Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is not a revelation about Patient Zero

From the very beginning this was the story that we were told about how
    it started. So why are we doing this over and over, bringing it up, stirring
    the pot keeping people to deflect from the things that are really important
    rught here, Let's stop stirring the political pot for the crazy Trump Republicans. They have so much to ***** up and damage already, the
    next thing they will start to demand that we bomb someone which would make the former president very happy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sports figures comment on Rittenhouse verdict

Why do we care what these these sports figures think and why were so many of them black. Why not have comments from someone who supports the constitution and conservative viewpoints. Stop pushing your own aganda.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPOILER ALERT

Why the h@#$ did you allow a headline showing who gets kicked off GBBO this week before most people get the chance to watch it?! WHY???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I gave my dog oscar meyer chopped ham amd he died the next day!! Bc it has ground mustard seeds in it. But when i called them they said they

My dog died bc of Oscar Meyer chopped ham!! I fed him that and he died the next day bc it has mustard seed in it..
    When I call them they said they "didn't know" how much mustard seed was in a slice ..
    But mustard seed is toxic to dogs.
    He was pretty much gone by the morning. I've had my dog 12 years fed him a ton of ham before and never once had an issue .. why do they have mustard seed in the ham when they know pet parents would prob give their dog some of…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 'Strict regulations': Begin bipartisan coalition of state attorney generals investigations!

'We the people' have long 'suspicioned' that platforms have been committing years of 'disorderly conduct' against their users! Now that the 'whistleblower' Francis von Haugens has blown this case 'WIDE OPEN' we do believe that 'other' platforms would also be so predictable & 'STUPID' enough to also follow in the footsteps of (disgraced) Facebook to 'ALSO' commit 'disorderly conduct' against their users as well! Whether they are causing potential harm or rigging up our 'free speech' it is now time for 'rigorous investigations' & 'strict regulations!' Let's begin to 'ENFORCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' It's time to put an end to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I totally agree with the coach who is trying to get the NFL to be friendlier.Bullying is at

a all time high and it has increased in violence. Now we have hundreds of
    elected officials that have made it the biggest part of their platform and
    they do not mind being nasty and we see it happening in our schools,
    school boards, and our government. A Senator just got sanctioned because of video's he made that were way over the edge and he played out on social media. I am glad they made him take it off the air
    and he is now unable to sit on any committees. I at one time like to
    watch football but…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. yes, what is "Brakiing News"..................spell check please

what is "Braking News" ? spell check on home page please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Social network 'ALERT': The 'URGENCY' for 'NEW' perspective with the evolution of the internet!

We have all been informed everyday about the all new amazing "Metaverse" as the next evolution of the internet. OH REALLY are we sure about being ready for the 'Metaverse' when we have yet to reestablish our 'FREE SPEECH!?' 'We the people' should be just as excited about the 'importance' of our 'free speech' with the evolution of the internet! This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' to recognize 'NEW' perspective about the 'role & purpose' of the 'internet & social networks!' Want 'new' perspective!? How about we begin to 'neutralize' the infamous "private sector entity" LAME excuse in order to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Parents with disabled children

Some low-income families may have more cash than normal since the pandemic, but that is not true in our case. Since the pandemic it has been very rough for our family. I cannot work because we have a terminally ill son and to disabled children on top of it. My husband is the breadwinner in the family and he does construction and handyman work. It''s very difficult for him because of the pandemic . It was supposed to be the highest increase for food stamps and our food stamps got decreased our electric went up our water went up our…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mr. Gosar, your video you say did not adhere to any violence, it was a cartoon after

all. So tell me if a 7 year old kid were to run across this cartoon, what
    would be their take away from it? You are an elected official, are you not?
    Do you want people to look up to you? What about the kids that you might want to impress? You are an **, we know, but what about the kids
    that might remember what you did-they never been taught critical thinking. Being a *
    * is too good for you, you are worthless.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Does anyone else think this article about Spain is - I am having a hard time putting it

in to words because it is so ridiculous. Here we are going into two years
    of this virus and for 1 1/2 years of that time knew the protocol to deter
    this virus from spreading. In this article it is examining this country and
    that and making it seem like we are still trying to find the way out. when
    we have known the way out but the only thing we have not figured out
    is why our citizens do not want to take the way out. They are getting some perverse pleasure of the dangers and only holler when…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Everything that comes from Trump and the right is always a conspiracy theory right?

"Obama famously made a flurry of biting jokes about Trump and his promotion of the racist "birther" conspiracy theory"

Now the idea that Barrack "The Crock" Obama was not born in America (which he wasn't, even his own brother said he wasn't and his grandmother too) is not only a conspiracy theory but is now a racist conspiracy theory? That's about right for Yahoo nowadays. Even Rittenhouse is being labelled as a racist when the idiots he shot were all white!!! How does that even work? The left has lost it's collective mind!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What isnit with you guys?

I don't usually care about sports these days. Actually I could care less but this is something I feel I need to say. Mac Jones is a rookiee QB. He's playing for a team that is new to him. It is pretty much the team that Brady had when henleftbthe Pats..Now you claim that thebteam was tailored around Mac Jones? That isbtotal BS. Mac Jones is playing great for a rookie yet you are tryingbto make him look asnthough he isn't. That his success does not depend on him. Well, Cam Newton had the same offense and went nowhere. I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This NFL offering is another example of the disease that is running through our country

The dieases is lack of critical thinking. It seems we are open to be cheated out of our money, believe lies about drugs that can hurt us, and
    believe whatever the politicians tell us and while have this disease we
    have allowed over 750.000 Americans died because we will not follow
    the protocols because the politcians have told us these are lies.
    Think, what having this disease has cost our country. Not to be able
    to detect lies and listen to the truth has cost this country our safety
    and our feeling of community.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm so glad that you and many others have decided that the new word to beat up

Pres. Biden with is inflation. If you really looked at the whole picture and
    you were critical thinkers you could figure out where we would be first
    off if the ARP never happened-as the Republicans wanted. But think if
    instead of these Rescue dollars these people had received paychecks
    by working. It would be hard to figure that out in any honesty BUT you
    would be able to report with honesty that now is not the time to worry
    about inflation.When you use one of the Republicans chants/mantras
    like inflation you are rewarding people who tried very hard not to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AHH, the Media and their opinions. Inflation. You indicate that there are fears and, GEE

Just while the President is trying to get a bill that will require some spending passed. OHMYGOD!! Well, it appears that the media finds this
    worrisome while not many others do. Fed is not worried, The President is
    not worried, I'm not worried so why is the media so worried that they write about it day in and day out. Because for one thing, the people who are trying to block everything Biden are trying to scare people into
    voting for them. Or appeasing the people who are funding their campaigns. If people read that they will think that this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. $crew SNL

"'SNL' audience groans at 'Weekend Update' jokes about Kyle Rittenhouse, Steve Bannon"

$crew these jugheads at SNL!!! Just another cog in the mind control media wheel. We are all seeing it now. I mean when the live audience grunts and groans you have to know no one is thinking your garbage is funny anymore. SNL has been pathetic for years, especially now that it has been bought and politicized. SNL and all main stream tv can kiss my royal American, red, white and blue butt cheeks!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am a tax payer and I do not want any more of the student loans to be forgiven

unless they were cheated in some way. They used these loans and signed agreements and people need to learn to live up to their promises.
    You all will be the first ones that will call out that the Pres. isn't doing what
    he promised and you are not doing what you promised. You need to sit
    down and work out a plan to pay us back all this money. How many of you have not been vaccinated? How many of you are refusing to go back to work? Think about your part in this country. Learn to be a good…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base