Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Isn't it wonderful that we have business leaders are predicting the end of a variant

With no medical training and will only profit if he can get those people out
    here spending money. It is too bad the these business leaders are not
    encouraging people to settle down, follow the protocols to deter the virus
    instead of blowing smoke at every one. Our economy is not in bad shape
    and the inflation is a side effect of the Pandemic and the natural flow of
    an economy that is striving to over haul itself. Give the American people a word they can chant to bully every body with, like inflation.
    Than they are off and running…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Employers can’t find Employees?

As a transplant to a new state, I find myself unable to get a job offer. I am an executive level female in the $100k + job market. I only see jobs for Resturant and Retail for $9-15 an hour. Where are the careers? People like me are in a black hole only to find our opportunities limited. I even posted my full résumé desperation on LinkedIn just reach out to see what was there. I’ve had over 5000 views and only 3 offers? If my resume was professionally written, I’m only to believe that Louisville, ** is an anomaly…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PH news writer sucks

we are not interested on your feelings. Grow up

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I do not know the entire scope of this article talking about a teacher sending lit. home

about body image and clothes.If this is happening it needs to stop. As
    Women we are striving more and more to be treated as equals. Equals
    for what worries me. We have more and more women so ready to bare
    themselves by sending pictures to the internet and bragging about their
    bodies. It seems to me we are(or someone) is intent on exploiting all
    that we have complained about for so long. We have lost something
    that we will have a hard time getting back. Do we have nothing to show
    for our attempts at being equal. I have felt…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No more feedback about your articles? Perhaps you did not like what you were hearing . Most of your articles are opinionated propaganda.

If I see the word "baseless" one more time in one of your articles I am going to scream. Funny how these "baseless" allegations somehow eventually are found to have quite a base after all. The Iranians always use the word "baseless" and they are taught to lie through their teeth from the moment they are born.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve content

In regards to the inflation article by Javier David in Morning Brief: please do not allow this person to write any more articles on inflation. He is destroying Yahoo Finance's reputation, misinforming the public, and demonstrating incompetence and lack of knowledge on the topic. The title of the article itself is nonsensical and misleading, stating "Empty shelves and the inflation they cause."

Firstly, inflation is an expansion of the currency supply, and higher prices/shortages are a potential consequence. The Fed prints currency by the trillions and helicopter drops it on the masses whom the government forces to stay home and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Horrible Writer

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lets-brandon-zooms-vulgar-meme-125754251.html

Starts artilce with "Lets go Brandon" theme stating its Vulgar.
    WTF is Vulgar. You just don't like it. Nothing Vulgar about it. Horrible writer, but from Yahoo, its expected.!

I know Yahoo doesn't care, but Let's Go Brandon!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Eliminating comment is Yahoo's way of continuing its liberal indoctrination of the American people

Yahoo is clearly trying to brainwash their followers by shutting down the other side. How much is the DNC paying Yahoo and or their execs?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Supreme Court does it again-interfering into things that are none of the business.

We will have to remember while the deaths of this virus has cause nearly
    1,000,000 people and the President has the Constitutional right and job
    to try and keep this country safe from whatever to keep them safe. He
    can not do anything about who is elected except run against them But
    when would they step up to the plant when another insurrection if planned. It is too bad the Supreme Court does not live up to their own
    Constitutional directives and stopped pandering to the party that controls them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I still believe that is any election was rigged it was the one in 2016. Hilary Clinton

received over 3 million more votes and was the qualified candidate. Think
    about how things could have been if Trump was not put into the position
    that the election supposedly turned. The worse thing that this country
    endured, it has made everything so much worse. He spewed all the
    Pandemics protocol when it would have really counted-sometimes we can just not turn the hands back. The 81MILLION votes that Pres. Biden received was meant to try and correct a horrible mistake.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back the comments.

Yahoo, shame on you for ending public comments. Are you that afraid of the conservatives in this country expressing their opinions? I guess your management is so entrenched in the leftist ideology that you are willing to sacrifice freedom of expression and speech. You are truly disgusting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The thing that has dishearten me the most about this subject, while Romney came

out to declare the truth and through the year since the election was held,
    what little respect Pres. Biden has received from the politicians that were
    fully aware of the lie of the lost election. Where were the people that are
    suppose to be patriots and devoted Americans gave Pres. Biden very little support during his first promise to the American people that the
    Pandemic would be his first priority. And he came out with guns firing.
    Where was the support that was not about politics at all, it was about
    the health of this nation. Now I am not…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't we please stop pandering to this man who holds on to a delusion to keep his

supporters wound up in their juices thinking that the government actually
    could be overthrown. If it ever gets overthrown it will not be from this
    ragatag group that follows Trump. He is using them because they are
    violent and Trump, being impotent, is drawn to this type that will do his
    violence for him while he sits in the bunker, nibbling on his Big Mac and watching them on his big screen. Demented and weak, look at all
    the people that he is drawn to: DICTATORS. Kim from No. Korea,
    Putin from Russia, a couple of the So. Amer. dictators,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Just read the article about inflation and the experts are saying it probably will not

until the Pandemic goes to sleep and we can stop spending so much
    money on things that HAVE to be bought. So what we can do to help
    with that-pull in your spending some. Why what you must, pull back on
    driving willy-nilly around. It will help a little but remember every time you
    hear Pres. Biden say he is ordering 50million test kits or helping people
    with their rent and with child care-it costs money. So let's do something
    that will no cost anything. Show Pres. Biden some respect and realize
    he is not holding back on things that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. STOP SHAMING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT PART OF YOUR POLITICAL THINKING! This article shames a man for loosing weight based on bias...

THIS ARTICLE SHAMES A MAN FOR LOOSING WEIGHT 'TOO FAST', HE IS BERATED AND ACCUSED OF SO MANY ALLEGED ACTIONS HE SUPPOSEDLY TOOK RATHER THAN ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT HE ATE BETTER AND MOVED MORE. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I LOST 75 POUNDS IN THREE MONTHS FROM THAT VERY SAME THING! EVERYONE'S BODY RESPONDS DIFFERENTLY ESPECIALLY DEPENDING ON PRESENT HEALTH AND METABOLISM AND WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY. IT WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH HE WAS DEBASED AND RIDICULED, THE ARTICLE ENDS WITH CALLING HIM A LIAR FLAT OUT!! THIS IS ALL BECAUSE THE EDITOR'S POLITICAL VIEW…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have some respect for the dead!

Maybe you shouldn’t publish articles that mock a person’s death just because she was republican who believed in individual freedom. Sick! Maybe you could report on all the vaxed people who are dying from Covid instead! There’s plenty of them!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. yahoo ad에 피드백 보내고 새로 부팅하면 pxe-2로 고생, 고객들 우롱하는 얄팍한 상술 집어 치우세요

yahoo ad에 피드백 보내고 새로 부팅하면 pxe-2로 고생, 고객들 우롱하는 얄팍한 상술 집어 치우세요

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The WHOLE TRUTH!

World class news coverage? NO! You're not telling the whole truth & your headlines lead me to believe that you're happy when someone that is unvaxxed dies of Covid. My husbands co-worker's family member died of Covid in spite of having the vaccine. There's more to the story. Please tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Try being impartial and if not state that you are not

Try being impartial and if not state that you are not

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If this country does not stand and let this-right here from the story on Yahoo. come

down like a ton of bricks on this demented person that calls himself
    a patriot, then we do not have a country. We have lost all our pride in
    what is good and honest, This is in the hands of the commission and every single thing I have read leads to one place and one place only.
    right on the doorstop fo this corrupt president who sat in his bunker and nibbled on his food while he watched this unfold on his wide screen Any number of people tried to stop him and he sat their with
    no clothes showing…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 266 267
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base