Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dump yahoo on comment removal. Just more liberal censorship

Yahoo's censored comments as people call out their liberal agenda. Time to delete your yahoo account!

209th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop being cowards and allow readers to counter your leftist PROPAGANDA with FACTS.

Stop censoring FACTS readers post to rebut the leftist PROPAGANDA that YOUR posting to try to sway the 2020 election.

330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

218th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We as a group have decided to boycott all who advertise on Yahoo until the ability to comment on content is restored.

We as a group have decided to boycott all who advertise on yahoo until the ability to comment on content is restored. We will be forwarding our thoughts to your advertisers.

218th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo News, without the ability to comment, is basically Huffpost.

It will now be easier for you to push your Liberal-fueled 'news' among yourselves. The other side is leaving.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo does not want comments from REAL people. When will Yahoo learn that most Americans DO NOT care what actors think. Or the *** lives of

Get rid of your stupid reporters and get some journalist in there. They are not in touch with reality. Most Americans DO NOT care what hollywood people think, nor do we care about the *** lives of others that you constantly post as stories.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

137th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What safe zone??

What do you mean by safe so? No one is required to read the comments! In fact you have to click on the comments to get them!! This is just plain censorship!!

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go to Huff Post they allow comments

I use Yahoo exclusively for the comments. If you won't allow them others do. I would hate to have to terminate a 20+ year account.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back, or if yahoo is a left wing, bought off entity of, biden, aoc , ect

i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back or if yahoo has been bought off by the left. i will not continue to visit yahoo if it is not returned the discussion platform.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back comment all comments why is Yahoo scared?

Bring back comment all comments why is Yahoo scared?

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FREE SPEECH!

I suggest a conservative point of view on your website if you are truly open to free speech. You would think way the liberal media acts that 90 percent of the country is leaning far left, but thats not the case at all. Trump was elected because more than half the country voted for him and guess what it will be the same results this year. All you see is news footage of BLM, rioter, looters, and protesters, but guess where most of the Trump supporters are... They are working hard to provide for their family and help their community.…

309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments shut down. Guess truth hurts.

Your comments are not being pulled because of safety or improvement reasons. Its because there is so much garbage news being written by so called journalists that you do not want to hear from a majority of those who know it's not realistic news. Bring back the comments so we can continue to call out your writers for only focusing on agenda and not actual news of what is really happening out there. Quit hiding behind a screen and twisting stories and minds even further.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. give us our comments back!

give us back the capacity to comment on articles!

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Class Action Lawsuit against Yahoo up and coming....stay tuned.

Yahoo has decided to pull its comment section and post a survey instead. There is only one reason yahoo has decided to do this....to limit the freedom of speech of ALL readers. They have realized the fact that the comment section was not fulfilling their need to discredit the Republican Candidate for President. This is a limiting of freedom of speech of which Yahoo can't enforce. Class Action Lawsuit to follow.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have been a devoted and loyal Yahoo reader for decades. I write comments on Yahoo articles, almost daily. But days ago, Yahoo suddenly re

Some Yahoo articles can be very bias. Comments offer readers diverse opinions.
    Of course, they often not to the liking of the writer of the articles.

It is dictatorial to hear one voice only.
    China allows readers' comments, that is one
    reason why President Xi is so popular in China.
    He hears what the common people think, not
    just what the elite reporters wrote.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Where the *%^% is the comments section???

I am no longer interested in your news since you removed the comments. These comments gave different voices and perspectives and you silenced their voices. Along with criticizing the reports, comments often offered up links to the actual true stories without all of the dissenting views removed. Talk about manipulating the press!!!! Make this right for once.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List news sources with comments sections here.

With all of the feedback Yahoo has gotten over the past decade that they are too leftist, I'm surprised they are challenging everyone to make good on their threats to leave. I know most of us stayed merely for the opportunity to correct their lies in the comments section (it certainly wasn't for their extensive ads). You can get nice email platforms with far fewer (or zero) ads from GMX, protonmail or zoho mail. But where can we get news with comments sections? If you know, please list the sites here. I think we were all growing tired of Yahoo's…

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am gone from the site until comments come back.

It really doesn't take 3 or more days to do a survey.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base