Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

19th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fudgy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stephen Garrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo seems to exist to promote racism, hate, division, lies, the way out whacked out far left, the destruction of the United States as a constitutional government, lying advertisers, sponsored 'news' and other articles that you can't eliminate and the dumbing down of America as well as turning into nothing more than something a 12 or 13 year old girl would want to read. Also Yahoo needs to STOP carrying articles from sources people can not comment on. Not being able to comment on articles is worse than seeing all these idiotic ads, entertainment and style articles designed for the brain dead. The ONLY reason I go to yahoo is to comment on their articles. If yahoo is going to eliminate this one and only good thing they have going for them I'll read the news on another site.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many SPONSORED articles. Forced to go NEXT, NEXT, NEXT to read a simple article just so someone can make a few cents every NEXT page turned.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want to see anymore ads...they're annoying and I don't buy what they're selling anyway. Don't need an ad to tell me what to purchase...can do my own research.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop using half naked woman to advertise your sponsored adds like "ever wonder how regular folk got so rich Unless Yahoo want to join the 'Me too' hot water list!!!!!

• Nope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your hidden ads and nefarious cookies stop the landing page from loading after six or seven articles. I use a content blocker, get over it. Whatever change you made last week needs to be undone. It's hard enough to land on Yahoo because it is such poor quality news, but now it seems you're working extra hard to push everyone away with your nonsense. No amount of ads will save your bottom line. Make a better service, then worry about ads.

• penny cadenhead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reading an article without 10,000 ads on it and having to click next page would be the most awesome thing in the world.

• Hillbilly Hermit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am tired of getting a popup when I am working that an update is available for my computer that will update all my browsers to Yahoo search. There seems to be no way available to get rid of this malicious program and I have had to reboot my computer to stop it temporarily. Is Yahoo in such poor shape they have to employ people to plant this malicious software?

• Dwhizz Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many **** times are you going to show an ad for something I looked up as a joke AND have repeatedly flagged TO NOT SEE?

• matt sawitsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you don't stop the auto play ads/videos on your articles I will no longer use Yahoo to read anything at all.
    That simple.

• pbutter 888 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your click-bait ads with come-ons like "she didn't know the camera was still rolling" are disgusting. SHAME ON YOU !

• Mike Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pop-over pages originating from either yahoo.com or one of your advertisers lock up my PC. It's been happening more frequently over the past year, and now it happens EVERY single time. I use Yahoo for several services, and I've had the same @yahoo email for 15 years. After 15 years of Yahoo, I'm switching to Google...And, BTW, your automated tech help page suggests I remove browser Add-ons, But I don't have any browser add ons or extensions for this very reason.

• David Evan K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Received Adware in video ad. Lying to me and telling me my PC is infected as click bate. How many years will go by before you check your advertisers content? Also tired of the videos that turn my computer into a fan by overtaxing the browser.

• Michael Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same **** on in my email account. I have to go through it every day and block spam and ads in my actual emailbox. I all ready removed my business account to Gmail which is awesome. I have over 6000 emails in my yahoo acct and can't keep up with trying to clean this acct up. It stays like this I will cancel this acct also and move everything I use over to my gmail.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base