Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horrible help site

It is impossible to get a specific question answered. I have tried the contact us button but that only takes me back to the original help page, The Chat assistant is useless. It is very frustrating that I have spent 30 minutes trying to find an answer to where an email is that has nothing to do with restoration. I still do not have an answer! Thinking of leaving Yahoo if it is going to be like this.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Help Pages Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Va rog schimba nr. e schimbat nr. Este. Gresit pe. Sayt . . Te.0767281779

Cautați . Pensiune Giurgiu .apare un numar de telefon schimbat .. ultimul numar a schimbat . E . 0767281779

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Pages Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your help system is broken and needs a rework

Your help system desperately needs a rework, the way it is designed makes zero sense. My account was given limited access when I attempted to join some fantasy football pro leagues, because I apparently had made another account. I found and deleted the other account but still had limited access, so I attempted to go through your help system to resolve the issue. First, I called the 800 number and was told they could not help me and that I would need to go to the help site and either search for answers or go through chat. So, I went…

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Pages Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base