Yahoo Travel

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Travel and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

3. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Exercise more oversight of your sponsored story inline ads.

I clicked on one tonight that took me to a completely fake "Men's Health" magazine site — it masqueraded as the actual publication, used their logo and all their design cues, but it was selling a testosterone supplement — and probably illegal at that. How would you like it if a scammer set up a fake Yahoo! site to sell drugs?

This is the lander I refer to: http://www.menshealthonlineusa.com/incredible-muscle-building-supplement-released-online/

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is Bill Fink a high school student? Does he live in New York City? If it's "fun to hate on things," then we should all practice with Bill.

Is Bill Fink a high school student? Does he live in New York City? If it's "fun to hate on things," then we should all practice with Bill.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Proof read your articles in a web browser!

all to often punctuation comes up as some other formatting in a browser making your article look like the author had fingers on the wrong keys.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fun fact on todays article

I found a small glitch on your article posted today. On this article: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/5-underrated-european-countries-you-should-1340508871589942.html

On the Albania part, where it says "Fun facct: Albania, Armenia, Macedonia, and Vatican City are the only European countries without a McDonald’s branch."
    Kosovo is missing among these countries. So this needs a bit improvement.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. get rid of Matt long........How to wash things in a sink??????

get rid of Matt Long and terrible articles like "how to wash stuff in the sink" Seriously?

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The opening ad is distracting and I immediatly cancel it.

The popup adds are ruining the Yahoo sit. The adds freeze my lap top and I have to reboot.
    Please keep the dam adds to the right, SMALL THOE.
    IF !! Im interested, then I have the right to choose it. STOP forcing the adds on my lap top, they just irritate me! If I wanted to be forcefeed propaganda, I would move to RUSSA!

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. travel home does

Travel Home does not load. Disappeaars one second after I click on it. Same for Yahoo Foods articles.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Travel and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

13. Rental cars

I usually want to rent a car, when I travel. I used to use Yahoo! Travel a lot. However, now all your site readily offers is flights and hotels. Bring back RENTAL CARS!!!! (And your former site was much better to navigate and use.)

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make your web pages actually work.

Too many articles die and won't progress because of poor coding. For instance - https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-craziest-and-rudest-things-c1421967041964.html

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your search page does not load

Takes me to a blank page when I hit the search button for flights. I've tried multiple times for many flights.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How about a quick proof-read PRIOR to posting an article ? There are at-least 3 glaring grammar errors in "10 Places you will never visit "

Proof-read and Edit accordingly, prior to posting articles. I understand the point of the article however, if your going to mention places like Area 51, spend an hour researching who claims to have seen, attempted to- and those that have- reverse engineered not one but multiple alien flying crafts as well as those that have worked side by side with EBE's and you will quickly see they were scientists, engineers, security personnel, test pilots that all worked at Area 51, S4 and S12. Would you believe the Director of Lockheed Martins Top Secret facility there called Skunk Works if he…

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. [B]Re: Lagos, Nigeria, as the Worst Place on Earth": Did Mr Lee Abbamonte Actually Travel to Nigeria as Claimed, or Was His Story All Made

There are serious reasons to doubt that Mr Lee Abbamonte did actually to Lagos, Nigeria as suggested by his writing on your website dated 28 October 2014 and titled: Worst Places I've Ever Visited: From The Man Who's Been Everywhere; the link to which is provided as follows: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/worst-countries-i-ve-ever-c1414446933709.html ), Mr Lee Abbamonte's own website ( http://www.leeabbamonte.com/africa/200-and-the-nigerian-nightmare.html ) perhaps gave him away, as it both provides further evidence of the likely fraud being perpetrated in the name of being a travel expert.

The issue is already being fiercely debated on Nigerian websites and, an interesting twist is the suggestion by…

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have someone edit and review articles before you post them.

Typos, syntax errors, and general formatting problems are a Yahoo-wide problem. It drags your credibility through the mud. Take some pride in your website, seriously.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How about designing your site to work with windows xp and explorer 8 - 26% of the world still uses it.

How about designing your site to work with windows xp and explorer 8, its not that old and - 26% of the world still uses it including our office.

All your pages are all over the place which is unnessecary, I know because I am a web designer.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Content not available after I click through from email newsletter? Very frustrating. (Paula Froelich Behind the Veil)

At least explain why.. or give a link to the video somewhere else, or something.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Travel

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base