Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the comments, this is censorship.

Bring back the comments. The only reason you removed them is because the majority of the comments were from Trump supports and you guys are a liberal news agency which is not really reporting the news, it's making the news. I haven't seen one positive article about our President. When you turn off the comments that have been there since the beginning of Yahoo, that indicates that you are wanting to censor what people say. Not good Yahoo! We may have a lawsuit on our hands here.

639th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to thank Yahoo mail for catching hackers from Vietnam trying to hack into my email account.

I have recently received two security code messages for hackers trying to hack into my account using Chrome from Viet Nam. While I was in the Army during the Viet Nam war, I have never been to Viet Nam and I never use Chrome to sign into my yahoo mail account. Good Work, I only hope that you can trace these hackers and BLOCK ALL THEIR ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS Yahoo Mail.

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Well, Yahoo is just getting no love. The account pro is worthless. Every other mail service offers tech support free of charge.

Tech support should be free. I only needed to change my phone number to gain access to my account on my mobile device, and that just cost me $5. All other mail services offer that for free, and this service does not provide any feature that Google, Microsoft, or any other service I use, has free of charge. I cancelled the service minutes after the purchase. Sure this is just a way to bring in extra revenue if it only a one time fee. Do that a couple of million times and factor in those who forget to cancel before…

552nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. leaving Yahoo

Hey Yahoo, I don't want to see your anti-Trump videos while I'm checking my email

552nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You ruined Yahoo ! Text too small - half of page is blank. Nobody reads Yahoo News page. Stop switching me over there.

Yahoo Mail unstable. Bounces to other email when You are reading. Fonts change too - especially size.

831st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  51 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Goodbye Yahoo

Goodbye Yahoo. I have been with you forever since the old AOL days. I can no longer support a company that has gone so far Liberal. Now you may say who cares but I can tell you right now I know of 9 others that are leaving as well. SO sit there in a while and try to figure out what happened when we all have left due to you obviaous fat left leanings.

It is very sad that I always relied on Yahoo for my news etc. No more!! I will no longer go toyour home page in anyway.…

1668th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn Off or Disable "DEALS" in header when you open a store email

How do you turn off "DEALS FROM" when you open an email from a store? It's just needless duplication of what's in the body of the email, and more junk you have to scroll past in order to read the email. [Not referring to Ads, but coupons from that store that are already within the same email.]

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ad Swap

Well, I really don't like seeing Trump ads, and reading some comments, seems like there are a lot of people who do and feel like you are somehow targeting them with anti-trump ads. Maybe there could be a sort of swingers function for us ad receivers, we could trade off our ad algorhythms at a little virtual gathering.

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How many times do I have to unsubscribe from Yahoo spam before you stop sending it to me?

Stop sending mail from Yahoo after I unsubscribe from everything.

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My contacts and my calendar have disappeared. I can't get hold of you and being on Social Security can't afford your fees. I'M DONE

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT YOU. MY CONTACTS AND MY CALENDAR HAS DISAPPEARED. I DEPEND ON MY EMAIL SO I WILL HAVE TO TRANSITION TO A DIFFERENT SERVICE. I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi, ymail isn't working in GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA the app open and close after few seconds

Problems with Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, open and close in seconds.

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Norton just blocked malicious attack from Yahoo mail page (the page itself, not opened emails)

A few seconds after I loaded the Yahoo mail page, my Norton anti-virus alerted me with 2 alerts:

Medium severity: An intrusion attempt by rdtk.io was blocked.

Attacking Computer rdtk.io(209.58.139.153, 443)
    Attacker URL https://mf70e.rdtk.io

and

High severity: An intrusion attempt was blocked.

This one has a very long Attacker url with "mail.yahoo.com" as part of it.

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Junk Mail

How about making the junk mail actually work! I've sent multiple emails to the junk folder multiple times and I keep getting the same ones over and over. I thought when you send to Junk it was supposed to intercept and automatically send the next ones.

1203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Yahoo Mail cannot receive and send emails

My Yahoo Mail cannot receive and send emails

1668th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop the "Trending on Yahoo Homepage" popup

This is extremely annoying and useless. Everyone goes through the Yahoo homepage to get to your other pages. Please STOP IT!

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I'M GETTING **** ******* TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A ******* CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY ******* TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO GET A CODE TO USE MY EMAIL EVERY *** TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

831st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop using the same old photos year-after-year on the email log in pages!

Seeing the same pictures all the time for years during the email login sequence is disgusting!

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP WITH THE KEEP ME LOGGED IN BS...

When you go to log in, so as to be able to check your email/s...

Irritatingly enough, that bloody box is check marked to keep the owner or user, perpetually signed in....

I am here to say.... ENOUGH.!

By your very pig headedness to force us to uncheck it, is BS, for 1... puts us the users, in an unsafe position, because most miss seeing it, moreso especially if we are in a hurry due to the Le Mans endurance racetrack job lifestyle nowadays... and if checking it is done in say... on a public terminal... well guess what MORONS,…

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base