How can we improve New Mail?

get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

3rd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laszlo kadar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3658 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

Repeated from my last 'feedback'. Never going to Whitelist. Never going to turn off adblock. Never going to let you spam me with adverts. Please stop asking.

Additional: I see your annoying pop-up has now removed the 'feedback' link option, so we now have to find our own way here. So obviously you can change/remove this pop-up, and you obviously don't want to hear our comments. Tough. I'll keep posting this every time your pop-up arrives.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adblocker is there to protect me from harmful third party ads and browser hijackers. I am not turning it off

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT going to turn off my AdBlocker so you can SPAM me with ads. Not NOW, not EVER! Give it a rest!!!!!!

Adblocker is there because your ads have harmful content in them. I have gotten many viruses and hijacked browsers on this site others did not.

• Sean Baggott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop it with the pop ups and stop asking to whitelist you in my browser you money grubbing *****. I am THIS close to switching to gmail

• Frederick Goehringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo pops up reminders that I am to whitelist them but they have not only popup videos that are not blocked but they have third party ads and you can not actually express yourself to yahoo because they are so impersonal with there limited help posts that do not address all yahoo's problems unless you are a paid member

• Jess Tilley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I wanted ads, I would not have installed an ad blocker. I have, indeed, installed an ad blocker. So, draw your own conclusions about the likelihood of "whitelisting."

Hey Yahoo, I'll make you deal, I will delete my Ad Blocker when you get rid of your annoying pop-ups, mixing ads in my e-mail, flashing ads, etc. Put your ads on the side panel like newspapers do. Then I will white list you. In the meantime, NO DEAL!! Thank God for Firefox!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 182 183

Feedback and Knowledge Base