Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. YOUR NEWS IS THE WORST

YOUR NEWS IS THE WORST.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. First off. You guys are horrible. I was just reminded why I dont use yahoo anymore and use gmail. You guys should of stayed with ATT.

If you guys dont support att anymore why in the **** Do i get sent to yahoo when I try to get my god dam email from SBCGLOBAL? It redirects me to you guys. then I try to get support. I type the email I have problems with. Type my issue. go through the stupid *** verification by clicking the picture over and over again. Then when I sent the ticket. It said unverified email!! WTF!?> SORRY GMAIL. RULES. GOOGLE RULES. YAHOO.. YOU GUYS SUCK NOW. I LOST $1K BECAUE I COULDNT GET MY GOD DAM EMAIL PAGE UP. THIS…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to make a poll so people can vote in the group chat

Be able to make a poll so everyone in the group can vote on it !!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Little children, STOP playing Political Games....you are supposed to be Journalists, NOT Political Putas....get it? you are ***********

Stop bullshiting with your LeftF#$% ideals....you are supposed to be *****, remember? * ONE is interested in your Political Insights about ANYTHING.....you are TRANSPARENT as **

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CANT FIX SETTINGS ON ANY OF THE YAHOO HOMEPAGE. CHAT HAS NO ANSWERS

YAHOO HAS NO WAY OF UPDATING HOMEPAGE. NO SETTINGS AT ALL. CANT ADJUST WEATHER AS IT CONTINUES TO GO BACK TO A DEFAULT LOCATION. CHAT IS OF NO HELP.!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. video buffering

The videos you attach to stories are *********. Do you test or proofread anything?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New layout really ugly, huge part of ads and lists and small part to read my mails. not able to expand in full screen. Really useless!!

remove ads space because is really huge and useless, pops up every second. I don't need half of monitor with my lists and a little space to read my mail , which will be extable to full screen!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MORE Trump Bashing, please!

Keep showing the the man for what he is: incompetent and egotistical, an abuser of women and a liar.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. talk to humans you are not listening you have a forum not two people talking to one another does yahoo have any people there or is it just c

is there any humans working at Yahoo. It seems that the only feedback we can give you are just f__king forums

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When will you create a driver?

When will you create a driver?
    Y Driver, we are waiting...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shaded background for Sponsored content on Yahoo.com

When scrolling through the news headlines on Yahoo.com, users often encounter many Sponsored items. Please give these items a slightly shaded background (such as beige or gray), so that when scrolling through the page, users can easily discern which stories are actual news items and which are sponsored content.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo! is a joke. Your search engine prioritizes ads by a company called Kensaq. What is that? I will never use your browser.

Web browsers are garbage these days, especially Yahoo! A search for anything on Yahoo! yields a long list of irrelevant paid ads. This is not why the internet was invented and it is not how it was intended to be used. Make yourselves useful and go away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NSFW Filter on newsfeed and ads

Can we get a filter so that certain times of the day, ads/commercials and articles that have scantily clad folks (this affects/applies to both genders) and certain racy topics won't show up?

This way, those of us who are at work, don't have to run the risk of running into them?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WTF Yahoo!? STOP your new and STUPID forced ad campaign!

WTF Yahoo!? STOP your new and STUPID forced style ad campaign!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base