How can we improve New Mail?

Pop ups

Please delete those annoying pop-ups. I do not need nor want it every time I try to read my email.

2nd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Austin Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3240 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • George Diaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, I understand business profit motives, but understanding and meeting customer demands is fundamental to continued success. Yahoo seems to have messed this important principal.

• Nicholas Lockhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you know what people love who use pop up blockers? a pop up asking them to turn off their pop up blocker EVERY SINGLE TIME they try to check their mail.

• julie mccann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting annoying & offensive pop up ads on the side of my messages. I constantly click on the "get rid of this ad" but they come back. Again & again. It is disruptive, annoying and it is making me want to move away from Yahoo. How can they be stopped?

• Victoria Blaesing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why is it every time I log in , it has the same search I put in there one time, I cannot get it to clear out, what must I do? I want the email program to re-set and only search when I tell it to.

• Vanessa Lessard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who thought it was a good idea to put the confirmation notifications directly over the primary action buttons? Please move these so we can continue archiving and deleting emails without having to dismiss those notifications or wait for them to disappear. Really terrible UX.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes...I wanted to delete that message...stop asking me if I meant to. Please get rid of that popup.

• Chelsia Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When moving messages/deleting messages, you get a notification after EACH action that then covers the action menu bar and it's super annoying when you're trying to quickly go through your inbox.

• Mouli Chandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please delete those annoying pop-ups. I do not need nor want it every time I try to read my email.

• Phyllis Kai-Kee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The popup confirming I moved something and giving me the opportunity to undo is nice BUT PLEASE MOVE IT TO THE SIDE. It now covers the Delete, Move, etc. buttons. Really annoying.

• Michael McSwiney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop spamming us with your "you may have overpaid" pop up. It's annoying and the whole concept is sketchy as well...

• Bob Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the annoying pop-ups. When did it become ok to start spamming your own user base? This is completely ridiculous and needs to stop immediately.

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unnecessary. What else is unnecessary is saving coupons and the HUGE SQUARE that shows up on the name of the recipient of the emails. It blocks the name of the person you are typing the name! What is all that junk for? It's NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162

Feedback and Knowledge Base