How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

3rd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3683 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your ads steal almost one third of my email viewing space.
    Even when I hit CTRL + to enlarge the emal page, your ads still take up 1/3 of my viewing screen.
    Gmail doesn't treat customers like this.
    Eighter stop interfering with my viewing space or i'm leaving Yahoo for good!
    Again - Google and Gmail do not interfere like this.
    WAKE UP YAHOO!! Your "customers" are not your property. We can--- and will move to other email programs where we are treated with respect.

• Mark Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

• The Flock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, yahoo, yahoo... You have about 3 days to stop this pointless pop up. I didn't want to waste my time but my G-Mail account is now set up and I've begun the process of transferring all of my e-mails from this account to it as well as reconnecting any accounts elsewhere currently using it. Once I'm done you can kiss any hope of me ever using ANY of your services again goodbye, let alone paying.

I gave you plenty of fair warning with my other posts here.

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

• izaak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They keep coming...

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:24:53 +0000
    Return-Path: <ebay@ebay.com>
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 34.218.160.111
    Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of ebay.com does not designate 34.218.160.111 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [34.218.160.111]
    Authentication-Results: mta4369.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nu.madegenuines.com) (34.218.160.111)
    by mta4369.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:24:53 +0000
    Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:24:53 -0400 (EDT)

AND YES I HAVE BEEN REPORTING THESE **** MAILS AS SPAM FOR OVER A MONTH NOW.

i got 40 spam mails to my ebay folder this morning, all from "ebay@ebay.com" and all of them with headers clearly showing they are NOT from ebay.

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:07:11 +0000
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 185.248.160.57
    X-Originating-IP: [185.248.160.57]
    Authentication-Results: mta4479.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO over.announcedadding.com) (185.248.160.57)
    by mta4479.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:07:11 +0000

FIX YOUR SPAM FILTERS

How hard is it to block email from "ebay@ebay.com" when the header shows it originates from "fleet.performancefound.com" ??

Seriously? Come on yahoo. I will whitelist your stupid ads when you fix your horrendous spam problems.

X-Apparently-To: CENSORED@yahoo.com; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:48:53 +0000
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 35.161.131.150
    Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of ebay.com does not designate 35.161.131.150 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [35.161.131.150]
    Authentication-Results: mta4430.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=ebay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ebay.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fleet.performancefound.com) (35.161.131.150)
    by mta4430.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:48:53 +0000
    Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1) by fleet.performancefound.com id pT744K2 for <CENSORED@yahoo.com>; Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:48:53 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from <ebay@ebay.com>)

• jim gentle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll keep on add-block you into the next century if I have to so that I don't have adds spread throughout my inbox. Complete and absolute BS. Get rid of the adds in my in-box and I'll whitelist you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adblocker is on because the ads on your site can be dangerous or browser hijackers. Fix that.

• LS Nestor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the annoying ads! And I am beginning to feel the same way about Yahoo. If you don't want to drive away your long time users, then just STOP! this is making me seriously consider switching email services.

• James Bergstrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before you add a popup, ask yourselves, "is this going to make users happy, or just **** them off?" If the answer is "just **** them off," then DON'T DO IT.

• no way commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop posting pops ups complaining about ad blockers. Get over it, I only keep this e-mail out of tradition and mostly use gmail. Your this close to be to be dropped all together and barley relevant in tech. Don't push it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 184 185

Feedback and Knowledge Base