Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please tell me how to get classic Yahoo page back.

Please tell me how to get classic Yahoo page back. This morning I see a new format for Yahoo. For the first time error I got a buggy script that locked up my computer. It used up all my physical RAM. It was so bad an error message popped up and I could not click the "Stop Script" button. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to end task on my web browser. Also, I just prefer the old layout.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Revert back to the old Yahoo. This new design is unmanagable.

I'm leaving. I'll check back occasionally to see if you've improved your site by unimproving it. I can't track my comments. The carousel was the major draw to the site and it's gone. I choose you over other newsfeeds, but not anymore....off to Google News.

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You really screwed up the yahoo page

Why did you take out the news filters??!! I used to love to catch up on the 'technology' news on your page, but now I can't do that. Really stupid, Yahoo!!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resource hog

Bring back the older Yahoo Home Page. Not only has your new one eliminated treasured features, but it is a horrible resource hog on my computer. I have 4 GB Ram and just the Home page takes up about 42% of that. Your old version only took about 31%.
    I really and truly suggest that Yahoo finally listen to its members. It is you and only you that stands to lose by ignoring us.
    I know y'all are in financial trouble. Here's a unique concept: PUT US, THE CONSUMER, IN A STRONG POSITION ON YOUR ADVISORY BOARDS! Forget the "experts"…

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My idea is to give users the option to change back to the previous frontpage layout which included the carousel of stories. Until then, my

My idea is to give users the option to change back to the previous frontpage layout, which included the carousel of stories and an easier-to-read format, especially for those of us not using smartphones. Until then, my homepage will change from yahoo.com to googlenews.com.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Was this a high school project ? If so it's a D. Leave your front page alone, it's not broken or the cause of your issues.

The margins/whitespace are now ridiculous The font and pictures look strange. It is NOT an improvment, and was not broken, therefore no change was needed (or wanted).

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Broken links

Nearly a third of the links to stories redirect to the home page... Of the rest that do work, half of them open up a three sentence paragraph and then I have to redirect to another page to read the whole story. This new Yahoo experience is becoming unbearable.

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Who changed my ******* home page now I can not comment on anything

I am tired of my homepage being changed, NOW I cannot comment so that is ********* too

142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please give me the old layout the new one is awful on the eyes and freezes my computer

Stop changing the yahoo page the "new' one that I always hate freezes, sticks and makes inoperable other programs. stop making me look at the VERY ******* the eyes ugly different screen- you've tried it over a year now and it sucks Every time

145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can I no longer access the notifications feature of comment replies?

Stop forwarding to the 'home' page when attempting to view comment notifications.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HATE the new yahoo homepage for desktop that appeared today 1/28. Bring back scroller (L to R) under top photo.

HATE the new yahoo homepage for desktop that appeared today 1/28. Bring back scroller (L to R) under top photo.

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. new webpage is horrible. leave it the way it was. missing stock market listings, etc. like the old page showed at the right of the screen

new webpage is horrible. leave it the way it was. missing stock market listings, etc. like the old page showed at the right of the screen by the weather listing. You WILL be losing many customers, and people now making msn their homepage instead of yahoo. Bad mistake!

220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. comments

Thousands of comments are telling you to restore the original format or we are done with you. We will leave by the 1000s! Already you blundered with the account/passwords fiasco. It seems that you are trying to run off your membership prior to the Verizon buy out. Reading commenting, debating the news with others was the one positive feature of the news portal. Seeing the popularity of the positions and level of interaction added significance to the discourse. You've ruined this and if it isn't restored, I guarantee you that I will seek another interactive news source. So will many…

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This January 28th update is buggy and where is my horiscope. This is why I left Google ...lose customization, lose customers.

Wow...ironic the comment below....it's too much, articles on top, middle, to the right...I'm FN dizzy. I hear about hubspot...may have to investigate.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Where's the local news button?

Local news button was located on the left stack under news yesterday. And that was April Fool's Day. Today, 4/2/16, the page format has changed again, and local news is gone.
    First, the comics button, now local news - gone, nada, disappeared. But thank goodness, we still have a button for Dear Abby.....not!

292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I used to enjoy commenting on articles and receiving replies to my comments. Now this has disappeared. Fix this or I will leave Yahoo.

I used to enjoy commenting on articles and receiving replies to my comments. Now this has disappeared. Fix this or I will leave Yahoo.

306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. home page

What is happening to Yahoo? Your Home page's articles are often broken, sending us right back to the home page. Then there's the, ever so annoying fact, that after clicking on a page, you get a snippet and then have to select "Read More", that opens another tab. WTH? This is basic web page design 101. If Yahoo cannot fix these annoying issues, we will have to explore other avenues for our home page. Shame on you Yahoo!

340th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop auto-playing videos in the article BELOW the one I clicked

When I click a story and it has a video, I understand that it might auto-play. But when I click on a story, and there is a completely different story below...and THAT video auto-plays as well? No. Just stop it.

347th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base