Yahoo Mail Basic
Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.
Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.
For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here
If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
987 results found
-
bring back basic mail I hate this new mail look
I hate this new look of the mail PLEASE bring back basic mail
274th ranked -
Like everyone else: GIE BAC K THE OLD VERSION OF YAHOO MAIL. I HATE THIS NEW GARBAGE AND I RESENT YOU CHANGING IT WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!
'MY' idea is the same as everyone else's idea. BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION OF YAHOO MAIL! STOP 'UPGRADING' THINGS AND DEFINITELY STOP CHANGING MY EMAIL WITHOUT MY CONSENT! THIS NEW VERSION STINKS - I HATE IT!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF YAHOO ALTOGETHER.
274th ranked -
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to my page??? I DO NOT LIKE IT...I want it back the way it was...please 'n TY
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PAGE?? I DO NOT LIKE IT...I want it back the way it was!
118th ranked -
I don't like it, For gods sake quit changing things.
Leave things alone.
274th ranked -
Restore the original service immediately and fire the ******* who ****** this up.
Restore the original service immediately! I have an email account for a website on Yahoo! finance that I can no longer get to because you people ****** this service up! If I am loosing business because of this *****, you will be facing a class action lawsuit shortly. Find the **** who ****** this up and fire them immediately before they put you out of business.
118th ranked -
187th ranked
-
Why does Yahoo automatically put White House correspondence in spam?? Sounds like Biased web site
Those that think its spam can unsubscribe.....STOP SHOWING YOUR POLITCAL BIAS YAHOO
274th ranked -
Stop taking me to the new email I want the old email ALWAYS
Stop taking me to the new email I want the old email ALWAYS
274th ranked -
Stop sending me to your new version everytime I log on.
Stop sending me to your new version every time I log on.
369th ranked -
YOU NEED TO STOP THE FAKE NEWS YOU ARE GARBEACH
STOP THE FAKE NEWS A GARBEACH WE ARE NOT IDIOT WE THE PEOPLE WILL VOTE TRUMP 2020
274th ranked -
Stop messing with the email account. The older version works just fine.
Stop messing with the email accounts. The old version works fine.
369th ranked -
Leave **** alone!
Leave **** alone!
118th ranked -
Can’t delete all trash have to click each one. Does anyone have same problem? Using ipad
Can’t delete all trash have to click each one. Does anyone have same problem?
Using ipad274th ranked -
What the **** is with this dammed cell phone verification. you guys are Screwed UP
WTF Stop the ****!
187th ranked -
A problem exists trhat I have to switch to the 'new' version to change my filter settings, even though I like the classic version better..
A problem exists that I have to switch to the 'new' version to change my filter settings, even though I like the classic version better.. Why can't you just go back to the weay Rocketmail had it in the first place?.... Yahoo has messed everything up.
274th ranked -
My e-mail is inoperative. Can't attach files, can't send, can't delete. Started this morning, what gives?
My e-mail won't work today. Receives fine. Won't send, attach or delete.
Fix this!
274th ranked -
Why am I just now getting an email that was sent at 703 am this morning? It is now 5:07 pm. This is bull. You claim to be top rated in In
Why am I just getting an email that was dated at 7:03 am this morning? It is now 5:07 pm. You claim to be top rated Internet but this is unacceptable. This has happened several times. Instead why don't you worry about all the spam that I keep getting in my inbox.
274th ranked -
way too many spam
MY yahoo mail has way too many spam lately. Spam were non stop. I spam them but they keep coming back way too many. Is yahoo emails been compromised. Please fix this problem.
118th ranked -
stop with the yahoo dating sites flooding our spam folder. sexually explicit and asking for ***.
stop..stop..stop with the yahoo *** sites..stop targeting grandpas and men in general. Yahoo sends NONE of these to grandma or women...just men! Yahoo is essentially approving in and aiding *** for sale sites. STOP...STOP...STOP
118th ranked -
Spam
not sure what you have done but my Spam box when from having 4-5 items in spam every 2-3 days to all of a sudden 40-50 spams per day. Did you get hacked or somehow release our email addresses to. Absolutely ridiculous the type of spam I have been getting.
274th ranked
- Don't see your idea?