New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix your HELP section !!!!

contacts were deleted some how

2448th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. print one list in contacts

I want to print one list of contacts. The only thing that will print is my entire contact file, not just one list. I've had to switch back to the Basic email to do this, but then when I try to use Basic to email a list of contacts, the list will not appear and I have to switch back to New email. I am very frustrated. Do I need to take my account elsewhere?

529th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It use to be easy to delete contacts--you just went to contacts, marked the ones you wanted to delete, click delete and they were gone.

It use to be easy to delete contacts--you just went to contacts, marked the ones you wanted to delete, hit delete and they were gone. Now I have to do each one and use several steps each time to get rid of several. Definitely not easier.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add Contacts Bulk Select and Delete options feature in Contacts Panel

Dear TEam, If anyone want to delete more than 1 contacts at a time which is not possible in current features so request you to add bulk delete by selecting contacts 1 by 1 in contacts tab as well as arrange to open contacts viewing edit page by clicking on contacts to new page like calendar get open.

Please look this on priority.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need to be able to delete multiple contacts from Contacts list!!

Stupid yahoo ads anyone who ever emails me or I email to contacts :( I do not need every eBay seller I ever bought from in my contacts, ridiculous, and there is no option to go down contact list to get rid of 100s I don't want. Out of the over 800 Yahoo has added I only want like 10 people in my contact list and do not have time to remove 800 UNwanted individually, SUCKS!!

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It is impossible to remove someone from a list but still keep them as a contact

On the old contact system - you either added them to a list or removed them from the list - but could still keep them as a contact.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CONTACT LIST

You new system sucks. I have a different contact list on my "Desktop Computer", My Phone and Ipad. too much trouble trying to combine them. Then your systems keep adding people and business who send me an email and I "DO NOT WANT THEM AS A CONTACT". BUT YET THE SYSTEM KEEP ADDING THEM.. iT SUCKS STOP IT.

1216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can no longer access MY contacts & the personal information associated with that contact. Address, birthdays, anniversary etc. Why has tha

I can no longer access MY contacts & the personal information associated with that contact. Address, birthdays, anniversary etc.
    Why has that disappeared ??
    What is the point of storing data if we can no longer access it from our
    contacts list ??? WTH ??

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The new contact list update is super confusing.

It doesn't alphabetize any of the lists and is really hard to read or find any contacts you're looking for.

539th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. On my HP Desktop, when I bring up my Contact List to check the people to send to, it's not alphabetical any more. WHY?!! NEW MAIL SUCKS!!!

When I send email to multiple people, I call up the Contact List and check the box for all that I want to send to. It used to be alphabetical, which made it easy to find names. It suddenly changed to totally random order making it much more difficult. HOW DO I CHANGE IT BACK TO ALPHABETICAL??!!!!!!!

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can't Upload From A CSV File

Why is there no option to import contacts from a CSV file? Or a "Create Group" feature? We are a small business trying to expand and can't even do something as simple as import a contacts list into our new mailing system. Please allow us to import contacts from a CSV, I think Yahoo is the only site that won't let you.

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sugestion

I have logged into small business mail Id, but my contacts are in not sinked into my account which is logged in my android android. where as yahoo mail contacts are available at both version

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Contact drop down list requires extra steps (as of 8/2/20). Leave it alone.

Contact drop down list requires extra steps (as of 8/2/20). Leave it alone.

(I am not sure why you needed access to my profile to receive my message.That is another complaint...)

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Print contact lists and group lists

How do I print my contact list or group lists. I have not been able to find a way to do that..

647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have too much jun mail ,can you stop them . thanks

please help me to stop jun mail come every second . Thanks

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A LAST NAME FIELD!!!! WOW!!!! (sarc)

UNBELIEVABLE!!
    You guys added in a last name field into the contacts. Are you serious?!?!?!? WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
    It only took the techs 8 months to fix what they did incorrectly.

Ok.............
    Next: I need to alphabetize my lists. They're a jumbled mess. This is basic. Really basic.

Next: Please allow us to sort our contacts by last name! This is also basic. Very basic.
    Next: When I search for something in my contacts, I need more than 6 options. This may not be needed for people under 15 years old. But it is basic for the rest of us.
    Next:…

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove a name from a contact list

Please go back to the old contacts list where it was easy and simple to add a name or remove a name from a list. I wanted to remove a name from a group list and when I did, it completely deleted the name and email from my contacts. Not what I wanted. I only wanted to edit my list, not totally delete the person from contacts. This used to be easy to do on the old list. Now, I have to re-enter the deleted contact. Why when you change things does it completely ***** up something else?

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I don't like the new feature of displaying the contact details on the riht side of the page. It occupies too much space affecting the messag

Please give us the option of NOT DISPLAYING the contact information on the right side of the page (without having to click in the arrow every sinlge time). It occupies too much space and it's not useful (to me). It affects the easiness of reading the full message in the email. I really want that removed but there is no option of doing so in the settings. Kindly advise. Thank you.

4278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Contacts search not working

I put the word Tinder in front of a woman's name for the contacts for a dating site. When I go to search by Tinder, only a few appear. It is very strange. If I search by Tind only a few appear. If I search by Tinder nothing appears. For the ones who don't appear, if I search by name, then I can get it to appear. Also Lists. I tried creating a List called Tinder. When I searched for anything with a T under Desktop, none of the Tinder contacts appeared. Frustrating.

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All my notes in contacts have disappeared

All my notes in Contacts have disappeared in the current version of Yahoo Mail as of 29 July 2020. The basic version doesn't appear to have notes either so this is terrible.

2448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base