Daily Fantasy

Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Get rid of 150 entry max. It is the reason I play yahoo and not other sites, so I actually have a chance to compete.

Get rid of 150 entry max. It is the reason I play yahoo and not other sites, so I actually have a chance to compete.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pro Leagues and Daily for State of Missouri

I contacted support to no avail. I don't know why yahoo hasn't added pro league fantasy sports for Missouri yet. When I asked 2 years ago, they said it would be available in 6 months. 2 years later, it is still a no go. Missouri state law allows paid fantasy sports at a professional level (just not armature at this time). Why can Yahoo not do the paper work like FanDuel, DraftKings, and various other fantasy sport sites?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 120th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MLB postponed players should keep points they have scored

When a game gets postponed mid game, players should keep what they scored. Currently players who hit a home run or score any points get an automatic 0 if the game is postponed at any point. It's bad enough eating a 0 on rain outs that go zero innings, it seems beyond ridiculous to take points away from your score just because of a mid game postponement.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Expand user tiers to more than just "Veteran"

Add a "Pro" status (or whatever you want to call it) that surpasses "Veteran". The range in user achievement with "Veteran" status is way too large. There is definitely a large number of daily users who are not beginners but are also not on the same level as the top tier "pros" (me being one of them) but are still lumped into the same status. For example, if I want to find an H2H match, every single created contest available is against what I would call a "Pro". Once an intermediate player, like myself, reaches "Veteran" status, it disincentivizes me…

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Veteran status should be unique for each sport

I dont agree that the veteran status should be "across the board" for all sports. I think veteran status should apply to each individual sport. The reason why is because some people dont play each sport equally and each sport has a unique strategy for setting your lineups. When I just started playing I primarily did football, baseball and hockey. But now i am just getting started playing soccer and im still trying to figure out a good strategy. But now that i am veteran status, i am basically a beginner at soccer going against people with many hundreds of…

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add College Football contests next Fall

With the addition of season long college football leagues this past season, has there been any consideration of adding corresponding daily contests? I think the existence of both daily and season long leagues would conceivably drive traffic better to both products.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NBA GUARANTEES WHY ARE THEY DROPPING

THE PRIZE POOLS ARE FILLING HOURS EARLY!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BUILT THIS AWESOME PLAYER POOL AND NOW YOU ARE CUTTING GUARANTEES WITH THE DEMAND STILL THERE. It's hard to watch you guys ruin this amazing player base opportunity you've built in the past month!!!!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. See how big these contests can get!

Why are you guys capping entrants with these contests filling 10 hours before lock?! These contests could get potentially be HUGE!! Let these contests get as many entrants before lock as can be and dare to challenge the current landscape. Amazing job building this player base already by Yahoo!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make Daily Fantasy available for Canadian residents to use!

We're in 2019, still can't use daily fantasy in Canada? Get up to date please!

48th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Increased PGA GPP Size

As of 2/25/19, the most recent 3-4 weeks have seen the 'main' $10 entry fee GPP capped at 1000 total entries (after previously being set at 2500 total entries). These have typically filled by noon or so on Tuesday, clearly there is demand for more.

Why the reduced contest size? It could be doubled and easily fill every week. Please increase the main PGA weekly GPP size.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. you could help me if some one just try but nobody will.can not talk to customer care becauase your site does not allow it to happen.i'

i cannot contact customer care.i've had an account for twenty years got a new phone.tried to change number on account would not let me.so signed up for new one account an got suspended.because you can only have one account under same name.no one will help that's why i am here please help

75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add "friends" for daily so you can easily compare scores and line-ups.

A few friends play similar DFS leagues, it would be awesome if I could somehow add them as friends so that I could see their lineups and scores to compare. Doesn't look like you can search in the standings.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scroll directly to cash line and/or your place in standings

On FanDuel, when I view the standings and start scrolling down, it gives me a little pop-up option to jump right to the cash line and/or my own entry. If I'm in the daily 4,500 player NBA contest, and I want to see in the app (Galaxy S7) how my lineup currently ranked #800 is faring vs. some of the close competitors, I have to scroll forever to get there. The option to jump directly to my lineup in the standings would be best if I could only choose one of these options, but jumping to the cash line would…

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. User color coding in app to see who is currently on the court for NBA

When viewing a lineup within the app (Galaxy S7), the end of the statline either shows the player as On Bench or On Court. Great! Except as soon as the player accumulates a variety of stats, that part is pushed out of screen, so there is no way to know if a player is currently on the court. I recommend using the color-code bars on the left (currently just blank or green depending on if the player's game is underway). Keep it blank if the game is not currently going, green if the player is on the court, and use…

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve fantasy hockey - Goalies

Quit forecasting starting goalies, since it seems to have little relevance on who actually starts. No information is better than bad information. The notes say one thing, but the DFS rosters show another.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Csv upload

There’s. I reason a major website such as yahoo should be behind on CSV upload if they are going to promote daily fantasy sports. The contests are great. No issues with that. 10 entry max are perfect. But hand building lineups and editing those lineups especially in the NBA with last second news is awful.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a sport-specific filter for your lineups.

Let's say you enter multiple PGA lineups, then you happen to jump on NHL or NBA or NFL over the next several days. It would be nice not to have to scroll and search for your live lineups...as PGA runs over 4 days. So please add a filter where you can just sort by sport. Thanks.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. False Advertising for Guarantee Run

I entered a Daily NBA Quickmatch that was advertised an "G" or "Guaranteed Run" meaning that the match would run even if my opponent was not found. But the contest was cancelled because it says another opponent was not found....how does this make sense? I have to agree to terms to play but yahoo can cancel the match even if it is supposed to "guarantee run" confused...?

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base