How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I won't be back

Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Hire all new web developers. I won't be back

10th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • baj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i forgot to mention your classless use of 'CLICKBAIT ADS' ....i hope somebody sues u
    for deformation...

ahahaha yahoo...it says gathering feedback july 12 last year...u might gather but u
    clearly DON"T care....your constant redirects ... annoying/invasive autoplay boring vids...
    ruined comments section... superslow loading.... links that don't open...what a mess!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sick of these things...I use ad block and now, because you are trying to sell my information via these links, I cannot see the story/video that I should have been able to before you started your cheap link outs...You are no longer a news source for me because of this...I hope you either clue in and fix this low rent click bait and switch or that all your subscribers realize what a lousy thing this is and go find an alternate source...I am done with your horrible services...

Even more frustrating is that many of these click bait site now won't allow you to read the article unless you disable your ad block...Not gonna happen...POS yahoo selling our information to 3rd party click bait sites...I will be glad when Yahoo is gone...

Done after this...What a ******** way to treat people...I want to read more so I am heading to a different site from now on...yahoo is barely worth maintaining my email any longer...No reason at all for this other than to expose people to thousands of more popups...I will be glad when you go out of business

• yahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bring back the old format. I shouldn't have to click through to read an article

• dezee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate leaving yahoo sports and being linked to another website. Sorry to say, I dont trust 3rd party websites. If you want 3rd party articles, mod them so you can click on a players name that links me to player profiles and stats on yahoo sports. I dont want to leave yahoo, please mod 3rd party articles into yahoo format.

back 10days later...still same problems...super slow, and way fewer comment sections, which often don't work correctly anyways...it appears, you have no intention of fixing your new mess...curious why you even have this feedback section, since almost no one likes your changes...all the clicking to get to 'your' articles, that really aren't 'your articles anyways, you are linking them from other sports sites and adding all your own ads ... imo, you had the best sports/nba site....'had'!?

When I click to read a story I don't want to click again to 'read more'. Also, Don't post links from the Cheat Sheet.

why do u even ask for all these comments, haven't seen one posititve about your
    new format...it's still the same, weeks later....clikking thru tons of ads, limited comment
    sections that sometimes don't work ...and the ever envasive autoplay videos...

visits to yahooMBA more infrequent...your comment section is barely functional...
    sometimes, it shows it shows 0 past comments...and sometimes it won't open...
    and like just now, i hit 'post' and it just disappears...and this was even on a 'good'
    Dwyer article... i wanted to compliment him

Just another garbage way to expose people to more ads for no purpose....Modern marketing sucks and yahoo is leading the pack in this category...What a POS way to treat the people who use yahoo......

soooo ...reading Verizon is buying Yahoo....guessing that will bring even
    more ads ...

• jackflak55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I had a third arm, so I could give the new site three thumbs-down.
    It's slow, and is a very weak attempt at generating more clicks to deliver more advertising.
    If my fantasy league were not on Yahoo, I would never visit the site.

• Mike Morales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the old system. This one is tougher to navigate. Most of us sports fans are stodgy older people and change is something that takes getting used to.

• Carl Neuscheler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New is not necessarily good. Very slow to load. Now your like ESPN and that's why I left them!
    Too many ads that I don't even look at. I want to get to the articles fast and be done with!

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The overlay used for articles are slow to load. Getting to scores is now multiple clicks.

Finally, the point of a displaying a web page is to have a web page. Now it is just an endless stream of articles and adds. I am so tired of having to constantly be scrolling down a page.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base