I don’t like change
I liked Yahoo just the way it was when I wanted to delete my emails. I could push one little box. It would put a checkmark in it and then it would give me the option. Select all and cancel every email that I wanted to delete simple now I don’t know how I’m supposed to delete them all. I don’t like change, especially when I liked the way it was and now you wanna charge me money I don’t have money to have email. Only reason I have email is because it doesn’t cost anything. I understand thank you. really I’m not signed in. I was when I came to this page. If you’re gonna change stuff, make it easier for me. If I don’t wanna change, don’t make me change. and yes, do I agree to your policies and procedures when it asks of course I do because if I don’t, I can’t go anywhere else.