Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not one story about the Virginia Elections?

You gotta be ******* kidding me. Same thing happened when the **** show in Afghanistan went down. You tweaked your content to avoid covering it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I hate to sound simplistic but have you all used masks like the experts suggested.

I read something last week that some one who is vaccinated can still
    spread the Delta variant. So it could be a clue to why the NavajoNation
    is gettting another wave. The same article talked about us expecting another wave because as they charted the cease and decease of the
    virus it inidcated it showed the waves that constant come through. that
    is why we can not let our guard down. Just wanted to share that invo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. when i read a story i have to click and click start slideshow and click and click to another page drawn out stupid little sentence click cli

why do you have pages that i have to click again and again and again to get to the punch line of the first thing i read to reel me in to click again and again it makes me not want to read any of your headline stories! are these add on web sites??? why can't i just read the whole story in one page? do they get paid for every click they get from readers?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Here we are again with the run amok media. The first sentence says it all.

AS: The memo does not say anything really BUT it is suggested that
    Biden has the power to relief all student loans but does not have the
    political will to do so. You see what I mean-the story is a blurb my this
    writer that is entirely made up to suite her story not the facts. Now to be
    this sounds like a blatant lie because this reporter is taking up the case
    of someone who is trying to force Biden through embarrassing him to
    wipe out all student loans which amount to over a TRILLION DOLLARSof our deficit. It…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My goodness!! You make everything fit your racist ahenda!!!

"Atlanta Braves Fans Celebrate World Series Win With Racist Cheer That Won't Go Away"

You guys are a frickin' joke!!! Everything is racist to you!!! I am part native American and I don't find any of this garbage racist at all!!! The Washington Redskins never bothered me, the Cleveland indians don't bother me and the tomahawk chop doesn't bother me. What bothers me is how you all try to make us feel like we are being targeted by racists!!! You are the true racists who are trying to use race for your hate agenda!!! I am not a full blooded…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm so glad that John Oliver brought the Reagan issue up. Pres. Reagan for some

time was quoted and sometimes people used his words in an exaggerated context. like: you see one tree you seen them all(REDWOODS) AND with the homeless, he said that they wanted to be
    living like that. There were others too. But all of them strictly coming from
    a president that had no regard for the human race unless you were wealthy. When Reagan was governor of California he was instru,emtal
    in closing down all of California's mental facility's - to save money. I'm
    so happy we are over that but it is taking us decades to get over that
    way…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let us comment...YOU NAZI'S

Hey you Nazi's at yahoo,I didn't see to much on Youngkin stomping the **** out of the demorat McAuliffe. WHY ! Because you are lying loser Nazi's. Oh yeah,I still haven't hard from your ***** boy CEO. I still want to fight,and shove his nose through his brain. Of course all men at Yahoo are ***** weasel BOYS. Hey give us a chance to give a thumbs up,or down on your propaganda you put out.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What a hypocrite!!!

"Billionaire Tom Steyer: Capitalism has taken world to 'brink of climate disaster'"

Gee, did he become a billionaire by standing on a street corner asking for spare change? No, he made money, billions, raping the land and amassing wealth while polluting the world and now he is telling us we are the ones responsible for climate change? $crew this idiot!!! I know this post is not ever going to be seen. This little comment section is trash. It reflects what yahoo has become. Nothing!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adverisers

I have ordered in excess of approx. $600 of items advertised on your site, and have received nothing. Do you not vet your advertisers?

I intend to file a complaint with IC3,along with a lawsuit, among other agencies, for internet fraud. Your promotions of fraudulent advertisers reflect directly upon Yahoo. You guys have really ****** me off, and I'm going full bore against your advertising practices.

Ungratefully yours,
    Robert F. Jones
    Dogheadj@aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The Supreme Court ruled in 1905 that the government is constitutional within their oath

to mandate things are for the greater goods such as vaccines. So why
    are they even opening their books on this one. This is somewhat like
    abortions, I feel that they should not be ruling on something that is none
    of their business. And something that growns within a women's sole area
    SC STAY AWAY.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I just read what James Carville said about the lack of the media for doing its job.

I have been harping day in and day out about that. So I;m glad that a
    professional is also passing that message along to what has happened
    with the media. I have noticed it when it started when Trump was elected.
    I believe that Trump was so self serving and it drew a lot of non-pro
    reporters into the picture plus a rash of newscources, Everybody was
    writting about Trump and the American people seemed to eat it up which is very sad to me. It has continued on to some degree where I do believe the media made a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As of 11/02/2021, Yahoo front page is failing to display many of its images - seems to relate to China (I'm in USA)

First noticed on 11/02/201 - in Firefox, the Yahoo main page stopped displaying many (but not all) images. I'm US based, US citizen, US ISP. Trying to open the image itself in a new tab results in an informational message that "As of November 1, Yahoo services will no longer be available in China..." OK, but I have no known connection with China or a China policy/business decision....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It's ok for Yahoo staff or AP writers tocall name but not the subjects that they are writing about?

It's ok for Yahoo staff or AP writers tocall name but not the subjects that they are writing about

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Are you owned by Rupert Murdoch or ATT? Your news feed sure looks like it!

Are you owned by Rupert Murdoch or ATT? Your news feed sure looks like it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pence betrayed America

"Business Insider
    Mike Pence says he was guided by founding father James Madison and the Bible when he decided to defy Trump and certify the 2020 election"

Pence is a traitor. He did the exact opposite of what he was supposed to do to save America. He got a pat on the back from Pelosi for his treason. You can paint him as a hero.But he is a traitor. America is almost done being a frrr nation because of his cowardice. Only thing saving America right now is the second amendment. That is what keeps America free. You want to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I know how Greta feels about climate change but she is missing the main point with

criticism. If her and her friends do not learn with work with the people who
    are leaders of the 29 countries they represent nothing will get done at all.
    I made some comments a couple of months ago when I seen Greta had
    grown up some and being quite obnoxious. She was really slamming
    Pres. Biden and his Agenda that had climate change at its backbone.
    It will take billions but over about all of that and this is where Greta and
    her groups could help. It will take a lot of education to the kids all the
    way up…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What's up ?

I keep clicking on Atlanta Black Star,and Buzzfeed to see less,and you keep putting them on my feed. Here is an Idea,keep putting them on my feed,and I will put my fist in your CEO's mouth, Do you like that Idea ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You idiots at yahoo and the media are hilarious.

"USA TODAY
    What does ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ mean? Everything you need to know about the Joe Biden insult"

You fools are looking dumber and dumber everyday!!! You can try to sugarcoat this phrase and try to say it's nothing new. In reality it is not just the republicans who are saying it. Many who voted for this fool are saying it and meaning it!!! Biden is a jacka$$ and we all, right and left, know it!!! I knew it for many years but the lame left who voted for this jerk didn't care how bad he was just as long…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would you please stop treating Manchin like he is so important, he has garnered so

much attention from the media and he is basking in the sun over it, He
    lies and spews out misinformation espectially by calling himself a Democrat. He is not a democrat. What gives him the right to call himself
    that when he does not act or talk like a Democrat. He is just as bad asthe
    TrumpRepublicans, he has blocked the path of our country to see the
    direction we need to follow when we are seeing the clearing after the
    virus. You are being unfair to every citizens who voted for Biden and
    the fact that they want his…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 30% Republicans Say Returning SAFETY FOR AMERICA "Caitlin Dickson"

YES Caitlin, It is the DEMOCRATS who are the CRIMINALS of this nation! IT is DEMOCRAT STATES who's Rampage on LOOTING, CRIMES, MURDER, CHILD *, DEMOCRAT TEACHERS TEACHING PRESCHOOLERS HOW TO PLEASURE THEMSELVES, Look at SAN FRANSISCO, where you no longer have to even HIDE that your ripping off a store.. Where it is only a CRIME to if you look more than $999.00 A DAY... Where a YOUTUBE shows a Pre-School DEMOCRAT PINK HAIRED TEACHER, told her students how boys can ***** other boys!!! How another DEMOCRAT TEACHER SUCKED OFF A STUDENT DURING SEX ED!!! Detroit, Ohio,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base