Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. An icon on which to save an email without waiting

It would be preferable to have an icon to save an email instead of waiting for Yahoo to save it first, especially when there is a need to go to another site.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. draft screen appearance mode, seeking explanation of settings, options

Please refer me to a better place to pose this question if you can, but I have done four mock drafts on my laptop. And each time the view in the window is different. Is there a place that explains how to change your view? In the past, I've had similar issues initially, but eventually figured out a way to have along the right side my que at the top, my piced team below that. On the left was the order of draft proceeding. and in the middle with most of the screen the remaining players that I could scroll…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. DID NOT FIND ANY CATEGORY COVERING SCHEDULED OUTBOUND EMAILS

I Schedule drafts to be sent out and a lot of times I will need to make changes to them after it is scheduled I go to the draft folder on my iPhone. I select the one that is scheduled, and a window pops up saying "Are you sure you want to cancel scheduling?" with 2 options "Go Back" or "Confirm". I select confirm of the only two options available and it goes back to draft mode, no longer scheduled. I go into this draft, make my necessary changes, and re-schedule as the same date/time as the one I just…

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base