How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

2nd ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3734 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Switch to Firefox and your problem will be solved. They have ad-on's that will eliminate ads.

• Nathan De La O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a young christian and I constantly see ads for women's swim apparel and women's lingerie. Please get rid of these dumb ads!

• kevin morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not now, nor am I ever, going to white list this email so I can have ads running rampant on it and ******* everything up. **** off. Wankers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so very tired of all the ads and all the pop ups that cover part of the e mail I atrying to read and the email I am trying to write ! PLEASE.... Treat your Yahoo Customers with kindness instead of ruining our experience with you.

PLEASE STOP the constant ads !! Roberta

These Inbox ads are VERY disruptive. They make clearing my overfull inbox quite difficult. For EVERY company that I have seen shoving ads into my inbox, I have em-mailed and/or called them to tell them that NO company shoving their unwanted ads into my inbox will EVER get any business from me -- it's an automatic exclusion as far as I'm concerned. I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK; THIS ONE SUCKS!

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Switch to Mozilla Firefox for a browser. Then add Firefox Extensions "AdBlocker Ultimate" & "AdGuard AdBlocker". I did that years ago and have yet to see any ads. You may have to turn the ad blockers off on certain web sites but it is easy to turn them back on.

• Amy Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

email is NO place for advertising. I am so tired of various web sites trying to shove advertising down my throat. Email should be JUST EMAIL. and nothing else.

• P a u l . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so sick of yahoo not listening to complaints. that "whitelist" notice is a total pain in the ****. Ive seen it a thousand times and shut it down....do you get the message? NO, I do not want to white list yahoo so you can stuff more ads in my face. Ive had enough. I am moving my accounts to another email server.

• Ginger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop ads in my inbox they look better on the right side of the page where they belong.
    A lot more professional too.

I agree 100% I have a hard time reading my e mail , shopping , and reading news mail etc because of all the pop up ads that block my screen and keep me from continuing what I was doing !! I click the ad to remove it and another one pops up. I cannot even complete searches I am trying because of the constant interruptions. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER WAY FOR FUNDING.

• Julie D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads are making it impossible for me to view and interact with my emails. It takes forever to load my emails then everytime I click to the next one there are the same ads again. Currently girls in their undies with the Candyman taking up 1/3rd of the screen on each and everything I do. Hate the ads and after 21 years with a yahoo account, I am looking at other emails to conduct my personal business.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 186 187

Feedback and Knowledge Base