Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

332 results found

1. The editing of grammar and spelling in the articles need to be addressed

Unfortunately, spell checks and grammatical evaluations seem to be absent in many of the articles I read.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? We would need the article URL and the spelling/grammar error. In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

2. Scam company called "Oviicha"

You've been running an add from a company called "Oviicha" for and expandable privacy fence. I bought their fence and they took my money and never sent me anything, Their email contact info on their website doesn't work. They are crooks. Not sure how you screen your advertisers, but would be great if you could expose their fraud.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that! We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads.

Thank you!

3. WHY did you change your comments section to where we can't track our own posts? DUMB IDEA!!!!!

Change your comments sections BACK to where we can track our own posts! It's now impossible to have a back-and-forth discussion. IF IT AIN'T BROKE....DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hi,

In order to see your comment history: click on your profile icon/picture next to the comment box, a list of your most recent comments will show up.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Violent ad before the article of the school shooting

Tone deaf Yahoo putting up ads showing shooting of people before the news article run about 6 people killed by a shooter in a school

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We sincerely apologize for this situation. While ads on mobile can't be hidden, you can do the following from your desktop web browser to temporarily hide them. A new ad appears if you refresh the page or perform some actions.

Most ads - Click the X or Options icon to remove that specific ad and provide feedback.

The right-side ad - Click Stop seeing this ad to temporarily hide the ad.

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stories that are MONTHS OBSOLETE!!!!!!!

Your algorithms are COMPLETELY OBSOLETE!!!!! You're posting stories IN MARCH about games to be played in the NFL season? You are so lazy that you can't even look at your own front page and think 'ooops - we need to fix that'. Here is my suggestion - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER and at least TRY to not be so pathetic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

8. Fix My News Articles.

Can't comment/reactions on news feeds on home page. Unblock my comments/reactions. One of your puppets that was watching/monitoring news articles was blocking people from commenting on news stories/articles now mine don't work. Hasn't worked for months now. I don't want here it is my browser settings because i tried commenting on another computer and it didn't work. Want my comments/reactions unblocked, fixed or whatever your puppets did to my comments/reactions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try clearing Cookies, Cache, History and Footprints in your Browser. This will eliminate the possibility of the issue being caused by cache stored on your browser. Also, we suggest using another browser.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

9. block your **** spam !!!!!!!

how dare you allow me to only to be able to delete spam emails!!! it specifically says we can block ONLY YOUR COMPANY REFUSES TO BLOCK!!! SHAME ON YOUR COMPANY!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey, about a way to actually contact you and request something be fixed! You know, like communicate with a real human being?

Hey, about a way to actually contact you and request something be fixed! You know, like communicate with a real human being?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The comments section of Yahoo news stories is completely over run by fake accounts posting to sway public opinion about topics.

Yahoo News story comments section is absolutely saturated with paid for fake accounts that were paid for by certain political and governmental groups to over run the comments section with specific rebuttals to stories in an attempt to sway public opinion and to spoof consensus about topics. Yahoo does nothing to stop this and it has been going on for years. This is flagrant abuse of the system and to you as the viewer and Yahoo needs to grow a ethical and moral backbone and take measures to stop these political/governmental/interest groups from doing this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To report a comment simply click on the menu button(the 3 dots) from the top right side corner of a review and select the “Report Abuse” option.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

12. Removing the ability to view your posts was a terrible idea.

Allow Yahoo commentators to access their comments. Changing that feature was a terrible, unpopular idea

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are unable to replicate your issue. Please try clearing the cookies, cache, history, and footprints in your browser. After that, please sign in again with the same username you commented before. Go to a news article and post a comment, then click on the icon located next to your name.

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What have you done to your web pages?

You have messed up Yahoo to the point where it is now unusable. The pages hang, have errors and are complete bandwidth hogs. I am very close to washing my hands with Yahoo and never coming back to your pages. You guys need to get your act together !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. let me signin to my email with just email and password no extra varifiication keep getting interupted getting code

let me signin to my email with just email and password no extra varifiication keep getting interupted getting code

I am 82 yrs and handicapped you making this too hard for me..i dont talk to myy computter

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New Yahoo Finance has bugs

I've tried to use the new format.. its SLOW and freezes..

Yahoo finance is one of your best products... sometimes less is more....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While most of spam emails are being caught by our spam filters, occasionally some can slip through.

When this happens, it's very important to mark the email as spam, then our system will learn that messages from a specific place are not good and helps us make Yahoo Mail even better at recognizing future spam emails.

18. Fraud Email

Hello,
    The email address **@yahoo.com is being used to attempt phishing email requests for monetary gain pretending to be someone else. This account was setup for this purpose. Recommend deactivating the account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. text size on website Yahoo! is too small. I have tried everything including uninstalling chrome

text size on website Yahoo! is too small. I have tried everything including uninstalling chrome

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unhappy with recent changes to the spam filter

What the heck did the coders do? My spam filter is nonexistent.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base