Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow us to filter the homepage news. I love Yahoo but the liberal news propaganda is disgusting.

I just want to be able to block content from appearing on my homepage. It's really annoying to have to see such obvious propaganda and hate news in order to get to my email. I used to love reading the days events but you've alienated me and I get my news and entertainment from other sources now. Provide ALL content and let your customers set filters for what they want to see. Please be fair.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I get HuffPost and Newsweek articles off my news feed? These people are insane.

How do I get rid of this insane ranting from these sites? There is no way to "dislike" anything, just "Like" it. Half your content on the newsfeed is this ranting. Do they pay you for this?

I like seeing diverse viewpoints, but they are ridiculous. At least on Facebook you can say "Don't show posts from this site".

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop the video auto play!!!!!!!!

Stop auto playing videos!!!! I work around other people and it is a pain ********** to have to stop videos from playing every time I click on a news article!!! If I want to watch the video, I will press "play" button, I don't need you guys to auto play it!!!
    AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION TO REMOVE THE AUTO PLAY FEATURE, FOX NEWS GIVES THAT OPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kardashians

Please stop giving this family a forum to sell their wares. It undermines you as a news and entertainment source and there is literally no positive feedback when you read them. Anything but them!

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. caption your videos as required by FCC and ADA law , if you dont caption ALL your content soon you WILL be sued! BY ME!

closed caption is required on all video of public websites ,yahoo is a public website and you are violating the law FCC and ADA law ....either caption all your content or you WILL BE SUED!!! you have 30 days and i can gather links of all content that is not captioned !!! 30 days to comply or you will be sued!!!

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the unsubscribe suggestions be a settable option!

I really hate the suggested unsubscribe pop-up. I cannot see any way to disable it. I have looked. This "feature" is a total annoyance and constant irritation. I will look for a way to go back to the old Yahoo mail system.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. down vote

Please add a down vote or remove button. Some stories that I could care less about stay on your front page for days. I would really like to remove them and never see them again.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add video autoplay disable choice

I do not want to waste all my mobile data on the videos that download and autoplay before I can turn them off. Sometimes I am in a quiet place and want to check my phone then up pops an article with a video and sound. Scramble to turn volume down, look around embarrassed.... Please just give us an option for autoplay disable.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. News Bias - From A Democrat

I’ve used Yahoo as my news resource for years but I lately I see how politically bias your news reporting has been. It is obvious Yahoo is very liberal, and this coming from one who is a Democrat! I read the article posted today on the North Korean “beauties “representing North Korea https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/north-korean-army-beauties-rock-throwback-outfits-hand-selected-kim-jong-un-194656016.html

and the article on Pence not standing during the open ceremony: https://sports.yahoo.com/vp-mike-pence-not-stand-unified-korea-opening-ceremony-180505167.html

you seemed to have more positive things to say about North Korea then you did about Pence not standing for the North Korean representatives. Are we as Democrats/Liberals, whatever you want to call us that…

157th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You have a "like/heart" button. How about a REMOVE/Dislike button? I'm sick of seeing the same celebrity babble day after day!!

I want a REMOVE/Dislike BUTTON!!! Enough babble about celebrities that mean nothing to me!!

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. gearing news articles to fit the individual

A while back (either the last homepage format or the one before it) a person could select a "like" "dislike" option for the news articles in their feed. This allowed the individual's news feed to be geared towards stuff they felt was important to them, then the new format came out and this option was taken away and now we feel all the news articles are "forced" upon us. Example I like video games so as I "liked" various video game articles I would see more and more of them, once the updated format came out I would see less…

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Very Poor Presentation

In addition to being perpetually biased toward radical left wing journalism your format leaves much to be desired. When you click on a story nothing but a white screen appears. Then when you scroll down only half of the article appears. Yahoo...you couldn't find your *** with both hands tied behind you.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why are there so many articles about Child **** and murder? Parents starving their kids, torturing them. Stepfathers killing their stepkids

Parents starving their kids, torturing them. Stepfathers beating their stepkids to death. Kids kidnapped, molested, and murdered. I never really thought of Yahoo as a serious news aggregate, but for some reason i still pull it up every once and while. But, ****, every time i do there are at least 5 of these shocking stories. Why did you remove the ability to dislike a story? Im guessing no one liked the "articles" on your homepage.

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please stop giving away spoilers in your article headlines.

Saying a major character died is a spoiler regardless of whether you mention who it was or not. But you also have the terribly bad habit of putting the photo of the character right next to the headline. This has happened time and time again (I rarely have the time to watch a show live). Every time I see an article about a show I try to click away from Yahoo as quickly as possible, but it's not always possible. If it doesn't stop, I'm going to quit visiting your site altogether.

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop pushing your ant-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. With the previous format, I was able to return to the spot I left on the main page after reading an article. I can’t do that now...annoying!

With the previous format, I was able to return to the spot I left on the main page after reading an article. I can’t do that now...annoying!

214th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base