Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chinese adds are inappropriate and annoying

get away from the Chinese adds they are annoying

964th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not data mine my emails. Do not read or look at them. They are none of your business

My emails are my business, not yours. Your privacy policy states you will go through them for your purposes. Don't!!

274th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scam saying you have won a samsung 8 phone

Everytime i click on a news story to read after its loaded it then goes to another page saying that i have been selected and have won a samsung 8 phone. It happens through the website and through link on the facebook page aswell. It needs to be removed.

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Spam web pages

visit.net-bx47.stream

Spam that pops up only on Yahoo site, please block it or i cannot use Yahoo

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. how do i send you a email my account is not working.1800 nos don't work and no one is getting bvack to me

not to do with your page. i only have 7 emails showing on my account. i can't delete any of them or send a email. no one is getting back to me NOT GOOD ENOUGH

1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You should provide an access for people to report their email address has been played with: "not you"., "Uh..." is an insult to users

It seemed to me, a user since Yahoo appeared, Yahoo has been changing into a bullying Yahoo to force users to do things users do not want or could not remember or nothing to do with them. I had used Yahoo HELP but it played me around. I could not log in my email today, 7 SEP 2018.

1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You have fake adds showing on your news page regarding Sharktank, those links take you to a Bitcoin scam that has already been identified.

You have fake adds showing on your news page regarding Sharktank, those links take you to a Bitcoin scam that has already been identified.
    I wonder what legal repercusions you would be liable for by knowingly allowing these posts to remain on your News page for the more gullable of us out there

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am constantly bombarded

Get the ads and pop-ups off my pages, you soon will have no one using your sites and it will serve you right you money-making SHARKS !!!!!!!!

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get the ads off my web pages and mail, you are money-making sharks !!!!!!!!

Get the ads off my web pages and mail, you are money-making sharks !!!!!!!!

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please fix your site, it is no longer usable on my mobile device as every news story redirects me to scam sites for random phones.

Your news links have been highjacked and redirect to scam winner sites. I know this is an ongoing issue for your site but this has been going on for over a week now. Since this is not happening on any other sites it is definitely you.

964th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ฆ่าตัวตาย

เวรกรรมของฉัน
    ✍🏻ฉันเบื่อกับชีวิต☑️คนที่ไม่อยากมีชีวิตอยู่บนโลกนี้อย่างฉันจะมีสักกี่คน+ฉันอยากตายแต่มันไม่ยอมตายห่าไปเสียที+ฉันอยากตาย/แต่ไม่ใช่ว่าฉันจะต้องฆ่าตัวตาย!เพราะนั้นมันเป็นความคิดที่โง่เขลามากๆ

1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. by taking note of my adchoices selection. I dont want to see adverts for "Asian Ladies' (I'm gay) and its really offensive. No dating si

If you collect info from my site choices you will know I am NOT/NOT interested in match.com or "Asian Ladies". I also visit domain.com.au for real estate IN MY STATE. NOT bloody Queensland!!!

553rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I am fed up with your videos starting automatically when i go to your news website. listening to some quiet music this morning when a video

I am fed up with your videos starting automatically when i go to your news website. I was listening to some quiet music this morning when one of your videos started, scared the life out of me and almost made my ears bleed. give us the option of whether we want to play it or not.

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. While I agree with comments about fake news here, Yahoo7 is not as bad as channel 7.

Tell channel seven to stop promoting fake news and nonsense when reporting Trump and anyone else they disagree with. Stop pushing their totally discredited brand of "progressive democracy". The internet lets us understand whats really happening. Thank goodness for that.

1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can Yahoo take legal action against these scammers http://www.contacthelp4.com ?

Yahoo should take legal action against http://www.contacthelp4.com as they are scammers and leaving bad reputation for yahoo.

1232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo News 7 is always not true and full of **** and b/s. The viewers and readers know what is the real news or not. Shut up Yahoo7 News!

Your editors just put b/s news just to have something to put even if they are not true. The public knows what is real or not! Close Yahoo7 Be for God's sake!

650th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 414th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 130 131
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo7 Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base