Let me have my old email address back please.
I had a yahoo email for many years. Then all of the sudden I was locked out of it. Markyoung1982@yahoo.com was the email I used for all those years. One day, I could no longer log in. It said it needed to send me a text message to verify. It wanted to send a text message to a phone number I haven’t had in almost 20yrs. 630-373-8034 was the number. My password was the same password I have for this current email. I went to every phone carrier, in person, explaining my situation and nobody would allow me to open a new phone line with that old number. It is still not in use and I cannot have access to it.
I know my old number, my password and even customer service still would not let me have my old email back. I had many bills, sources and things I kept track of tied to that email. I was FORCED to create a new email. There are things I can no longer log into, due dates that were missed, and a number of other things that I needed to keep track of that I can no longer keep track of. This was an absolute disaster for me. Why did that happen?? Can I please have access to my old email?