Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

332 results found

1. for 2 years off and on the Yahoo page will not allow me to go to my mail... fix that ****

fix the programming GLITCH that when you click on MAIL only reloads the yahoo page... NOT MY MAIL,,, I just need to read my email and your xhitty system will not let me.... soooooo DISAPPOINTED with your services... i can NEVER make u my home page because your ONLY service, email, only works about a 3rd of the time.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

2. you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads.

3. For 3 months I don't get a single email notification to my Yahoo email account re: likes/replies etc. I guess I'm banned for life?

Spoke live on phone to one of your call center agents and they were nice enough. He sent me to this page and couldn't explain why I can't reply to anyone regarding the homepage News articles. Seems like all debate is completely shut down now. Why? Please fix my email notifications where at least I can see if people here agree or disagree and thanks in advance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

4. Why do I get error message about a firewall when opening pdfs. yahoo mail but not gmail ?

My multiple attempts to click a link (return label) from a well-known retailer failed in Yahoo mail, suggesting there is a firewall setting issue. I turned the firewall off on my computer and, chrome. Still failure after failure. The retailer sent the email to my Gmail account and it opened in a second, and I don't pay for Gmail! How frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

5. TIRED OF SLOW RESPONSE IN YAHOO MAIL SO MOVING TO GMAIL

SLOW RESPONSE IN MAIL UNREAD MESSAGES

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Does YAHOO check the advertising for fraud ?

The "https://www.dayshopus.com" is a fraudulent WEB site and they are partner with "ZONECUTEF.COM" for credit card clearing in state !

YAHOO is supporting fake & fraudulent WEB sites ? I ordered from a WEB site that was advertising on your WEB site. Now, I have to waste my time to clean it up !!!!

Will not USE YAHOO for anymore shopping.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. yahoo account

my yahoo account whas hacked but i have a numbet fone is *and this fone number i cane loged in my yahoo account how did changed this fone number in * may yahoo account ****@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Amazon tracking widgets freeze mail functions on both Edge and Chrome.

Anytime that Yahoo Mail displays one of those Amazon tracking widgets, I can no longer do anything within Mail, like delete a message, on both Edge and Chrome. the page will just lock up and eventually chrome will throw a "Oh Snap" error with something like 'code_hung'

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix alias with "-" in it

When trying to create an alias or temporary email containing a "-", there is a green confirmation message saying it's done.
    Actually it's not, and it seems impossible to create such an alias.
    The frontend response when trying to do so is confusing, I should receive an error message when trying to do that, and not a confirmation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While most of spam emails are being caught by our spam filters, occasionally some can slip through.

When this happens, it's very important to mark the email as spam, then our system will learn that messages from a specific place are not good and helps us make Yahoo Mail even better at recognizing future spam emails.

13. As far as I can tell, there is no way to delay sending or set timing of email to go out. I would pay for the Yahoo mail if it had it.

In my gmail account (for work, no choice) I can delay sending of the email. I would really like to do this in Yahoo. I've checked the help feature and community and it does not seem to exist

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incorrect information for our organization

The profile information that comes up for our organization is incorrect and I would like changes to be made.

Our organization is called Dallas Shambhala Meditation Center. The profile that comes up when I do a search needs the following change:
    remove the phone number
    Change the address to 2695 Villa Creek Drive, Suite B146
    Farmers Branch, TX. 75234

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your interest and time in contacting us on our feedback pages! These forums are specifically for ideas/suggestions and currently are not accepting any business venture inquiries, employment applications, partnership requests, or solicitations. We'd like to refer you to our public business address which can be found online, for any and all purposes such that they can be addressed as appropriate. Please visit https://www.yahooinc.com/ for additional information.

15. You;ve asked me to change my password. I did so and then the next time I try to sign in, this thing won't accept the password. Would you p

You;ve asked me to change my password. I did so and then the next time I try to sign in, this thing won't accept the password. Would you please get it together?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop making me change my password

I have been required to change my password approximately 8 times in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy. I use VERY strong passwords. This is a pain in the butt.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Old story being reported as new.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ford-doubles-annual-bonuses-amid-012516614.html Came out today. It has referred to reports that have come out in February (2022 ?). Did you hire Edgar Cayce? A new form of reporting?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. glove0676

저는 75세의 한국인으로 이메일에 로그인 할 때마다
    Prove you're not a robot가 귀찮습니다.
    생략해 주셨으면 합니다!

건강하세요!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New layout of home page is horrid...

Not sure if its a bug or maybe a issue with my browser but doubt that. I use Vivaldi and all other pages are loading correctly.
    Yesterday morning I landed on Yahoo home page and it is super wide as well as the top images. Everything that was down the right hand column is now shoved to the bottom for example weather, sports etc.
    The article are super wide also and I have attempted everything to see if I can correct it. Any help is appreciated.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We'd like to take a direct look at this. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com and send them a screenshot of your experience as well. We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare, Facebook on the Yahoo Customer Care page and Reddit under r/yahoo.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base