User problem with Yahoo mail: Replying and New Mail: unable to type more than one line
For the past few weeks, the following has been happening:
(1) I receive a mail and hit the reply button
(2) I am able to type the first line but as soon as I try to hit enter and go to the next line of my reply, the system refuses to let me do so. I can keep typing the first line and it will run over to the next line - but cannot hit the enter button.
(3) I have to exit the mail window - delete the window on my browser - and open a new window and the open Yahoo mail up again and it will allow me to access the mail, hir reply and reply as normal.
(4) The same also applies to NEW MAILS: I can type the first line but cannot go to the next line. The system SAVES THE INCOMPLETE email as a draft - which can be retrieved - but again, I cannot type beyond the first line. I have to get out of the mail and reopen it. Then when I call up the draft, I can type as usual.
(5) THIS PROBLEM ONLY OCCURS WITH YAHOO MAIL. ANY OTHER WEBSITE/MAIL/PROGRAM ALOOWS ME TO CARRY ON AS "NORMAL".
(6) please advise as to what the problem may be. I have had my Yahoo mail for over 20 years and would like to continue using it, but this new problem is causing lots of frustration and lost time.
Thanks ands regards,