Put multiple accounts back into old Yahoo Mail. Recently removed for nothing.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You removed my second account from the top-left, requiring me to now explicitly switch to that separate account, everytime I want to see anything from it.
I come to yahoo mail to see if I had any new email, and now you're making me check multiple pages to see that.
I'm not a paying customer and I never would be, so you don't care but this is another major push to migrate entirely to a different location.
Last time you forced some other "new"-UI change that made me open an account somewhere else that I've only used sparingly, but I just didn't feel like completing the move because you soon "mostly" unforced that change after getting enough negative feedback. This time, I can't find a public place to talk about this, and there are a lot less people using multiple yahoo accounts to be affected by this change, so it'll just stay gone.
Last time it was you removing "old Yahoo Mail", now you removed multiple accounts from "old Yahoo Mail", for no reason other than to force people to switch to the different "new version" that everyone complained about last time.
You've ruined the site for me again.