New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo web based mail is awful and results in loss of work.

Offline drafts are more reliable. If I lose internet connection and refresh my page, all my work on my composed email is gone. I've encountered that large files such as pictures begin to be removed and replace with a generic inline-image instead of the actual image. because of this loss in productivities and hard work, I'm no longer composing emails on the Yahoo web-based email platform.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AUTOSAVE - Bad problem!

Starting in Oct 2020, Autosave isn't working properly. Yahoo saves a new draft email, but later changes made to that draft don't get saved. Even when I wait 30 seconds or longer before closing the draft - to give Autosave a chance to work - it still doesn't save my changes. So when I open the draft again later, the original text is still there but the changes I made have been lost. I'm using a Fujitsu laptop and a Huawei Smartphone. The problem occurs on both appliances.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There should be a "save" button in yahoo email when writing a draft of an email.

There should be a "save" button in Yahoo email when writing a draft of an email. Please create one. I have to wait for several minutes when I want to save a copy of an email that I am writing for it to say "saved". This is inconvenient. I need for there to be a "save" button so that I can save drafts of my emails that I am composing when I want to.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. draft saving

So apparently the issue with drafts not saving correctly still hasn't been fixed? Because it's 2020 and not only did I lose the draft of the email I was working on last night, but it has randomly been replaced with the draft email that disappeared on me the day before. And I can't wait 2 days for this one to magically reappear, I need to send it today! This is ridiculous.

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mohamd

لا يمكنني استقبال الرسائل الواردا في بريدي

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Drafts folder incorrectly created as "Draft" (no "s") for IMAP clients (such as Outlook desktop)

Hello,

I've noticed that the Drafts folder is incorrectly created as "Draft" (no "s") for IMAP clients such as Outlook desktop. Please correct this.

Thanks.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. my yahoo bank info from woodforest bank has been only giving me older bank info, nothing current

my banking info from woodforest bank is not updating every day
    my yahoo email is fishnet2200@yahoo.com.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I receive any email containing URLs in my yahoo account, they are not clickable hyperlinked.

When I finish writing or editing a draft, I want it to be auto-saved instantly and let me leave right away -- so that I don't have to wait 30 seconds for it to be auto-saved.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base