Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please add early game only contests for MLB.

You have the late 2 or 3 game contests. We need the same for early starts. Today is 4/5/17 and we have three early starts. To include those games I have to play the entire day. I would like a contest for only those three games. The other sites provide this option.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let's see rankings of Yahoo DFS users/players

It's great to be able to see how many wins your opponents have accumulated in their time on the Yahoo platform, but that doesn't give much context. Other sites have overall site-wide rankings (usually led by Saahil or ChipotleAddict). Can we see that on Yahoo eventually?

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Available Fantasy Soccer Writer

Greetings,

I apologize for the lengthy letter, but it is all pertinent in order to explain why I would be the perfect addition to your team.

My name is Evan Morter and my username on DraftKings is MeccaWorld. However, I am not a frequent player on any other site. I have played on DraftKings since its very first soccer contest, and have had a very successful career on DraftKings over the past two years. I am currently studying Journalism at Cal Poly State University in San Luis Obispo, California, while I have managed to pay for rent and all other…

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ways to improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy/ Fix Flaws.

I found a flaw in the payout structure for double ups. Most sites take a bigger rake for smaller entry fees. But for double ups, the rake for the $25 double up (10/23 double )is worst than any other denomination.

Also, the only way this product will grow is to offer higher prize pools. Rather than offer multiple small tournaments, I would recomend having just 2 contest for each dollar amount... $1,$2,$5,$10,$20. One single entry, and one multi entry.

I understand with the limited max entries these contests will never be as big as the other major sites, but they…

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. First ever DFS tournament for the NFL Draft?

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys from Yahoo would be interested in a possible partnership with me to come out with the first ever tournament for every draft held by every pro sport in the United States. Literally just like what u guys have where you make your picks but with this your a GM and u try to make your picks of what players u think a team will draft and when the real draft happens, you are scored off of how accurate you are going head to head with fans of the same team. I invented a…

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You really need to start uping your tournament prize pools if you want more players to come play

It's very simple up your prize pools more people will come I've been playing on the site since day 1 and you had a few large tourneys in the beginning then when they didn't fill the first time you backed way off too far off. You are a multi billion dollar company you can afford a little overlay if you want this to be profitable. With fantasy aces going down the way they did people are looking for a site they can trust and you also have late swap in your favor which draftkings got rid of and ****** a…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't start requireing people to give you there Social Security Number.

I have been a customer since 7/2015 playing daily fantasy sports. Tried adding money to my Yahoo Daily Fantasy account on 1/28/2017 and wasn't able too unless I gave you my SSN. Yahoo has had issues in the past with hacking and now you want players of fantasy sports to put their SSN in your hands? Questioner said you needed it to verify my identity. My account is linked to PayPal, they know who I am, the bank knows who I am and that's all that is needed. I declare all my winnings when I do my taxes so I…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. dont offer me contests to join if you see i am from quebec and not even elegable for joining

if you see in a persons profile that he signed up from quebec dont send contests to join if he cant play its very frustrating

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hockey goalies should earn points for an overtime loss

I think he should earn 3 points in DFS (half of the 6 pts. a goalie gets for a win) because his NHL team still gets a point when they lose in OT.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quarter games for daily.

Having extra change in your account is lost money. Quarter games would be nice. Thanks.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to see all contests that are running instead of only contests you have entered.

I would like to do some research on players while contests are going on, so allow me to see any contest thats currently in play. Or have a players list in play to watch.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use debit or credit card without having to link PayPal acct

I don't understand why I can't have fund's with you, when a bank's debit/credit card is more trustworthy?

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Larger NBA Contests- They are filling way before lineup lock!

NBA contests have been filling way before lineup lock. I would have max-entered the last two weeks but pretty much missed out on all of them. You will lose players and revenue if you don't adjust the prize pools better. You could also fill a daily $10-$20 multi-entry contest I think if you were to add that.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. would love to see daily fantasy for mlb and nhl

i would really love to see yahoo cup for nhl and mlb, as i really enjoy it, and since there like the nba and last several weeks, maybe you could do what you do with nba and drop the 4 lowest scores

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Season long daily

I would like a season long format with friends but daily fantasy scoring. Each week you go head to head like regular fantasy but it's daily. You pick a new team every week. Maybe you also get too 6 scoring gets another bonus point.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Withdraw to something other than Paypal

I have had nothing but problems from Paypal and closed my account with them. I had funds on here before Paypal became the only option and now I feel stuck. I would prefer a withdraw via check option in addition the Paypal option.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Feedback and Knowledge Base