Skip to content

Sports Homepage

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Sports Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Sports is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Johnny Ludden: Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Sports
Al Toby: Managing Editor, Yahoo Sports

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. Change the new player profile page (career stats) and player notes back to the way they were before.

I'm having to use other sites to do research on players now which is a royal pain ********** but is necessary when doing player evaluations. This is critical and I'm not sure what purpose this move accomplished in the first place. Only being able to view one season's worth of career stats does not allow you to gauge player consistency.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fonts have changed on main Yahoo sports page

3 to 4 weeks ago the fonts changed on the main Y sports page. THe new font is very hard to read- meanwhile I see the original font on all other Y pages and the home page. This font change was not my doing. How do I change it back?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. box score pitch counts

MLB box scores on Yahoo don't show pitch counts by pitchers. Fantasy players need to see that information

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please return the NBA player average per year of career ...its gone now

Please return the NBA player average per year of career ...its gone now

fantasy player here for 20+ years...career stats at a glance is critical for us fantasy players...not only in basketball but also in football. bring it back please. taking it out is not a good fantasy experience.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize for the inconvenience, this data is currently unavailable. We are working to make this data available again as soon as we can.

5. List Scores from left to right, not right to left, with games finished to the right so I dont have to scroll everytime to later games

List Scores from left to right at top of each sports page, not right to left, with games finished to the right so I dont have to scroll to the right every time to see later games

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is not possible to change back to the previous format. Our team is working on improving the new layout like adding favorite teams modules to the homepage. If you have any specific feedback about what you do not like about the new format, please let us know.

7. Yahoo Fantasy Changes and Removal of League Chat Box

All of these changes, excuse my terminology, but they suck! You have taken fantasy sports back 20 years to when I played on Sandbox! It is now next to impossible to add new players to my leagues, change lineups and communicate amongst League Members! Please revert to everything last year, changes aren't always for the best!😔

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Message boards won't be available this season. Past message boards are still available on web through your fantasy profile. We're investing in Fantasy Chat as the place for league communication, and will have features like threading, pinning and polls added during the season! We'll pass your feedback along to our team regarding this.

8. have full stats for players

checking out ichiro suzuki's profile only shows a little of his stats. most years aren't there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fantasy Basketball H2H Points Top Games Scoring

Fantasy Basketball: add a setting for H2H Points leagues that only counts your top “x” number of games from any of your players that week as your team’s fantasy score. This is similar to applying a “games played limit”, but different. You can’t exceed this cap, and rather it is just an algorithm that takes (as an example) your top 30 individual games of fantasy points scored from any of your starting players that week - that way all fantasy matchups are on the same games played count basis.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback regarding counting a certain number of games from teams' players every week in fantasy basketball. We will pass it along to our team!

10. Make points editable in fantasy hockey the way it is in fantasy football, please. Why would these not be the same?

Make points editable in fantasy hockey the way it is in fantasy football, please. Why would these not be the same?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, it is not possible to edit team points in fantasy hockey like you can in fantasy football. Our team hopes to make that possible in the future. We will pass your feedback along to our team.

11. Fantasy Hockey

In settings, would love to see a new option of Maximum Goalie appearances that you have a choice of setting # at. This will stop people from flip flopping goalies daily to gain points. In pools that goalies can get a lot of points people are doing this, as there are many goalies to choose from. With good players they dont do this. Anyways would be great option for some people if they can use if they are affected by this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why is there no letter next to the Phillies showing they clinched a playoff spot?

Why is there no letter next to the Phillies showing they clinched a playoff spot?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dark Mode is needed badly on desktop.

The new blinding white fantasy page is killing my eyes, and i am not alone to dislike this white.
    and a lack of dark mode options.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/168abfx/does_anyone_else_hate_the_new_yahoo_web_design/

please fix this feature asap!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be a SPORTS page

Please keep ALL politics off the sports page. I want to read about sports. I don't come here to read leftwing ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the play by play of the NBA playoffs. Could not tell on the court as to whose basket was whose. A court label would be nice.

On the play by play of the NBA playoffs. Could not tell on the court as to whose basket was whose. A court label would be nice.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. you are missing teams in La Liga

you are missing teams in "la Liga" list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you need technical assistance with missing teams in a league, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you need technical assistance for career stats being incorrect, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. Go back to the way it was before

Could you please go back to the way it was before when I clicked on a player and I could see his career stats? If I want to see his most recent stats, I can click on the box next to his name. it is important to also see his career stats so i can know if his 12% shooting percentage is a fluke or it matches his career stats. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo sports fantasy player pages and "MY TEAM" tab NEGATIVE changes

So, in all Yahoo fantasy sports, you used to be able to click on a player and see their cumulative stat totals from all previous seasons. Now when you click on the player stats page it only shows you their stats for this seasons games, with no seasonal totals at the bottom. While it used to show both I believe, or at least it used to show their career stats year by year, and then there was always an option to view game by game seasonal performance. It was a bad idea getting rid of the career stats, which were…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base