Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop your black racist reporters

Make your black reports understand that when talking about races and they capitalize the b in black and leave white all lowercase, they are being RACIST and I am VERY OFFENDED you'd let this happen!!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Americans lose their jobs....

"U.S. ends mass immigration arrests at work sites'

Illegals can keep their jobs but Americans can't. That's total treason. Biden administration and those who are pulling his strings are on a mission to destroy America. This is George "The Nazi" Soros's master plan. Incredible that he has found so many stupid Anericans to join his efforts to bring America down. Of course they are being played. They think they are in control but in reality they are hanging themselves. Can't wait to see them all get what they deserve. That would be a traitors punishment. You are among the traitors…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 'Open, free & fair': The 'URGENT' need for a "Quintessential Free Speech Act!"

Back in the days of 1791 our forefathers established the 'Bill of Rights' in order to form a more perfect union, truth & justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote general welfare, secure freedom & liberty to ourselves & our posterity was hereby proclaimed & declared to ordain by decree our Constitution! How would our forefathers know that years later a bunch of "complaining" 'private sector entities' would try to "over privilege" themselves to think they have the "right" to 'rig & manipulate' our 'Bill of Rights!?' 'We the people' HIGHLY believe our 'FREE SPEECH' was intended…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What's the name of the idiot (s) that came up with your lay like a lamb mentality? Give me there name so that when I cite Yahoo for non

Non compliance to state u.s. laws and state laws! You cannot shut your users up because you as in dumbasses believeYOU know better! Suck my petunia!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I really liked Tia Mowry's share about her body after having a baby. Yes, you are a

great example in the changes we need to make in this country to start
    treating ourselves like the animals we are. That is why it makes me so
    angry when people are posting their photos on the internet all the time
    in bikini's. That is not showing how proud we are it is just another way
    to shame others. That is not what I want to know about anyone. Be
    healthy and happy that should be the goal. The share from Tia is so
    timely and I hope that we can start to convince people that there is
    more to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Correct story about SS increase. It's NOT a WINDFALL

Correct story about SS increase. Let them know it's NOT a WINDFALL. All other increases (food, rent, electric, internet/cable, medicare cost) take any increase away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 'URGENT': Time to SIGN into LAW a new bill, "Laissez Faire Free Speech Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe now is the utmost 'URGENT' time for Congress & lawmakers to 'step up to the plate' with bipartisan legislation to 'CRACKDOWN' on these 'disorderly conduct' platforms who are trying to put "profit over people" by the 'suspicious', intentional, biased, malicious, unprecedented 'ATTACK' of our 'FREE SPEECH!' If anyone cares about our rightful 'free speech' on platforms would want Congress or governors to step in to start enacting 'new bills' to 'serve & protect' our 'FREE SPEECH!' Perhaps a "Laissez Faire Free Speech Act" is just one 'solution' of many 'new bills' to expand our horizons…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Nancy, say it isn't so!! What can the Democrats do to bring the rogue Democrats back

into believing in the Democrats way of government? I here one Demo
    after another is striking out on the President's Agenda- is the thrist for
    power in the Republican way drawn the Democrats into Republicans.
    How can we help to change this. I can not be the only true Democrat
    can I??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Well since you have suspended comments so we cant correct your reporting theres no need to be here on yahoo

Yahoo comes out with there liberal news and suspends comments like were supposed to accept what yahoo says

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We are listening to one barking senator about Fed's Powell and unless we hear some

some reall evidence why he should keep the job, I would say - COOL it
    Sen Warren. What is your gripe. State the whys and what fors or be
    quiet.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm with John Oliver, we need to take the two Democrats that are making the most

noise against Pres. Biden's agenda and start broadcasting who they really are. They are not Democrats and they are doing as much is not
    more to discredit the President and the worse thing about that is, the
    voters are letting them do it without much fanfare. The voters of this
    country has to start picking and choosing the people who are trying to
    make the country better and the people that have quietly put in with the
    Republicans do tear down the President. Do we really want them to do
    this to our country? You all have seen what just…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back Yahoo Answers!

It was the best thing about Yahoo, right after Y-mail and before the after article comments section. We need the Yahoo of old because this new format sucks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about less info on the Jacksonville jaguars

The Jacksonville jaguars are the suck-suckiest-suck team in the history of professional level sports. I believe the local high school football talent can defeat them any given day of the year. They suck. Bad.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sound off in the comments

Why do you have articles that at the end ask for the reader’s input or opinion yet you don’t allow comments on the article? Waste of everyone’s time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Border Crisis

Multiple articles slamming Trump, but nothing on the border crisis. Yahoo is a joke.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It's now time to 'ENFORCE': Strictly regulate a 'level playing field' on platforms!

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the time has been 'LONG' overdue to establish a 'level playing field' on platforms! These platforms have knowingly & willingly 'RIGGED' the system in their favor to serve their "special interests" to put 'profit over people!' 'We the people' believe these "over privileged" 'hot shot executives' do 'NOT' have the 'right' to "RIG" our 'Bill of Rights!' These executives are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' or 'elected officials' who think they have the 'right' to 'manipulate' our 'Bill of Rights!' Therefore we believe it's time to SIGN into LAW 'strict regulation' to ensure…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It is unfortunate with all the power and influence you have. The only thing you focus on is race baiting. It is a shame.

I hope when the dust settles, you guys can sit back and say. "We did a good job of spreading the news". You guys are non stop race baiting. Every article has something to do with a " minority" being treated wrong by a white person. Lord forbid you spread the news of everyone that is going through violence. Keep up the good work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Language Issue

The Yahoo Homepage has been unreadable / unusable for me. My language setting is English and all content forced on me in the page is in Arabic with no option to change. I am in the middle east and Yahoo assumes I know Arabic? How can i change the language?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "Your Goal" sucks the big one just lke all of you ********!

And yet two years in, you dumb ***** are still trying to convince the world you are holy! None of you ******* heathens have been to church in a long time and when you did, the pastor told you to get back to where you belong *! You can ***** your beliefs for a paycheck but in the end you're just another -wipe taking money for your soul! Teach your kids well....they are going to * on your minds!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 238 239
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base