Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Welcome to the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite feedback forum! We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

For any help or technical issues with Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite or Flurry Products, check out our technical documentation or email support@flurry.com

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo news api for web

Yahoo news api available for web ? if yes then let me now the way of using api and related documentation.

Thanks

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Geographic "Geo" Map Reporting back into new Flurry

Geographic/Geo Map visual reporting was available in the old Flurry but has been deleted in the new Flurry.

Old Flurry Link: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/docs/analytics/lexicon/geography/

This is in invaluable tool. We have temporarily added Fabric to our apps as they have a very cool geo tool. Aside form that Flurry is leaps and bounds better than Fabric so I would LOVE to have this added back into the new Flurry. It would make my life so much easier. It is very strange to have taken out such a valuable feature anyways. With so many steps forward in the new Flurry it is a…

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flurry Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi Platform

I am volunteering on a Multi-Platform Project and have The Project Host provided 22 page pdf that describes the vast opportunities, bringing together Network Operators, Platform & Software Designers in a collaborative effort such as both Platform & Software As A Service, with one focus making Plstforms more mobile friendly. The Document, Platforms, How To Join The Revolution. This Informational Document can be downloaded from the Host Website at;
    http://www.tmforum.org

I also have a copy and have created a Joomla Trial Site with my yahoo.com user name cobbcom20

My Interest/ Involvement is in a working Forum Group Project Zoom, In…

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can't add Ad Units

I'm trying to add Ad Units, but every time I watch the screen http://joxi.ru/1A59YpLiaXQqAE for 30 minutes or more. How to speed up?

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. yboss search api

Hello,

I try to use yaboss of node.js, but I had this response "Valid AppID but requires registration " when I launch the queries.

if you have the answer could you send it to my please.

All the best,

sam.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Different to open single app overview of crash

It's cost a long time to open this page.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Weather API sometimes return NULL

Hello,

I have a problem with your Weather API. Sometimes (50% of the requests) instead of returning the weather in JSON format, the query return NULL.

I can take your sample as well : https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/ every 2 times (+/-) the JSON return a NULL value.

Is it a way to stabilize the content who is returned by your API ?

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Real-time World Map

It would be great if I can see my Android app users on a world map. I can list the users from different countries but it is not real-time nor can I see it on a map with a known approximate location.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please update Goal+ app

Hallo
    Can you please tell me, why are you out of your apps may have missed the Czech, Hungarian, Slovak National Football League?
    Filip from Nové Zámky, Slovakia

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Homepage

Not sure if this is the correct place to comment on your homepage ... there does not seem to be a "contact" tab on the homepage/news site.
    Yahoo has been my homepage for several years and I have always enjoyed the news/info/comments. Recently you have changed the page. The scrolling news is hard to follow, does not remain active long enough and there are only 18 news items. Also, I used to enjoy seeing the readers' comments, however since you got rid of the up/down arrows, the only people who comment are extremely negative, repetitive and often plain wacko. Very…

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Just remove me from your list of sending advertisements to my iPhoneuse

I don't want you putting anything on my computer. I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it. Just remove me for any and all advertising list you use!

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ask the people responsible for YQL to fix their system that has been completely broken for 15 hours and counting

YQL has been completely broken for at least 15 hours and counting. Every rest url query continues to fail and disrupt my business. I and others have posted issues on the yql support forum with 0 replies about anything being done to fix it. So please fix it.

Every query that worked yesterday has returned these two errors since about 11pm EDT on 10/23/2016, causing me to lose thousands of data points I cannot get back any other way.

1. url error="Connect Failure"

2. <Javascript>Exception: Timeout waiting for connection from pool</javascript>

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fantasysports yahooapis issue

Data not getting in query can you provide me the contactus email id.or any response for this error

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Device Model to be used in User segments

I would like to be able to build a segment "iPad Pro users". Please allow segments to be built using Device Model.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, a great new media for social networks. Merry X-Mas and Happy New 2017 Year!

Dear, all! It is possible to yahoo to propagate a new social media. Generally it is an image of a member's handwriting. Very recognizable, depicting mood and individuality you never misinterpret. People have used to share their handwritings on screen space, like tablet, swipes, an idea is to enter manually without any keyboard typing facilities. Flikr is great, they brought me to think that a can send an image of my wacom to social network and everybody will know it is me alive recognizable in good condition. my wife will see whether i am lying to her, whatsoever. Just Yahoo…

39th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Flurry dashboard extremely lagging on Safari

It's just very slow and lagging, maxing out the CPU. I have no problems with any other site.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flurry Analytics pricing

Dear Sir and Madam,

I found that Flurry Analytics is Freemium.
    may I know the pricing of different products from Flurry Analytics ?
    any webpages listing the pricing?

Stephen

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CarolHarthSchapker@yahoo.com

My e-mail is GONE! It disappeared before my eyes!

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. your outfit appears to be wearing blinders as to your agenda; doing your thing (with flaws that waste time for someone) making $ & causing m

idea is you all get off my computer & out of my life. I have no time to attempt to opt out ; can't navigate you flawed pages; in labeled icons ; "always allow" only option; etc. I've been yahoo for a long time; but guess will wise up & quit that. ****, might even quit 90% of the internet. WHY ACCEPT TERMS JUST TO *****?????

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Feedback and Knowledge Base