Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop pushing your ant-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash

get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash. you are very anti 'christ' in your news feed. please allow us to discard preemptively anything that is demon inspired, such as this. thanks.

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop popping up comments at the bottom of the page. It blocks content. I "X" out the pop-up comments, but they just reappear.

If people want to read comments, they will go to the bottom. I am reading a story, but the comment pop-up blocks the page. At least have the system stop popping up again after I closed it out. 99% of people hate pop-ups, and that 1% is deranged. This is a new feature I believe, but it is horrible.

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't re-run/re-use old stories as though they are NEW news.

Check out these two articles: (HINT: one of them was run today the other was run SIX years ago!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/923ab4fd-4d6d-3c03-b21c-eb68ec3c8718/computer-virus-infects-us.html

vs.

https://www.wired.com/2011/10/virus-hits-drone-fleet/

same stories, right down to 3 sources being used. I have seen other previously run articles before, so I know it isn't a mistake...

230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please do not show videos on Yahoo's homepage of snakes + animals being killed.

Hi Yahoo Staff, Today, July 13, 2017, I went to the Yahoo homepage, to read the news.
    One of the videos on this page, a video that plays automatically, shows a moving snake being cut in half.
    I think that this kind of video is in bad taste, and something that most people would rather not see- and I think most of the viewers of Yahoo feel the same.
    Please don't post videos of animals being killed on your homepage, because I think that most of your Yahoo users do not like, or need, these videos.
    Thank You, a Yahoo…

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove comment section from entire site

Remove comment section from entire site

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add the following feature

Just like 'google' has translate, create a site that can solve complex math problems. At first make it so formulas can be entered, then make it so that it can read through word problems and develop solutions based off of content. This would be a great feature that would bring people to the Yahoo site.

230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. click again to read more

Clicking READ MORE to read the article that I already clicked on to read is HUGELY ANNOYING! I have had Yahoo as my homepage for years and while I've not always been fond the of the changes as they roll out...this one has me leaving for another news service.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  90 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back the old homepage

I have had Yahoo as my home page for as long as I can remember but no longer... You removed local weather and the current stock market among others from the homepage. The only thing that hasn't changed is the amount of ads and ads disguised as news stories. I'm kind of stuck with Yahoo mail but that may change soon also. Goodbye Yahoo!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for users to block certain sources - (Mic.com, Salon, etc)

A lot of these sources are extremely biased, users should be able to filter and block biased sources.

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What ever you do please don't get rid of the scrolling news feed!

New website design is great change is always good. But what ever you do please PLEASE don't get rid of the scrolling news feed! That is literally the only reason anybody comes to yahoo is for the scrolling news feed. If this is gone we will all have to go to aol. This 5 main stories and that's it isn't working for me.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please change back the main page

your new setup in not friendly when it com to seeing the stores of the day. I do not like the scroll down page setup

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "A new welcome to Yahoo. The new Yahoo experience makes it easier to discover the news and information that you care about most." NOT AT ALL

Please stop altering the home page, realize that you have a select user base. One that hasn't forsaken the service for one of it's competitors. The news was better on the 2015 version, the articles easier to filter, and the experience less cluttered. I came here first not for mail, but for the way the page presented news I cared about. The quote is yours (Yahoo), not mine. Please adhere to it.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. THIS NEW PAGE BLOWS!!!

THIS NEW PAGE BLOWS!!! Bring back the carousel of news stories and my local new feed or I will be taking my business to AOL!

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I HATE the new Yahoo format!

Always enjoyed starting my day by checking the Yahoo news, scrolling across the topics and choosing what I wanted to read. It was so nice to see what was going on across the world in a glance. PLEASE change your page back!!

121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base