Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Unsubscribe' pop-up gets annoying real fast

Please add an option to disable the 'Unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters' feature, or at least add a way to hide addresses that I want to stay subscribed to. I'm subscribed to about 20 newsletters and I want to keep reading them. I don't need a reminder or help.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Terrible headlines on Yahoo Homepage

Hello,

I am on the verge of switching my email provider because every time I sign in to Yahoo mail, my homepage has terrible news headlines that I cannot avoid seeing. Please stop bombarding users with shocking, terrible headlines about people being killed on the way to their weddings and fathers murdering their children. If it isn't that, we see the latest on Hollywood breakups.

If you are not going to provide broad scope, well-rounded news headlines, please don't even have them on your homepage. I understand that not all news is happy news, but I have a feeling that…

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the adds when someone says they are offensive.

Stop the adds on yahoo mail. If someone says they are offensive
    or they don't like the adds for any reason stop the adds.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New layout really ugly, huge part of ads and lists and small part to read my mails. not able to expand in full screen. Really useless!!

remove ads space because is really huge and useless, pops up every second. I don't need half of monitor with my lists and a little space to read my mail , which will be extable to full screen!

180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have a Homepage that actually loads.

For weeks now the homepage won't load and the search button feature won't work in Mail.

246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base