How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

2nd ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3722 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ginger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop ads in my inbox they look better on the right side of the page where they belong.
    A lot more professional too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100% I have a hard time reading my e mail , shopping , and reading news mail etc because of all the pop up ads that block my screen and keep me from continuing what I was doing !! I click the ad to remove it and another one pops up. I cannot even complete searches I am trying because of the constant interruptions. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER WAY FOR FUNDING.

• Julie D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads are making it impossible for me to view and interact with my emails. It takes forever to load my emails then everytime I click to the next one there are the same ads again. Currently girls in their undies with the Candyman taking up 1/3rd of the screen on each and everything I do. Hate the ads and after 21 years with a yahoo account, I am looking at other emails to conduct my personal business.

• Gerald Reason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This program is a bunch of stuff you get from the pens, at the rodeo, after the bull riding contest. Your method of advertising is a total sham. It has caused me to provide sites with information which I did not want them to have, just because it came on when I tried to sign into another site. By the time I realized it was not the sight I wanted, it was tooooo late. Now I get e-mails and offers from places I would never have signed up for. I have reported this practice to the FTC because it causes problems, especially for we older people.

Because you made me whitelist yahoo mail, i am now shifting to outlook and gmail. Goodbye yahoo, i've tolerated enough rubbish from you.

The Flash adverts make the whole process so painfully slow that I only use the web so send mail if absolutely necessary. I get that you have to get money for the free service but other companies seem to manage without the slowed down service due to ads. Facebook for example, Twitter, Instagram. Move with the time Yahoo!

• Rynold Kaddatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

email is for email only, email ads are NOT wanted it is very offensive and an invasion of privacy ,
    a very low act by verizon media. to invade peoples email service like this,a very low act

I could not hate Yahoo mail more if it was sent to me as snail mail covered in dog ****
    After 20 years, I'm keeping this as a garbage account and using another email

Ad blocker notification keeps popping up despite me not having one! This seems to be a generic error message that pops up when the site is faulty, which is almost daily. I currently can't read any emails so please concentrate your efforts on the fundamentals....

Just posted the previous comment 15 minutes ago. After reading all the users who give their loyalty to your site and you abuse the right, I have come to a conclusion. I am closing out your site and going back to my old Google site. Google never ****** me off, I just gravitated to your site because I liked the Yahoo Home Page coming up and reading the news, Well after reading all these people's messages and realize that you are not paying attention just really rips it for me, I will close out your pages and lose you & your ******** ads ASAP. May take me awhile to convert my email over but as soon as some of my techy friends show me how to forward my email to Google your completely out of my life. C'est la vie you pirate's.

Kenny D

I am tired of receiving your ads. I am ready to ditch my Yahoo mailbox and Home Page because you want to hold me ******* and make me pay not to see your ads, Bogus man.

Kenny D

I run an ad blocker. And every day, several times a day, I have to close out your stupid, whiny window begging me to disable it so Yahoo can inundate me with yet MORE unwanted ads.
    NO. Stop asking. One would think that after being told "NO!!!" a hundred times. you'd get the hint. How thick ARE you?
    NO I WILL NOT INVITE UNWANTED, TASTELESS, OFTEN OFFENSIVE ADS. STOP ASKING.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 186 187

Feedback and Knowledge Base