Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Games - Requests for new daily fantasy sports and games

Requests for new daily fantasy sports and games such as Nascar, UFC, WNBA, etc.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  New Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Withdraw to something other than Paypal

I have had nothing but problems from Paypal and closed my account with them. I had funds on here before Paypal became the only option and now I feel stuck. I would prefer a withdraw via check option in addition the Paypal option.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "friends" for daily so you can easily compare scores and line-ups.

A few friends play similar DFS leagues, it would be awesome if I could somehow add them as friends so that I could see their lineups and scores to compare. Doesn't look like you can search in the standings.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All Players Scores Tab

It would be better if there is also an indication of how much % that certain player was picked by the total number of contestants.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The algorithm for determining a Super Veteran needs to be revisited

This is in regards to the new Super Veteran status where I believe the algorithm is very flawed. I may be critical in in my feedback but please don't take it the wrong way. There are currently many known DFS sharks who have 120,000 or more wins on their account who are not Super Veteran while some users with less than 1,000 wins are being designated a Super Veteran. Please take a look at these examples

Here are 3 users with 120,000, 175,000, and 276,000 total wins who aren't Super Veteran. https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/user/500330 https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/user/428905 https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/user/8400
    And here are 3 users who…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tweak Scoring Structure in NFL DFS

Even though I think Yahoo NFL DFS is the best DFS site for my money hands-down, I find myself not wanting to play it because of the standard, half-point PPR structure. I think it would be much more exciting for me to play if players simply scored more fantasy points, whether that be through full-point PPR, bonuses, etc. I think Yahoo could even become unique and do crazy things like a "SuperStar" in the Main Slate contests who makes something like 1.2x or 1.3x. I think changing the scoring structure slightly could bring more people in and would love to…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix your quick match matchups

tired of playing vets with 2-4k wins in a gold match because they put fake lineups out to lower avg score seems like everyday i have to play a pro

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 game contest-10pm

Instead of having only one contest from 8PM for 4 games including the 10pm games. Add a 2 game; 10PM contest for also. I noticed original there was an option but it was removed and grouped.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You have to include more places paid in your NBA 50K tournament. stop making it so top heavy, no cares if it was 5K to 1st or 10K to 1st.

you make the paid places so top heavy that even when I have great lineups I finished just outside of the top 1K lineups and if you paid 5K to 1st and spread out the other 5K people would have better experiences

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ID Search In Contests

I would like a search or find in live contests. I know users' IDs. To compare how we're doing, I have to scroll forever. Simply finding their ID would be very helpful.
    Thank you

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please process withdrawal requests faster than 2 business days.

Please process withdrawal requests faster than 2 business days. I have now been waiting 3 business days for a very small amount to be approved. This takes way too long. Much longer than it should

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base