Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resource hog

Bring back the older Yahoo Home Page. Not only has your new one eliminated treasured features, but it is a horrible resource hog on my computer. I have 4 GB Ram and just the Home page takes up about 42% of that. Your old version only took about 31%.
    I really and truly suggest that Yahoo finally listen to its members. It is you and only you that stands to lose by ignoring us.
    I know y'all are in financial trouble. Here's a unique concept: PUT US, THE CONSUMER, IN A STRONG POSITION ON YOUR ADVISORY BOARDS! Forget the "experts"…

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your new homepage format sucks and its slow to load, please do something about it

Your new homepage format sucks and its slow to load, please do something about it. why it has to open the article in anew webpage? If the format cannot be changed then its better to change the homepage to Google or something else.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo Infected!

Constant page redirections this morning when viewing Yahoo news articles. Entire pages replaced with various "surveys".

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Closed Caption on Videos

It would be really great if you had closed captioning available on the videos that are posted. Almost every single video/article that I click on that has a video, the closed caption is always unavailable.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am getting sick and tired of seeing the little screen telling me"this page is unresponsive".

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the little screen telling me "this page is unresponsive". Why is so much of the content on "unresponsive" pages. This has only been happening since the "new Yahoo" has taken effect. When will you ever get this program running correctly?

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My inbox shows one msg....but no msg there!

My inbox shows one msg but when I click on it, it is a msg I sent to my recipient. the one msg alert does not remove.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. wrong name

The story about the bride meetings the recipient of her son's heart is great...but has a wrong name at "When Kilby passed away in Nevada,":
    it's "when Green passed away in Nevada". Thanks for the story.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PDFs attached to emails won't render properly.

I can forward to gmail and PDFs are fine. I can forward to my employer's email and get the pdf.s. But Yahoo Mobile corrupts the files somehow that prevents them from being recognized as .pdf's. This has repeated multiple times.

The files can be opened normally and without error in a web browser on a PC.

HTC Ultra, Nougat OS. Yahoo Mail Pro

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base