US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. FEWER COMMERCIALS!!!!! You have way too many commercials....can't even stand being on the site!

FEWER COMMERCIALS!!!!! You have way too many commercials....can't even stand being on the site

93rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is this site soooo whacked out left to the point of ridiculous. No facts just opinion and loaded with nonsense

headlines on this site need to be real life instances - not a left and only left whacking out. Perhaps they suffer from the head knocking and need a reinforced helmet.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filters

There used to be a filter for not seeing specific topics or people... It's not working any longer. I don't want to see the stupid Kardashians any more... i hate them... they need to go away... how can i stop seeing them on my page??

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No one is asking for info on Kylie jenner why dose yahoo keep posting meaningless stories about them

Please stop posting meaningless stories about Kyle Jenner
    Do you really think anybody except their publicist cares that they took a selfie if themself, what car they are driving who they are dating, no we don't. Look at the rating, no one is asking for information about her yet you continually shove these stupid stories down our throats
    Please stop

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ads mixed with news stories without clearly being marked as such

Looks like Yahoo is now trying to fool readers into clicking on ads by letting them think they are Yahoo stories. That's where I draw the line and stop using Yahoo. I understand the need for adverstising, but when it's mixed in with the stories to fool you into believing it's a story, then yahoo has crossed the line. The ad I'm talking about is the one about the new joint compound. See the video about clinical trials.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The new horoscope section is horrible!

I'm not sure who did this layout but if they did it for free, you paid them too much! The horoscopes are chopped off in the middle of paragraphs and it's impossible to figure out how to see the rest. It's impossible to navigate from the main page to daily, extended and weekly in a manner that makes sense. White text on a black background is a mistake that not even amateur web designers make anymore. It's unreadable. The site is completely unusable now and it looks like I'm not the only one that has noticed and comment on the…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Skinny Pill Ad

I really sick and tired of this half-naked, non-real life girl "Skinny Pill Ad
    all over my screen. I wish you would remove it or move it somewhere
    else. It's almost offensive.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. your sites keep telling me to upgrade my adobe flash player which I have the latest.

correct the problem that tells everyone to get the new adobe flash when they already have it.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi OMG Readers,

Thanks for your feedback.
    Please check if you are experiencing this issue with IE 11.
    Our Engineering team is currently working on this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

11. Please, please, remove all the purple. It makes for a difficult read and I find myself unable to stay on the page.

Please remove all the black and purple. It makes for a very difficult read and I find myself unable to stay on the page to read anything. Just cannot continue OMG with this background.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. The background has been changed to white now. Please continue to post your suggestion on the forum and help us to improve our service. Your feedback will help us greatly to improve our product.

Have a good day,
    Yahoo Product Support

12. How do I block all things Kardashian?

Please provide a block button so I don't have to look at these human stains.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Totally screwed Horoscopes page and useless News page

The horosope page does not even load anymore on my desktop - says the site might be dangerous because the certificate is not valid .... on my fone it's totally useless ... forever to even load and shows nothing really when it does, on my laptop it loads ???? none of the links work at all for previous and next .... so now I just go to astrology.com and it works perfectly fine ....
    The news page ??? What a joke ! half the "articles are paid ads ... some of the pages don't even load at all... others have…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get new web designer or better yet go to another web site

Get new web designer. Cant go to current weekly love, nor can you see current month in monthly love, nor go forward in love horoscope.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SUCKS BIGTIME no Mark Lerner, no career, no love, no chinese just frigging ads

this is reprehensible. Only some idiotic hipster or moronic marketer would have come up with this blech new design. Bring back Mark Lerner and love and career scopes. We all hate it. You see that. And we'll just boycott the advertisers who are taking up space we want for content.

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Do you really think anyone cares about the Karadshians?

Dear Yahoo:
    Do you really think anyone cares about the trashy Kardashians? Webpages are totally full of them (7 at one time). NO ONE cares about these disgusting people and I am tired of seeing them every time I click on Yahoo. Do better. Find someone WORTHY of news articles. Heroes, great stories about teachers, health care workers, soldiers...They at least did not get their start in ***********. TOTALLY DISGUSTING

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. LET ME BLOCK "NEWS" about CELEBs ...now!

LET ME BLOCK CELEB garbage.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base