Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account identity verification

Get a new provider for account identification, I have used my SS# and verified all other information, yet it still says it can't verify my account without a picture of my drivers license. No offense, but you have all my info and text verification, no way I'm sending a photo of my drivers license so you can sell it to a bunch of other idiots who can't verify simple information.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Veteran Criteria

When the "veteran" criteria was initiated it was 1) Enter 1,000 contests in a year; 2) Enter 250 in a year with 65% payout; or 3) Win prize of $1,000 3 times in a year.

It is now Enter 1,000 contests or win $1,000 3 times.

It seems you are punishing players that joined early with no time frame on the 1,000 entries. I guess I've entered 1,000 contests, but 95% of them are $1 and $2 50/50 tournaments. I enter 3 to 6 lineups in each available slate of NFL games each week. That's maybe 20-30 lineups per week.…

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What happened to he $2 and $5 double ups in daily fantasy hockey? There are not enough competitions as it is.

Why are the $2 and $5 double ups gone in daily fantasy hockey? There are barely enough competitions as it is, why would you take away the two that more than 20 people could play?

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Indicate basketball players game start/sit status

Put green check mark and red x in fantasy basketball line ups prior to start of game

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sort Lineups. I have 233 contests and I can't sort them by player minutes remaining. By amount winning. Nothing. Yahoo is a tech company

I have 233 contests running and I can't sort them by player minutes remaining. By amount winning. Nothing. Yahoo is a tech company. Act like it. Also- Bring players to your site by advertising. Or offering a bonus. Or both. Lowering the stakes this early in the season= It's a very vast downward spiral

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we have $1 114 person single entry for vets please?

Since graduating, these contests are no longer available to me. Would it be possible to post some $1 114 person single entry contests available for vets?

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Daily player updates use same feed as regular fantasy sports

Daily fantasy updates need the same frequency of updates as the regular fantasy sports. A player became a late scratch & there was no news about this on the daily fantasy, but it was updated on regular fantasy sports

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IDP

Could you add Individual Defensive Players to daily football fantasy? I love the IDP format in regular fantasy.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. freeplay bonus

Give away free $5-$10 on opening new acct

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can the matchup lineup resemble the NFL Fantasy lineup

The lineup shows point breakdown for individual players

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Highlight the players that are currently playing

Highlight the players that are currently playing so that it's easier to see. If you have multiple contests going then its hard to figure out which ones are playing at the time

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SOG should remain 1. This category is indicative of the more aggressive team and sometimes the difference is quite large.

SOG should remain 1. This category is indicative of the more aggressive team and sometimes the difference is quite large.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Season Long NHL Daily Tournament

Any chance there will be a free season long NHL Daily Fantasy Tournament? Like Baseball, Football, etc..

Thanks

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let's see rankings of Yahoo DFS users/players

It's great to be able to see how many wins your opponents have accumulated in their time on the Yahoo platform, but that doesn't give much context. Other sites have overall site-wide rankings (usually led by Saahil or ChipotleAddict). Can we see that on Yahoo eventually?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ways to improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy/ Fix Flaws.

I found a flaw in the payout structure for double ups. Most sites take a bigger rake for smaller entry fees. But for double ups, the rake for the $25 double up (10/23 double )is worst than any other denomination.

Also, the only way this product will grow is to offer higher prize pools. Rather than offer multiple small tournaments, I would recomend having just 2 contest for each dollar amount... $1,$2,$5,$10,$20. One single entry, and one multi entry.

I understand with the limited max entries these contests will never be as big as the other major sites, but they…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add early game only contests for MLB.

You have the late 2 or 3 game contests. We need the same for early starts. Today is 4/5/17 and we have three early starts. To include those games I have to play the entire day. I would like a contest for only those three games. The other sites provide this option.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. First ever DFS tournament for the NFL Draft?

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys from Yahoo would be interested in a possible partnership with me to come out with the first ever tournament for every draft held by every pro sport in the United States. Literally just like what u guys have where you make your picks but with this your a GM and u try to make your picks of what players u think a team will draft and when the real draft happens, you are scored off of how accurate you are going head to head with fans of the same team. I invented a…

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Feedback and Knowledge Base