Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Put stationary back on ASAP and gifs

Restore gifs and stationary asap

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's no longer possible to get help from Yahoo without paying for it.

It's no longer possible to get help from Yahoo without paying for it. Looking for free help on Yahoo is just a big run around. All you will find are ads for their new paid support service. Yahoo wil not let me enable data sharing which is my right under California law, and I have found no way to complain about this on any Yahoo web page. What has happened to Yahoo?

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lack of support/mail help

There not being an email to message for support issues is an atrocious way to conduct business. Then having to pay for phone support??? The yahoo support is awful, with only broad choices to choose from. It does not allow us to type out a message to actually say what is going on so instead I sit here and wonder if it’s time to discontinue my use of yahoo mail if this is how we are treated. I am very mad at how yahoo has now decided to conduct business as a money grubbing, ungrateful service that has no real…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not make us pay for **** if we need to recover our site

I forgot my password to my account so I called customer care cuz that's what they said and they said I had to pay $12.99 to be able to have them help me set up a new recovery email because I didn't have my old phone or my old email it's been maybe 6 years since I've used the email I only needed to get into my Facebook this is ********

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Actually provide help/information

I've been unable to find out why Yahoo deletes all of my comments when they relate directly to the article and are not offensive. Help site is no help, emailing corporate sites has provided no help and repeated inquiries of customer service is no help. They hide behind claiming response on Facebook or Twitter. I DO NOT USE TWITTER OR FACEBOOK! Use the email address you have for me. Or admit gross incompetence or just don't care about customer satisfaction.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Comments Are Being Rejected Posted 1m ago Such sad news & a great loss, my prayers go out to his family. Tony Dow, Who Played Wally Cle

My Comments Are Being Rejected

Posted 1m ago
    Such sad news & a great loss, my prayers go out to his family.
    Tony Dow, Who Played Wally Cleaver on ‘Leave It to Beaver,’ Dies a Day After Erroneous Announcement

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why not actually "help"? Is that asking too much?

I wrote to Customer Care about my comments being routinely rejected, regardless of their content. I get an email that said "It would definitely be ideal, considering the elements you have provided us, that you follow these steps:"..., really? I did what I should do, I reported a problem, and I got instructions on 'what I should do'. Really?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied for a year now and incorrect accounting of my phone number ??

active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied and incorrect accounting of my phone number I want to setup a new account with it it is not used by else ??

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base