Yahoo Travel

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. send receipts automatically

For travel that is prepaid, with yahoo travel receiving payment, the new Yahoo Travel does NOT
    a) send a receipt by email OR
    b) provide a link on the website to view/print a receipt.
    Further, the call center at 1-800-Yahoo-Tr requests another dept to send a receipt within 24-48 hours by email. I have tried this unsuccessfully.
    This is a basic component of retail business - take money, give a receipt. This is shameful and far below basic standards of doing business.
    I am reporting Yahoo Travel to the FTC and Dept of Transportation.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Correct your report on small towns. Hillsborough is in the NC Piedmont, not in the mountains. Bob Auman, Raleigh, NC--bobauman@icloud.com

Correct your report on small towns. Hillsborough is in the NC Piedmont (almost in the center of the state). It is not in the NC mountains. Bob Auman, Raleigh, NC

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I always get an error message: We're sorry. This page has either moved or does not exist. What is going on?

I can't get flight info any more. I always get an error message: We're sorry. This page has either moved or does not exist.
    What you can do:

Return to the previous page and try your selection again.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop filling your main page with so much ****! I used to be a user of this site, and it was fairly clear what to do to research flights.

Redesign your main travel page for clarity and to reduce all the visual **** that is there now. People want to quickly and easily make reservations for travel--not be hit with photos and graphics that are irrelevant to their purposes and which obscure how to actually research travel reservations. You used to have a good site for this, but no more. I don't understand why Web sites like yours ruin something that works in favor of nonsense and visual noise. Bad job.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How can YT improve? Dont promote illegal activities that hurt others...

Your article "Confession: "Emotional Support" Dogs are B.S. - I Know Because I Have One" contrary to the statements of the author DOES hurt others and unlike her comparison to that of bringing on extra luggage, it is also illegal. There are significant fines if it is determined that the person does not need an ESA and has been dishonest in obtaining the prescription (I believe it is $500 but may be more). Additionally, how does it hurt others? It causes problems for those like myself who have a legitimate need for an ESA. I have a history of debilitating…

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your cruise area is messed up

All you can do is select articles there is no way to pick dates...etc.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have lived in China for four years, your art. 25 Rude Things... is completely wrong about China.

You need some fact checking. I have lived in China for 4 years and your article on 25 Rude Things Americans Do was completely wrong about China.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if the Yahoo Travel Editors learned the difference.....

between the contraction "it's" and the possessive "its". Just sayin...

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your articles download perfectly. Then at some point partway through? it freezes and the remainder disappears.

And then? I must either remember to scroll down and click "More" (If I have not just moved on) . I know what more means: it means i then most waste MORE time waiting for it to reload everything. So... why make your readers do this? think of thousands of peeps burning more electricity to do this for why??? Not so green is it? P.S. the article about the floating minitrailer? by "Compressor" ? ends abruplty without even so much as a final period. Nive work, pro. No photos of the interior, it could have been so much more. I…

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

The Slideshow feature doesn’t have an article before clicking on “Start slideshow.” Can you please let us know what you saw after clicking on “Start slideshow,” or if you can even see the button for it?

Thanks!

16. Customer need easy quick and fastest way to select travel option at the best rate availale.

You need to identify customer and the markets that has major share in industry . Make it easier and fast for people to decide. You can negocite best deals with partners and assist your reader to buy at best price. In travel industry the major segments looks for the best fare and satisfied. That no one has overcharged them.

I have wide experiance of Pakistan market and i would like be a part of your team to grow business out of Pakistan . Our industry size is now reaching 700 million USD. I am looking for the affiliation but i…

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Melinda Crow wrote an amusing column on 30 worst things to do on an airplane. Why oh why is it impossible to allow the reader to read it?

"Read more" does not allow it! Shame on Yahoo. Melinda Crow wrote a funny column on 30 worst things to do on an airplane. Yahoo shows beginning. Stupid!!!

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Oregon Crepe Company is no longer in Silverton Oregon. It is now the Oregon Crepe Cafe in Salem Oregon Phone is 503 362 8082

Unlike almost all other travel sites, There seems to be no way to correct erroneous data. The cafe is at 189 Lilb erty St NE Suite B-10 Salem, Oregon 97301. The firm has not been in Silverton for years.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my suggestion is that please offer a way to contact you via emails or written messages other than using your US hotline for travel changes

I suggest you allow us to contact or make complaints vis emails and written messages other than just calling your US hotline for travel changes and confirmation details. It is so difficult to send a clear message across; especially when your staff on the other end couldnt even comprehend what my problem was.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Travel

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base