!?! probably a combined career fantasy points of 10. While Avery Williamson was still on the board, Budda Baker,…

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Draft applet keeps freezing

I have been playing Yahoo fantasy for years, and hve always had a good experience. This year however, it was horrible. the applet kept freezing (several times when it was my pick). I don't know what you guys have done, but please fix this.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey K Lien, apologies for the delays on receiving your draft grades. We’re working with our provider to make sure they get processed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

18. Offline drafts should be able to submit and finalize rosters without having to draft a kicker and/or defense.

Offline drafts should be able to submit and finalize rosters without having to draft a kicker and/or defense. When drafts occur in week 1 or week 2, there are too many variable in starters, and it hurts rosters to have to draft a kicker and/or defense when they aren't needed for at least 2 weeks.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pre-draft rankings

Offer option to set pre-draft rankings in the app. The mobile site is so clunky (iOS). It’s easy to accidentally move players around because scrolling is so hard to do. The desktop site is only slightly better. And why do I have to keep loading players? Just give me the full list and let me choose my rankings.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base