Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust symbol GBTC in mutual fund holdings

Please update the Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust with existing symbol "GBTC" in mutual fund holdings. For example, ADNPX and WWWFX have GBTC as their top holding but when getting the quotes for their top 10 positions, "GBTC" is being left out and not quoted. Please update. Thank you!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Correct the symbol for Nutrien should be NTR not POT

correct symbols after a merger takes place

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Missing all cryptocurrancies prices on December 31

Previous days are available now but December 31 prices don't show.

Happy new year,

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. cost view

In the portfolio cost view, when the item is an option, the symbol column does not expand enough to avoid colliding with the change%column, making the option strike price unreadable. Otherwise, great product! Fidelity has borrowed much of the look and feel for its portfolio function that it put in place during 2917. Sincerest form of flattery...

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for reporting this. It appears the issue should be resolved at this time. Let us know if you spot further issues.
    -Finance Support

9. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Missing Forex Historical Price

Missing Forex Historical Price
    1. USD/SGD – 14th, 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    2. AUD/USD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    3. GBP/USD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    4. EUR/USD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    5. NZD/USD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    6. USD/CAD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    7. USD/CHF – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    8. USD/CNY – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    9. USD/HKD – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    10. USD/IDR – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    11. USD/INR – 16th & 17th Nov 2017
    12. USD/JPY – 16th & 17th Nov…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update data please

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/F000000S68.TO?p=F000000S68.TO

I brought this to your attention previously. Data is minimal and has not been updated since October 10. You've got to do better.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add technical indicators to charts on app

Why don’t you add the ability to add technical indicators OR a stock to compare with in the yahoo finance app chart. It looks like you’ve done this on the mobile version of the website, but the app still only lets you choose a stock to compare with the “+” button in the corner of the chart.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Could you please add 120 years of DJIA (UDJIAD1, D, BCB, QUANDL) since 1897?

I really love yahoo finance

and I hope that
    Yahoo add quandl DJIA 120 years chart.

tradingview( i do not wanna use) have had this
    but yahoo finance no So PLEASE

Sincerely
    Ann

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blackline

For BlackLine there is no financial data available it is all blank. All current financial data is easily accessible in their current 10-K report. Please update this as soon as possible.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We were unable to replicate an issue with this one. Let us know if you spot further errors.
    -Finance Support

15. Stock data for Abcam is incorrect

Hi - please could you look into reviewing and correcting your source data for Abcam plc (ABC.L).
    The shares were first listed on 3 November 2005, however your data has share prices starting on 14 June 2004 which is incorrect.
    Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 12.1.17 Problems throughout on getting prior day's closing data correct on summary pages

You say the close for Alcoa (AA) was $41.64, up $0.13. But Yahoo's summary page says the prior day's close was $41.24. That would imply a change of $0.40. Your interactive chart says the close was $41.51. There wasn't an ex-dividend either. If I'm correct, you have a system problem that's not moving the correct prior day's close over. I already noted the same problem with all the components in the Dow Jones Transports. What is going on here?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Chart: MACD Histograms are wrong!

Your MACD Histograms are WRONG!
    Example: Look at ticker NWL: Latest histogram, and you would know what i mean!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve performance in Safari 11.0 CPU pegged at 100%.

Running mac activity monitor app, Safari 11.0.
    looking at process https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolio/...
    CPU usage is frequently pegged at 100% with color wheel spinning...
    The old version did not do this. nor does other portfolio sites. please check and optimize your code before release. This is no longer usable.
    Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. my stock and mutual fund charts do not show up when I click on them since the chart change dmbender@ucla.edu

charts of stocks and mutual funds don't show up when clicked on since new charts put in place dmbender@ucla.edu

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. historical price issues, splits

Ok, I'm looking at the data for ROST. I'm aware of stock splits on Jun 12, 2015, Dec 16, 2011, Dec 15, 2007, etc. Yahoo now seems to be properly adjusting the adj close price for splits and dividends, but Yahoo is also now adjusting all the other prices (open, high, low, and close) for these splits. Personally, I preferred how Yahoo used to show the data, using actual prices on the columns labeled "open", "high", "low", and "close", and only adjusting on the column labeled "adj close".

Some of us keep records of the price we paid for the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base