Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6444 results found

1. SO...How long does it take to do a survey? Or is Yahoo! hiding comment posting under the guise of a protracted "survey"

It doesn't take days to do a "Survey"...unless you're simply suppressing commentary...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Where the *%^% is the comments section???

I am no longer interested in your news since you removed the comments. These comments gave different voices and perspectives and you silenced their voices. Along with criticizing the reports, comments often offered up links to the actual true stories without all of the dissenting views removed. Talk about manipulating the press!!!! Make this right for once.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. STOP BEING A COMMUNIST

STOP BEING A COMMUNIST

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alias names should not be able to comment and all comments posted, should be posted temporarily before vanishing

ts definitely not yahoo that is the problem, its the audience. The readers are so toxic and one sided to the point that they are inhumane. People are so insensitive, to the point it does become cyberbullying. This is true, so long as the majority agrees with their views, no matter how vile their comments. I think what may help: 1. People with alias names should not be able to comment, they are the worst commenters. 2. The comments posted should be posted temporarily for the public (permanently to their account), and then vanish after at the minimum of 5min…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NO COMMENTS..?? NO YAHOO FOR MY HOMEPAGE..!!

Please comment as to suggestions for ALTERNATIVE HOMEPAGES since yahoo no longer allows comments. Using msn . com for now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. List news sources with comments sections here.

With all of the feedback Yahoo has gotten over the past decade that they are too leftist, I'm surprised they are challenging everyone to make good on their threats to leave. I know most of us stayed merely for the opportunity to correct their lies in the comments section (it certainly wasn't for their extensive ads). You can get nice email platforms with far fewer (or zero) ads from GMX, protonmail or zoho mail. But where can we get news with comments sections? If you know, please list the sites here. I think we were all growing tired of Yahoo's…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I will not click on any Yahoo article until you bring back comments. You lost your advertisement.

I will not click on any Yahoo article until you bring back comments. You lost your advertisemen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BRING BACK COMMENT SECTION!!!!

TAKING AWAY COMMENTS IS CENSORSHIP!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BRING BACK COMMENTS

You just cannot stand that Americans could comment on your TERRIBLY BIASED articles. Now you are CENSORING opinions by taking away the comments before the election. BRING BACK THE COMMENTS SECTION for articles!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. YAHOO Cripples Free Speech

In this age of anarchy and Marxism, it is evident that the controlling forces at YAHOO want no more comments running contrary to the overthrow of America and its founding which, flawed as it may have been, was based upon Biblical Principles. The world is under God's judgement as witnessed by the Covid pestilence; comments regarding this from a biblical perspective are very much unwelcome.

Comments regarding BLM using a tragic event to push a false narrative (black lives matter) loses steam when comments point out that Sanger wanted to limit the population growth of the black American and this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring back your comments. If I want to read biased one-sided stories I will go to MSN.com. If you don't bring back your comments I am done

One of the best features of Yahoo.com has always been the ability to comment on articles posted. If you don't bring back the comments you are just another biased one-sided web site that is afraid to let your visitors comment on what you have posted. You will lose many people who visit your website if the comments don't come back including me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop this ignorant survey ****, and allow us to respond with comments! Enough is enough!

Stop this ignorant survey ****, and allow us to respond with comments! Enough is enough!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo, the leftist propaganda machine has blocked comments because they can see they can see they aren't swaying the voters like 2016

Yahoo, the leftist propaganda machine has blocked comments because they can see they can see they aren't swaying the voters like 2016

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

Based on the thousands and most days 10's of thousands of comments Yahoo get on the articles daily, it is more then foolish for them to pretend they are not angering their reader base.

Since the comments have been pulled I briefly scan the article titles, open one story to see if comments are on, and once I see they are not I read my news elsewhere.

Honestly Yahoo, you are running out of time to salvage the majority of your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Re-establish Comments

Please re-establish the ability to comment. Yahoo users are already aware of the left leaning ***** to stories presented. Suspicion is that Yahoo sees far to many conservative comments to your left wing stories. So... You delete the ability to comment. It is underhanded at best and censorship at its worst.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo has just put a nail in their coffin by disabling comments. Been loyal since they started. Goodbye Yahoo.

Yahoo has just put a nail in their coffin by disabling comments. Been loyal since they started. Goodbye Yahoo

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base