Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hate the new layout. At least bring back the news carousel.

It was nice to have top and trending stories right there at the top in the convenient carousel format.

The new layout looks bland and vanilla and un-interesting.

If you have done this for mobile devices, do what the rest of the web has long ago figured out - dynamic style sheets.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Gathering feedback  ·  257 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • https://www.facebook.com/WalkForVeterans/?fref=nf&pnref=story My friend is walking across 48 states to raise awareness for veterans and su

https://www.facebook.com/WalkForVeterans/?fref=nf&pnref=story

My friend is walking across 48 states to raise awareness for veterans and suicide. I think this would make a great story. Vets come back so damaged and often commit suicide. Kevin Kinkead is trying to raise awareness of this issue.

10th ranked
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        118 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • click again to read more

Clicking READ MORE to read the article that I already clicked on to read is HUGELY ANNOYING! I have had Yahoo as my homepage for years and while I've not always been fond the of the changes as they roll out...this one has me leaving for another news service.

16th ranked
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          Gathering feedback  ·  89 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Bring back the old homepage

I have had Yahoo as my home page for as long as I can remember but no longer... You removed local weather and the current stock market among others from the homepage. The only thing that hasn't changed is the amount of ads and ads disguised as news stories. I'm kind of stuck with Yahoo mail but that may change soon also. Goodbye Yahoo!

18th ranked
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Want old Yahoo main page back!

I don't care what's trending and I don't need celebrity gossip. The old Yahoo had a snapshot of the stock market on the right side and want that back. I also want to be able to get rid of stories or types of stories and that seems to have disappeared.
            If it stays as it currently is, I'll use something else for my home page - hello google, buh bye Yahoo.

35th ranked
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 42nd ranked
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Nope not this again

Seriously? You just tried this and it didn't work, please change the home screen back (again.....).

I came to yahoo daily because i enjoy the writing (***) , i like the array of articles and mostly i liked that i could go through 5 articles at a time, with about 50-80 available giving me a seemingly random set of stories/categories to choose from (****)

Please change it back.

Also its very transparent that you're trying to get people to scroll down allowing for more side banners. I get it from a Business standpoint but for end users this is honestly…

53rd ranked
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • What ever you do please don't get rid of the scrolling news feed!

New website design is great change is always good. But what ever you do please PLEASE don't get rid of the scrolling news feed! That is literally the only reason anybody comes to yahoo is for the scrolling news feed. If this is gone we will all have to go to aol. This 5 main stories and that's it isn't working for me.

61st ranked
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Please bring back the classic homepage!

This newest homepage is hard to navigate, extremely annoying since it switches you to yet another new tab, instead of just being able to read the article you want on the same page. I don't want that added feature, it does nothing but aggravate me. We have to hunt to find our local news, instead of just having it on that purple line to click easily. Why can't you just leave the homepage alone and try producing some decent articles instead? Almost all the articles lately have just been fluff junk, like you read in tabloids. I would like to…

63rd ranked
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • yahoo
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • I highly doubt you are listening.

Listen Yahoo here's the thing. Quit trying to improve things. You are terrible at it. Every time you "try" to improve something your fail miserably.
                      1. The white background is just too much. Can't focus very well.
                      2. Looks too much like a facebook page.
                      3. Can't scroll through the top news suggestions.
                      4. Never gave your users a warning or explanation there would be changes.
                      5. No explanation on what or how the new icons work.
                      6. Navigation the page is confusing and off putting.
                      think I will just go to Google now and keep that as my home…

77th ranked
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • yahoo
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Do not like the new layout. Topics such as tech, science etc. are scattered all around. I preferred to click on topics as before.

Please leave the old format as it was before this mess. Reinventing the wheel is not always a good thing. I feel the old layout was simple and very effective for my use. If you must change it one should have a choice to revert to the layout that works for them. That is what could make your site more desirable for adoption as there are other options out there. I can move on if I have to but I have always used Yahoo as my home page.

78th ranked
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • yahoo
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • please change back the main page

your new setup in not friendly when it com to seeing the stores of the day. I do not like the scroll down page setup

84th ranked
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • yahoo
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Yahoo at one time was great now just a lot of junk

How about stop putting opinion stories on you news page. They are not news they are most of the time fake news and people trashing others with pc ****.

87th ranked
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • yahoo
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • "A new welcome to Yahoo. The new Yahoo experience makes it easier to discover the news and information that you care about most." NOT AT ALL

Please stop altering the home page, realize that you have a select user base. One that hasn't forsaken the service for one of it's competitors. The news was better on the 2015 version, the articles easier to filter, and the experience less cluttered. I came here first not for mail, but for the way the page presented news I cared about. The quote is yours (Yahoo), not mine. Please adhere to it.

96th ranked
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • yahoo
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Please Stop Changing The Layout - PC Browser Version

This new Yahoo is horrible. Videos will start playing and they cannot be shut off. I cannot find my local news easily. Bring back the old format or give us an option to use the old one.

113th ranked
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • yahoo
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Difficult To Find Comments

We can't comment on very many articles using Yahoo now and It is hard to find an article where I can read the responses to the comments I have been able to make. Also, the comments from other posters are getting mixed up with my comments. Further still, I was not able to open the replies. I really wish you would fix it so we can comment on all of the articles using Yahoo and find the "My Comments" under every article. I don't use social media.

118th ranked
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • yahoo
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • THIS NEW PAGE BLOWS!!!

THIS NEW PAGE BLOWS!!! Bring back the carousel of news stories and my local new feed or I will be taking my business to AOL!

122nd ranked
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • yahoo
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Need to take Huffpost off my timeline or I will have to find a different search engine.

Seriously it isn't a news organization, please provide an option to block as I prefer using yahoo but can no longer stomach those headlines.

128th ranked
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • yahoo
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • WHAT HAPPENED TO HOROSCOPES ????

BRING THE HOROSCOPE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

136th ranked
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • yahoo
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Apparently we can no longer choose the content you foist upon us. I don't give a hairy rat's posterior about idiot celebrities.

I used to be able to customize my news feed. Now when I try to change content preferences I get an error page. I am sick to death of Yahoo lionizing celebrities and their infidelity, immodesty, stupidity, and clueless political views. Celebrities are not role models or thought leaders. They are stupid people being exploited by other stupid people for the stupid things they do trying to make the rest of us think stupid and perverted is normal.

139th ranked
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • yahoo
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base