How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

3rd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3695 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Horrified commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting ... They have been gathering information for 11 months. I guess with everyone getting jobs there ain't no one to do .csv file, VLOOKUP, handle a Pivot Table. Not even SQL, or many other report generators and data massages. Maybe they should try fiverr.com for some "professional assistance".

• Sam Arenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically what it says in the subject line. ******** with your pathetic begging for me to whitelist your stupid ******* website. No, I will not whitelist your site, I will never do it. Leave me the **** alone when I'm checking my emails or I'll just stop using Yahoo altogether. You all ain't **** anymore anyways with all your hacks and other scandals. I'm surprised I haven't left already. Now ********.

• Mangala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems yahoo as become unpleasant on blocking of advertisements. Appreciate if I am advised on how to reactivate the same.

• Fa Mel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to thank you, Yahoo Team to make this email so secure specially this resent Nov 2018. I discovered I was hacked,and spyware all this year without knowing. If weren't the connectivity for other device I wouldn't found out. yahoo ask me a few months if I like to connect my mobile device to my desktop which I click the request. soon and later, while I was at the bank. someone on my desk top trying to log-in on my main Email account.no one in my room bcuz I have ring video in my room. ALL this time I didn't know someone watching me. I have creepy stalker. Thank you, Yahoo.Team. Merry Christmas 2019.

• Luke Olds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To everyone complaining, they won't get rid of them so get uBlock Origin, no popups to whitelist the site either

• dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

let me know if you want to continue playing stupid, or if you have any interest in serving customers ahead of your own self-interests. thank you. dennis k

show me appropriate ads so I am not forced to use adblock. use your brains instead of your ugly natures.

do not blame me for using adblock when you constantly ignore my x's on your ugly ad choices. the BLAME is not on me, but on your ugly and stupid staff.

• Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your ads steal almost one third of my email viewing space.
    Even when I hit CTRL + to enlarge the emal page, your ads still take up 1/3 of my viewing screen.
    Gmail doesn't treat customers like this.
    Eighter stop interfering with my viewing space or i'm leaving Yahoo for good!
    Again - Google and Gmail do not interfere like this.
    WAKE UP YAHOO!! Your "customers" are not your property. We can--- and will move to other email programs where we are treated with respect.

• Mark Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

• The Flock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, yahoo, yahoo... You have about 3 days to stop this pointless pop up. I didn't want to waste my time but my G-Mail account is now set up and I've begun the process of transferring all of my e-mails from this account to it as well as reconnecting any accounts elsewhere currently using it. Once I'm done you can kiss any hope of me ever using ANY of your services again goodbye, let alone paying.

I gave you plenty of fair warning with my other posts here.

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

• izaak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They keep coming...

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:24:53 +0000
    Return-Path: <ebay@ebay.com>
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 34.218.160.111
    Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of ebay.com does not designate 34.218.160.111 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [34.218.160.111]
    Authentication-Results: mta4369.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nu.madegenuines.com) (34.218.160.111)
    by mta4369.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:24:53 +0000
    Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:24:53 -0400 (EDT)

AND YES I HAVE BEEN REPORTING THESE **** MAILS AS SPAM FOR OVER A MONTH NOW.

i got 40 spam mails to my ebay folder this morning, all from "ebay@ebay.com" and all of them with headers clearly showing they are NOT from ebay.

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:07:11 +0000
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 185.248.160.57
    X-Originating-IP: [185.248.160.57]
    Authentication-Results: mta4479.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO over.announcedadding.com) (185.248.160.57)
    by mta4479.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:07:11 +0000

FIX YOUR SPAM FILTERS

How hard is it to block email from "ebay@ebay.com" when the header shows it originates from "fleet.performancefound.com" ??

Seriously? Come on yahoo. I will whitelist your stupid ads when you fix your horrendous spam problems.

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:48:53 +0000
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 35.161.131.150
    Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of ebay.com does not designate 35.161.131.150 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [35.161.131.150]
    Authentication-Results: mta4430.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fleet.performancefound.com) (35.161.131.150)
    by mta4430.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:48:53 +0000
    Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1) by fleet.performancefound.com id pT744K2 for <CENSORED@yahoo.com>; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:48:53 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from <ebay@ebay.com>)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 184 185

Feedback and Knowledge Base