Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All the Complaints, Nothing Gets Done

Nothing going on to Fix Yahoo ... Same error going on as I've posted before ... and all Yahoo does is post the same help article that Does Nothing ... So, what do you people do ???

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Posting a Reply To a Comment

If I'm trying to reply to a comment ... why do you get "Start the conversation" ... when it was started and there are replies ... Don't send your Help Article, because it does not fix anything.

218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Safari website

Seriously have you guys not realized that your site has to be refreshed each time on an iOS device before being fully accessible: it appears to be a JavaScript issue, but are you ****** serious? This has been years and years and you ******** fell asleep and never noticed

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo has become the slum of the internet. Can't keep your web page open and unattended -I'll come back to "fake flashplayer" virus warnings

It is constant. I thought the first time it might be me, but it's not. Thank God for Norton and Malwarebytes, but it didn't used to be this way.

194th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unwanted scrolling

Why does the Today headlines keep scrolling back to the first headline after reading an article?

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. News page refreshes back to top after reading an article.

Please edit script to maintain position on the news page after reading an article. Continually scrolling back down to continue to another article in annoying. Switching to google news in the meantime.
    Device = iPad (latest model) with latest iOS
    Thank You

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove Toolbar from Products and Services

https://www.yahoo.com/everything/
    Toolbar no longer exists.
    Toolbar discontinued Dec 2016.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Redirecting cannot be changed

I am located in France with a company network in Belgium, and would like to have a link somewhere to stop the yahoo homepage to force the redirection to Yahoo Belgium when I want to visit Yahoo France. It was possible in the past, and worked fine on my computer until I had to delete cookies... since then it is nightmare, been fighting with it for too long.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mobile home page navigation

Why is there no home page menu on mobile site anymore. To navigate from yahoo home page to other yahoo interest areas (e.g. Yahoo finance, politics, sports) I must directly type into the browser. Yet those very interest pages do have a drop down menu that allows me to navigate to other interest pages or back to home page. Please put navigation on home page to access interest pages

256th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo Infected!

Constant page redirections this morning when viewing Yahoo news articles. Entire pages replaced with various "surveys".

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My inbox shows one msg....but no msg there!

My inbox shows one msg but when I click on it, it is a msg I sent to my recipient. the one msg alert does not remove.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Closed Caption on Videos

It would be really great if you had closed captioning available on the videos that are posted. Almost every single video/article that I click on that has a video, the closed caption is always unavailable.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. wrong name

The story about the bride meetings the recipient of her son's heart is great...but has a wrong name at "When Kilby passed away in Nevada,":
    it's "when Green passed away in Nevada". Thanks for the story.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Resource hog

Bring back the older Yahoo Home Page. Not only has your new one eliminated treasured features, but it is a horrible resource hog on my computer. I have 4 GB Ram and just the Home page takes up about 42% of that. Your old version only took about 31%.
    I really and truly suggest that Yahoo finally listen to its members. It is you and only you that stands to lose by ignoring us.
    I know y'all are in financial trouble. Here's a unique concept: PUT US, THE CONSUMER, IN A STRONG POSITION ON YOUR ADVISORY BOARDS! Forget the "experts"…

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your new homepage format sucks and its slow to load, please do something about it

Your new homepage format sucks and its slow to load, please do something about it. why it has to open the article in anew webpage? If the format cannot be changed then its better to change the homepage to Google or something else.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base