How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

2nd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3377 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

• Ryan Bane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for making it clear that I should switch to gmail. I've used Yahoo since the late 90's, but since you can't run a website anymore, I'm done. At least have the courtesy to not pop up your spam while I'm sending out my change of address notes :P

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

• scott barby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough with the 'my browser may be interfering with my email experience'. when i follow the stupid link nothing happens and thereby I've wasted my time. if there's a problem then bloody well give me a direct link to fix it, not where i have to run around looking for it.,

• Kane Gilbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been a yahoo user for 18 years. I do not want adds. It's got so bad that I bookmarked my inbox so i don't even have to see your home page because it's littered with so much negative information claiming to be news. If you don't stop spamming me i'm moving to PROTON MAIL to claim my PRIVACY back with the bonus of no adds.

• Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will think of white listing the email when you get so many ads off and BRING BACK MESSENGER

• heena shah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please stop sending me msgs to whitelist my mail.
    Also i cannot even find info on 'whitelisting'
    it's harassment

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want your ads and I won't PAY you to not see them, hence the ad blocker. FOAD

• Peter Meissner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop bugging me to turn off my ad blocker or add you *malware* extension to my browser. stop asking me to give away my rights to join a class action suit.

• Thomas Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand Yahoo mail is a free service and ads are how you generate revenue to keep it free. But enough with the ever changing design **** and the "white list" pop-up. Maybe we should all go to G-Mail (a free service as well) and see how much revenue you get then. Start listening to us. We are trying to give you helpful advice. Those that do not comment just don't care or have the time. LISTEN to us!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 168 169

Feedback and Knowledge Base